JimBowie and Disir act like Dems at times: fucking pricks.

The far right will lose the language "wars" the same they are losing everything else.

You're a first class idiot so who the hell is concerned with what you think? No one. Had you had the decency to discuss the basic initial arguments over immigration then you wouldn't have the problems you see now. But, nooooooo.............not you, Jakey. You wave to and fro in the wind like a ...........sock. Buying into whatever you are told to buy into like the good lapdog you are.
You make a personality attack after making them on others, then cry, just like a far right loser.

The basic initial arguments over immigration have been made. I am not nativistic or xenophobic or ethnocentric. If people are working and taking care of their families, then make them legal. I am not wishy washy like you. Yes, you are correct about that.

JimBowie and Disir act like Dems at times: fucking pricks.

The far right will lose the language "wars" the same they are losing everything else.

You're a first class idiot so who the hell is concerned with what you think? No one. Had you had the decency to discuss the basic initial arguments over immigration then you wouldn't have the problems you see now. But, nooooooo.............not you, Jakey. You wave to and fro in the wind like a ...........sock. Buying into whatever you are told to buy into like the good lapdog you are.
You make a personality attack after making them on others, then cry, just like a far right loser.

The basic initial arguments over immigration have been made. I am not nativistic or xenophobic or ethnocentric. If people are working and taking care of their families, then make them legal. I am not wishy washy like you. Yes, you are correct about that.

Whose crying? You're a lapdog. Straight up lapdog. I'm not right wing. You're just a douche that hates it because I don't go along with your propaganda.

The basic initial arguments were that there was a surplus of immigration which lowered wages and it's only been going on for about 30 years. Nativistic, xenophobic or ethnocentric are not primary arguments.

You are a well known troll. So.......STFU. Now, some of us have real jobs and have to work.

Which is worse? Being an illegal immigrant, or being here legally in a land that was stolen from it's inhabitants....??

She's right when she says if you're an immigrant and you're a good person you have to follow the laws like American citizens do!
At the end she said "Hillary is a promise and not in a good way" that was so funny to hear :D
I think she's not neutral! ;)

That would be nice, if this was a fairy tale, yet the whites are still trying to steal what is left of Indian land....
Oil pipeline protest turns violent after American Indian burial sites destroyed
Oil Pipeline Protest Turns Violent After American Indian Burial Sites Destroyed
BISMARCK, N.D. – A protest of a four-state, $3.8 billion oil pipeline turned violent Saturday after tribal officials say construction crews destroyed American Indian burial and cultural sites on private land in southern North Dakota.

Morton County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Donnell Preskey said four private security guards and two guard dogs were injured after several hundred protesters confronted construction crews at the site just outside the Standing Rock Sioux reservation. One of the security officers was taken to a Bismarck hospital for undisclosed injuries. The two guard dogs were taken to a Bismarck veterinary clinic, Preskey said.

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.
Lol, that is a load of horse shit. "Latino" is a reference to a root language, Latin, and is not an ethnicity but is an ill defined group of ethnicities that speak a LAtin based language; French, Spanish, Italian, Portugeese, Romanian, etc.

"Latinos" dont consider themselves to be such, but only the nationality of the country that they are from. "Latino" is a hoaked up term to try and unite them all together like one might try to unite all Anglos by referring to them as Euro's.

But I have a few questions on this definition you use; Are Quebec's people Latino? They speak French which is a Latin based language like Spanish and Portugeese.

And what about people that immigrated to a "Latin" country from another country and assimilated or tried to? If a Chinese family immigrated to Peru in 1900 and now speak nothing but Spanish and have Spanish names, etc, if they immigrate to the USA are they Latino or are they Asian?

But dont let any FACTS get in your way, it has been repeatedly shown to me that Dimocrats are allergic to FACTS.

roflmao

In the US it is a reference to Latin American descendants.

So Latino refers to Latin American descendants? Lol, do you know what a tautology is?

