Trump tops Biden by 11 points in new Iowa poll

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Considering how bad things are, it's amazing there is even this amount of support for Biden.

Former President Trump leads President Biden by 11 points in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup in Iowa, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Selzer & Co and Des Moines Register/Mediacom, found that 51 percent of likely Iowa voters would support Trump in the 2024 election and 40 percent said they would back Biden.

Considering how bad things are, it's amazing there is even this amount of support for Biden.

Still reminds me of the 3am miracle of single candidate ballots that just mysteriously showed up for the shitter in chief....I wonder how many of those cheaters wished that they didnt do the steal, that now has them with higher gas and food prices and shortages on the shelves?

1636903816495.png

Des Moines is one of the few remaining bastions of true lilly white shitlibbery.

The whites there have yet to be fully exposed to the bountiful rewards of cultural diversity.

Yet, oddly they share many of the ideals.

Though, the federal government is doing their damndest to pack it full of street shitters and Mohammedons...ahem...'Asians'.

Still reminds me of the 3am miracle of single candidate ballots that just mysteriously showed up for the shitter in chief....I wonder how many of those cheaters wished that they didnt do the steal, that now has them with higher gas and food prices and shortages on the shelves?

View attachment 563915
Looks just like the Trump era of good feelings.

1636908147039.jpeg

Des Moines is one of the few remaining bastions of true lilly white shitlibbery.

The whites there have yet to be fully exposed to the bountiful rewards of cultural diversity.

Yet, oddly they share many of the ideals.

Though, the federal government is doing their damndest to pack it full of street shitters and Mohammedons...ahem...'Asians'.
Is there any minority you don't hate?

Translation ...... by 31 points. ;)

Trump tops Biden by 11 points in new Iowa poll​

Well of course. Biden is a disaster and considering nobody knows who's really running the show at the White House, a national security threat. But don't expect the fifth column enemy within Democrats to do anything other than continue using their puppet to further the destruction of this country.

1636953903044.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back