Trump Sneaks Ahead Of Biden In Rasmussen Poll For First Time Since September

why would they want to push false polls?

For several reasons really. There are a group of us that always want to be on the winning side no matter what, and will vote that way. They also want to discourage Trump voters from coming out. If the polls say it's hopeless for Trump to win his reelection, they are assuming some will just capitulate and stay home.

It's unfortunate that everybody is allowed to vote in this country. My opinion is that only those knowledgable about government and policies vote. We don't need Obama Phone ladies and Obama Money people deciding our elections. They couldn't even tell you which party leads the House or Senate.

Beyond that, polls are only as good as the honesty of the participants. The left has demonized Trump and Bush so badly that when asked, people are afraid to say how they really voted. Others consider voting very private and give false answers because they feel it's not anybody's business how they voted. This was evident in the Bush/ Kerry election, where all the exit polls showed Kerry killing Bush. They were all given false answers as to who they actually voted for.
thanks for your attempt at answering. it does not convince anyone.
the polling could also lead people to not vote for Biden or hillary in 2016 because they think their vote is not necessary. some might even think that a 3rd party vote could be cast without spoiling.

the most obvious error in your conspiracy theory however is that polling is a business. if they provide shitty polls, no one will believe them. that's why everyone is so skeptical in 2020.

In 2016 that likely happened as 63% of voters thought Clinton would win. 2020 will not be a problem as non-voters saw what happened in 2016.

They don't just happen to narrow. The polls narrowed in 2016 after Comey announced he was re-opening the investigation into Clinton. Clearly somethimg he should not have done.

Why not? One of his agents approached him with new information. Now if that information indicated criminal activity, just think of what he would have gone through had he sat on that until after the election.

The FBI has a rule about confirming or denying investigations before a election. Comey should not have said what he said. No one knew Trump was under investigation until after the election.

Yeah, but the people who make those polls aren’t making any explicit statements. They are just showing the data of how people think at that given time.

Isn't it funny how this so called data has the same pattern every election? The Democrat contender way ahead just until the final days? I mean come on man, do you really think that people are all in for the Democrat until the last minute, and they change their minds?
Well, again, the national polls were not wrong right before the election in 2016. Only 3 critical state polls that decided the election were wrong. None of those national pollsters said “Hillary is going to win!”. That isn’t what they do. The media made the mistake of predicting Hillary would win sure, but let’s be honest: most Trump supporters were surprised too even if they want to make the bullshit claim they knew all along.

I don’t know how many times I need to say this shit lol

The polls were correct in Pennsylvania. The polls had Clinton up by 2.1 and Trump won by 0.7 which is less than 3. The polls in Michigan were off because there was a weak turnout among blacks.

They say timing is everything, so for this poll to come out as we are actually voting is great.

President Donald Trump is narrowly leading Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in Monday’s Rasmussen Reports’ daily White House Watch poll.

Trump, with 48%, snuck past Biden, who garnered 47%, in the latest poll among likely U.S. voters. Monday’s poll marks a difference from just last week, where Wednesday saw Biden ahead 49% to 46%, Rasmussen reported.

Monday marks the first time Trump has notched a lead since mid-September, according to the report. The president has 84% support with Republicans and Biden has 77% of support from Democrats. The president is also ahead by seven points with voters who don’t identify as Republican or Democrat, according to the survey.

Never a believer in polls. This happens all the time. They show the Democrat killing the Republican because that's what they want people to believe, and then as it nears Election Day, they narrow almost to a tie. Why is that? Because they want to maintain credibility.
Historically, polls have been pretty accurate. Even in 2016, the NATIONAL polls were not far off. Hillary still won the popular vote. The polls that were wrong in 2016 were key swing state polls. That’s where the surprise win for Trump came from. Since then, the polls were accurate in 2018 that predicted the democrats would win the House.
2016, the polls were far far off--they predicted Hilliary to win and she lost despite all the cheating that the dems do every year.

The national polls were right. If Biden's margin is 8 points as the RCP average is showing now, the EC will follow. This is 2020 not 2016.
They weren't right---they were all broken down by states because everyone including the pollsters know that this is america and mob rule doesn't make president but electoral votes do.

Well, again, the national polls were not wrong right before the election in 2016. Only 3 critical state polls that decided the election were wrong. None of those national pollsters said “Hillary is going to win!”. That isn’t what they do. The media made the mistake of predicting Hillary would win sure, but let’s be honest: most Trump supporters were surprised too even if they want to make the bullshit claim they knew all along.

I don’t know how many times I need to say this shit lol

Well you go right ahead and think these pollsters are honest and trustworthy, and I'll keep my belief that it's all designed to try and change the minds of voters. I have been predicting this for over a year on USMB. How did I do that? Because of the history with polls.

It's like a poll analyzer once said on a television show I watched, I believe Bill O'Reilly. He said the questions are framed in a way to get a desired outcome. Sort of like "Do you believe we should have people with assault weapons to carry out mass murders--or not?"

That polling analyzer was not telling the truth. Many polls show the questions that are asked and I have seen no polls that ask questions like that. I have seen Republican polls that use push polling.

They say timing is everything, so for this poll to come out as we are actually voting is great.