Latino essentially is a language reference to those languages based on Latin. It is really that simple.

In Europe it would cover Italy where, you know, Latin originated from a tribe called Latium, and it would include romance languages. The term Hispanic was first used in the census by Nixon and it was limited. It was a term that was used to "unite them all together". Latino gained prominent usage in the 1990s via California and is also a "unite them all together term" that includes Portuguese.

Latino and Hispanic are two different terms based on different things. Latino, as I said above, is a reference to language, while Hispanic is a direct reference to Spanish related cultures. Hispanic does not include Portugeese, Brazil, Quebec, France, etc, but does include Spain. It would also include people of Chinese descent that immigrated to assimilated with a nation with an Hispanic culture.

There is a clear distinction, despite idiots mixing them together as if they were synonymous.

It was much more marketable to put everyone in the same category. However, people would prefer to use their country of origin or that which they are descendants from simply because each area has different specific cultures. So, if you are Chinese and immigrated to Peru in 1900 and assimilated into the culture and came to the US then you would probably refer to yourself as Peruvian-American or of Peruvian descent. However, the US could very well categorize you as they see fit.

No, actually in the US census you can say you are whatever you think you are, apparently. People self designate their race on the census. It is not like they take blood samples or anything. If you think you are Hispanic or black or canine then you are that. It is the new Truth of our time.

This isn't Europe.

Well, I am relived that that was cleared up. I was worried for a while there.

If we were having this argument in Europe we would tie it to language specific because borders have changed multiple times over thousands of years. That said, those arguments are usually geared towards evolving languages. This includes hour long discussions on etymology. The arguments over Latins are going to be over the Roman-Latin wars from about 6 BC. Huge difference between Europe and US. They have much more interesting arguments. I have never run into an argument calling people from Quebec Latinos. Although, I do remember a few people getting beat up for not speaking French years ago.

Then maybe you should move to Europe so you can be better entertained there.

You on the other hand lashed out at me and not the OP for the term thus making you a fucking prick. I'm not a Dem, asshole.
I didnt lash out at anyone; I simply asked you a question that you obviously failed to give an anwer to.

Are people from Quebec Latino or are they not?

You ducked the question because you apparently understand the inherent bullshit nature of the whole misuse of the word.

That does not constitute me lashing out at you, dear.

I am sure you can go to a nearby college or University, though, and find yourself a nice warm and comfortable safe zone of your choosing.

Which is worse? Being an illegal immigrant, or being here legally in a land that was stolen from it's inhabitants....??
No one here legally stole anything from anyone, idiot.

Good grief, did you forget to have your daily joint to settle your nerves, or what?

That would be nice, if this was a fairy tale, yet the whites are still trying to steal what is left of Indian land....
So you did finally manage to have that joint; good to see you back in your normal asinine humorous form.

[QUOTE="BluesLegend, post: 15570469, member: 51009]

If they want to be Mexican go back to Mexico.[/QUOTE]

True. Me and my wife are descendants of Spanish settlers, and that is what we respond with whenever those low life La Raza vermin and their followers come around spewing their 'ethnic cleansing' gibberish. We also know what Trump what was talking about re that Mexican racist Judge as well; he's a big fan and member of a La Raza gang. Why anybody but a tard thinks that insults latinos is still a mystery to us, since it doesn't, unless you're criminal illegal aliens or racist hoodlums who follow La Raza vermin around. Don't know any Hispanics who are offended by Trump personally; those that are must Speshul Yankee Latinos from Planet Taco or something, probably about as 'latino' as that woman who 'self-identified as black' all those years before being proven to be whiter than Bernie Sanders.

And Republicans continue to wonder why 80% of Latinos vote Democrat
No, they dont.

IT is more like 65% of them vote Democrat.

And about half of that are illegals voting illegally.

Yes, this, and they only matter in numbers in five states, and have very low turnouts at that. Even the New York Times admitted they aren't important as a voting demographic, and yes, they're split on many issues; they along with blacks voted for Prop 8 in California in overwhelming numbers, for instance.

True. Me and my wife are descendants of Spanish settlers, and that is what we respond with whenever those low life La Raza vermin and their followers come around spewing their 'ethnic cleansing' gibberish.

Oh, you know it, and they generate that myth of ethnic cleansing because they plan to use to to ethnically cleans whites from Aztalan and claim it is only payback/karma for what whites have done.

We also know what Trump what was talking about re that Mexican racist Judge as well; he's a big fan and member of a La Raza gang.

And the worst kind of gang possible; a gang of lawyers. OMG.

Why anybody but a tard thinks that insults latinos is still a mystery to us, since it doesn't, unless you're criminal illegal aliens or racist hoodlums who follow La Raza vermin around. Don't know any Hispanics who are offended by Trump personally; those that are must Speshul Yankee Latinos from Planet Taco or something, probably about as 'latino' as that woman who 'self-identified as black' all those years before being proven to be whiter than Bernie Sanders.

Well see it goes like this.

The liberals like to speak for those who cant or wont speak for themselves, as if all these different groups are like their pet rocks or something.

So they go and presumptively speak for some downtrodden hopeless and needy group, like Latinos I guess to read the emails, and they continue doing this until they can train a few of the downtrodden group to speak the same rehearsed lies in their place when the white liberals go to live off the money generated by their newly minted downtrodden voter block.

Meanwhile the liberal groups new Downtrodden leaders, unelected by anyone anywhere, continue to speak for these Downtrodden using Marxist language and analysis of these problems, usually entirely based on race or ethnicity/religion that they refer to as race.

In return, the Democrats get the votes these Marxists organize, and the leaders get all the perks of the loyal voting.

The members of these groups, however, get nothing at all, only gradually crumbling communities that have been hijacked for ideological purposes. They put up with the rising crime, unemployment and degrading blight while the limousine liberal collects the cash and does the social circuit boasting of their work to elevate these helpless hopeless needy people.

Donald Trump is not only an ardent supporter of gun control but he actually goes beyond even Hitlery - supporting "Stop & Frisk". You need to know what you're actually voting for and it's pretty clear you don't in this case.
Nonsense. Trump is an avid supporter of gun rights, has a concealed carry permit, and advocates a national automatic reciprocity among all states for CCW licenses much like a car license is recognised by all states.

This is one huge reason he got endorsed by the NRA and GOA.
Before he was a presidential contender, he called out Republicans who “walk the NRA line” and “refuse even limited restrictions” on firearms laws, in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve.

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun,” he wrote. At the time of his book’s publication, the real estate mogul was considering a bid for the presidency but hadn’t declared his intention to run.

In April 2015, two months before he entered the presidential race, Trump changed his tune, telling those gathered at the NRA’s forum, “I love the NRA. I love the Second Amendment.”

As president, Trump would again change his stand on gun control to get other legislation passed. Remember, Trump is a master deal maker. Everything is always on the table. That's the problem with a candidate who has no ideology beliefs.

Ready, Aim, Fired: Donald Trump and Guns, Explained

Donald Trump is not only an ardent supporter of gun control but he actually goes beyond even Hitlery - supporting "Stop & Frisk". You need to know what you're actually voting for and it's pretty clear you don't in this case.
Nonsense. Trump is an avid supporter of gun rights, has a concealed carry permit, and advocates a national automatic reciprocity among all states for CCW licenses much like a car license is recognised by all states.

Before he was a presidential contender, he called out Republicans who “walk the NRA line” and “refuse even limited restrictions” on firearms laws, in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve.

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun,” he wrote. At the time of his book’s publication, the real estate mogul was considering a bid for the presidency but hadn’t declared his intention to run.

In April 2015, two months before he entered the presidential race, Trump changed his tune, telling those gathered at the NRA’s forum, “I love the NRA. I love the Second Amendment.”