President Donald Trump is narrowly leading Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in Monday’s Rasmussen Reports’ daily White House Watch poll.

Trump, with 48%, snuck past Biden, who garnered 47%, in the latest poll among likely U.S. voters. Monday’s poll marks a difference from just last week, where Wednesday saw Biden ahead 49% to 46%, Rasmussen reported.

Monday marks the first time Trump has notched a lead since mid-September, according to the report. The president has 84% support with Republicans and Biden has 77% of support from Democrats. The president is also ahead by seven points with voters who don’t identify as Republican or Democrat, according to the survey.

Never a believer in polls. This happens all the time. They show the Democrat killing the Republican because that's what they want people to believe, and then as it nears Election Day, they narrow almost to a tie. Why is that? Because they want to maintain credibility.
Historically, polls have been pretty accurate. Even in 2016, the NATIONAL polls were not far off. Hillary still won the popular vote. The polls that were wrong in 2016 were key swing state polls. That’s where the surprise win for Trump came from. Since then, the polls were accurate in 2018 that predicted the democrats would win the House.
2016, the polls were far far off--they predicted Hilliary to win and she lost despite all the cheating that the dems do every year.

The national polls were right. If Biden's margin is 8 points as the RCP average is showing now, the EC will follow. This is 2020 not 2016.
They weren't right---they were all broken down by states because everyone including the pollsters know that this is america and mob rule doesn't make president but electoral votes do.

The national polls were right. The final RCP average had Clinton up by 3 and she won the national vote by 2.1%. That was close enough for the EC and popular vote to diverge.

That polling analyzer was not telling the truth. Many polls show the questions that are asked and I have seen no polls that ask questions like that. I have seen Republican polls that use push polling.

Okay, but will you still stand by these polls after Trump wins?

The FBI has a rule about confirming or denying investigations before a election. Comey should not have said what he said. No one knew Trump was under investigation until after the election.

It does? Please post this rule you claim and a link to it.

Then he is spouting propaganda. Trump will get pretty much the same percentage he got in 2016.

Also what you fail to reaLize is that suburban voters have turned away from the Trump GOP. 60% of suburban women could go to Biden. that is larger than what Clinton got in 2016.

Riddle me this: Why would suburban women vote for a guy that promises to destroy their suburb?

Then he is spouting propaganda. Trump will get pretty much the same percentage he got in 2016.

Also what you fail to reaLize is that suburban voters have turned away from the Trump GOP. 60% of suburban women could go to Biden. that is larger than what Clinton got in 2016.

Riddle me this: Why would suburban women vote for a guy that promises to destroy their suburb?
maybe, just maybe, suburban women do not believe the obvious liar when he once again lies, this time about his opponent.

It does? Please post this rule you claim and a link to it.

BARR: Well, you know, I think in its core, the idea is you don’t go after candidates. You don’t indict candidates or perhaps someone that’s sufficiently close to a candidate, that it’s essentially the same, you know, within a certain number of days before an election. But you know, as I say, I don’t think any of the people whose actions are under review by Durham fall into that category.

Clearly there are guidelines.

Because none of that is true. That is a meme that right wing extremists like you are pushing. Suburban voters don't fear black people like you do.

THE ONE CERTAIN CONSTANT is that democrats are NEVER doing as good as their polls suggest while Trump is ALWAYS doing better than the polls say. When the polls are within the MARGIN OF ERROR, that cannot be a good sign for Joe Biden. Not a good sign at all.

THE ONE CERTAIN CONSTANT is that democrats are NEVER doing as good as their polls suggest while Trump is ALWAYS doing better than the polls say. When the polls are within the MARGIN OF ERROR, that cannot be a good sign for Joe Biden. Not a good sign at all.

Unless it's a huge Trump blowout, the polling companies will once again state they called the race accurately. If it's a Biden blowout, and I doubt that's even possible, they will state their earlier predictions of that they were forecasting for months before the final couple weeks to the election was accurate.

Because none of that is true. That is a meme that right wing extremists like you are pushing. Suburban voters don't fear black people like you do.

It's not a meme at all. In fact it was an exit policy by DumBama that never got off the ground. Need the article, I'll be happy to provide it. Biden has been working with Booker on this since he was nominated. Yes, people do fear black or white low-income high-crime people entering their area because it will dramatically increase crime, make their schools unsafe, and cut their property value in half or more. Trust me, I live in one of those areas thanks to HUD targeting our suburb. It's why I'm warning people of it now.

BARR: Well, you know, I think in its core, the idea is you don’t go after candidates. You don’t indict candidates or perhaps someone that’s sufficiently close to a candidate, that it’s essentially the same, you know, within a certain number of days before an election. But you know, as I say, I don’t think any of the people whose actions are under review by Durham fall into that category.

Gee, thanks for the link. Comey did not bring out the investigation because he wanted to interfere in the election. In fact he was on her side. But he had no choice. If there was something incriminating on that laptop, and she won, he'd be in a world of shit.

Gee, thanks for the link. Comey did not bring out the investigation because he wanted to interfere in the election. In fact he was on her side. But he had no choice. If there was something incriminating on that laptop, and she won, he'd be in a world of shit.
Totally correct

Forum List

Back