As president, Trump would again change his stand on gun control to get other legislation passed. Remember, Trump is a master deal maker. Everything is always on the table. That's the problem with a candidate who has no ideology beliefs.

Lol, that is mighty thin porridge there, Flopper.

Every free thinking man occasionally changes his mind on things, though I dont expect an ideologue like you or Losertarians to understand that.

Trump is in favor of "common sense" gun control in the abstract, but he understands now that he has studied the issue more thoroughly, that we have far more than any needed gun control laws already on the books, and that all the current proposals would only hinder and harass legal gun owners and do nothing to help with crime. So while he supports gun control laws in the abstract, like any free thinking gun rights advocate would, he does not admit that any new laws are needed.

He now understands that the problem with gun massacres is not with the guns but with the mental illnesses of the people who commit the crimes in violation of many standing laws already on the books.

But, again, I dont expect you to grasp any of this, essentially because you dont want to understand the problem, but to simply return to your sloganeering and slander.

If these dirt-bag criminals worked half as hard at changing their own miserable countries as they do illegally attempting to change our country, their countries wouldn't be miserable shit-holes necessary of escaping from...

Immigrant rights activist likely to be deported herself after hiding her status

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.

I don't think he understands that parts of the US were actually Mexico.

Are you so uninformed that you would post such a stupid message?

Yes, parts of what is today southwest and south USA were "claimed" by Mexico but never CIONTROLLED by Mexico. Are you unaware of the Louisiana Purchase? Or the Gadsen Purchase? Or the American Mexican war where Mexico ceded its claim to the TERRITORY of California? (Mexico never had more than a token military presence in Texas, New Mexico, and California. And a lot of the soldiers they sent to California were criminals.)

And Republicans continue to wonder why 80% of Latinos vote Democrat
No, they dont.

IT is more like 65% of them vote Democrat.

And about half of that are illegals voting illegally.

Yes, this, and they only matter in numbers in five states, and have very low turnouts at that. Even the New York Times admitted they aren't important as a voting demographic, and yes, they're split on many issues; they along with blacks voted for Prop 8 in California in overwhelming numbers, for instance.

With all due respect, there ARE Latino blocs that will play an important role in the election.

The Cubans who fled to Florida tend to be conservative. But, they are being overwhelmed by Puerto Ricans fleeing from the disaster of their island. I'm not certain who they will support. You also have PRs in New York and other New England areas.

Then there are the recent influx from Central America. They fear Trump's promise that he'll send them back to where they came from. Those are the ones the Obozo administration tried to get naturalized before the election. The problem is that many won't make it until after voter registration ends. That's why Dumbocraps are so urgent upon allowing voters to register AT THE POLLS.

Lol, that is mighty thin porridge there, Flopper.

Every free thinking man occasionally changes his mind on things, though I dont expect an ideologue like you or Losertarians to understand that.

Trump is in favor of "common sense" gun control in the abstract, but he understands now that he has studied the issue more thoroughly, that we have far more than any needed gun control laws already on the books, and that all the current proposals would only hinder and harass legal gun owners and do nothing to help with crime. So while he supports gun control laws in the abstract, like any free thinking gun rights advocate would, he does not admit that any new laws are needed.

He now understands that the problem with gun massacres is not with the guns but with the mental illnesses of the people who commit the crimes in violation of many standing laws already on the books.

But, again, I dont expect you to grasp any of this, essentially because you dont want to understand the problem, but to simply return to your sloganeering and slander.
Trump changes parties and ideology like he changes suits, wearing the one that will best serve his purpose today. The fact is Trump is not committed to any ideology. He believes in one thing, winning. It doesn't matter whether it's a bid on a piece of property, a twitter fight with some celebrity, or a political campaign. The goal is to win the fight. The prize is irrelevant. If you think Trump is committed to 2nd amendment rights, immigration, tax reform, or any of his platform issues, you know nothing about Trump. These things are not driving forces in his life. They never have been and never will be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back