Dude...the guy is a life-long progressive asshole. Why would any actual conservative support him?
1. Trumps appointments to the SCOTUS benmch will be far better thanHillary's and will actually be conservative.

2. Hillary will destroy the Second Amendment that Obama was not able to do in his eight yers.

3. Hillary will raise taxes and Trump will cut taxes.

4. Trump will grow the economy with an emphasis on jobs, not maximizing corporate profits.

5. Hillary is a fascist and you can kiss you Civil Rights good bye if that shit bag gets into the White House.

6. Hillary is incompetent and has demonstrated it repeatedly across the globe, while Trump has built many buildings across the globe.

7. Did I mention the Supreme Court?

8. Hillary will continue most of Obama EOs and keep small businesses suppressed.

9. Hillary will expand government regulations far more than any previous President gauging by her promises to stop us little people from doing a whole herd of things that were once totally legal.

10. We would have to look at her butt ugly mug for 4 years if not 8.

Last edited:
Dude...the guy is a life-long progressive asshole. Why would any actual conservative support him?
1. Trumps appointments to the SCOTUS benmch will be far better thanHillary's and will actually be conservative.

2. Hillary will destroy the Second Amendment that Obama was not able to do in his eight yers.

4. Trump will grow the economy with an emphasis on jobs, not maximizing corporate profits.

5. Hillary is a fascist and you can kiss you Civil Rights good by if that shit bag gets into the Whtie House.

6. Hillary is incompetent and has demonstrated it repeatedly across the globe, while Trump has built many buildings across the globe.

7. Did I mention the Supreme Court?

8. Hillary will continue most of Obama EOs and keep small businesses suppressed.

9. Hillary will expand government regulations far more than any previous President gauging by her promises to stop us little people from doing a whole herd of things that were once totally legal.

10. We would have to look at her butt ugly mug for 4 years if not 8.
I'm not going to lie - it is very hard to argue with you there.

Except that I'm not a Trump supporter. :lmao:
Well you SHOULD BE.
You guys arent very smart as the polls indicate.
But at least we aren't stupid and pathological liars like you progressives...
I disagree. Statistics show you consist of Birthers and other conspiracy theorists. That is the epitome of stupidity and the inclination to be pathological liars.

No they won't and no they won't. The absolute best Justice that Trump appoints will be like Bush's appointment of John Roberts - who has shown very little respect for the U.S. Constitution.

Donald Trump is not only an ardent supporter of gun control but he actually goes beyond even Hitlery - supporting "Stop & Frisk". You need to know what you're actually voting for and it's pretty clear you don't in this case.

Very true (except for the "corporate profits" part). The economy will be in exponentially better hands under Donald Trump than it would be under Hitlery. We would have better tax rates, more jobs, more money, etc.

5. Hillary is a fascist and you can kiss you Civil Rights good bye if that shit bag gets into the White House.
There is no denying that. But Donald Trump is an equal progressive fascist who ardently supports "Stop & Frisk". You can kiss the entire constitution goodbye under either of these idiots.

Sort of true. Hitlery is astoundingly incompetent. But Trump has bankrupted half a dozen companies. He's not exactly the shining example of business acumen (mostly because he allows his enormous ego to make all of the decisions).

No they won't and no they won't. The absolute best Justice that Trump appoints will be like Bush's appointment of John Roberts - who has shown very little respect for the U.S. Constitution.
Well, Trumps list of 20 people he said he would work from for his SCOTUS choices were praised by every conservative leader in the nation.

And that would not include Justice Roberts.

Donald Trump is not only an ardent supporter of gun control but he actually goes beyond even Hitlery - supporting "Stop & Frisk". You need to know what you're actually voting for and it's pretty clear you don't in this case.
Nonsense. Trump is an avid supporter of gun rights, has a concealed carry permit, and advocates a national automatic reciprocity among all states for CCW licenses much like a car license is recognised by all states.

This is one huge reason he got endorsed by the NRA and GOA.

Sort of true. Hitlery is astoundingly incompetent. But Trump has bankrupted half a dozen companies. He's not exactly the shining example of business acumen (mostly because he allows his enormous ego to make all of the decisions).
Out of hundreds of deals and business starts, Trump has done a Chapter 11 debt restructuring FOUR TIMES.

He has not bankrupted half a dozen companies.

Edit: I was incorrect. Trump has had six chapter 11 debt restructurings which are the mildest of bankruptcies, but none of the businesses went out of business due to them. In fact they helped these businesses to thrive afterwards.

Last edited:
I dont think he understands that parts of the US were actually Mexico.

Indeed......we kind of "crossed" into Mexico's borders........

MexAmericanWar.png

I know it's difficult for you to understand since you play the victim so well, but if you haven't noticed we cannot unwind all of the conquering over the last 2,000 years or so...

It's one of the truest statements for global integration and a few Texans are only part of the story, history is a hell of a teacher...

There is no denying that. But Donald Trump is an equal progressive fascist who ardently supports "Stop & Frisk". You can kiss the entire constitution goodbye under either of these idiots.
Stop and Frisk is completely Constitutional, dude.

If a cop sees you doing something he thinks is suspicious, he goes over to you and talks to you to see how you react and if there are any suspicious bulges, etc.

That is just how cops do their jobs and always have, dude, and nothing fascist about it at all.

Nonsense. Trump is an avid supporter of gun rights, has a concealed carry permit, and advocates a national automatic reciprocity among all states for CCW licenses much like a car license is recognised by all states.

This is one huge reason he got endorsed by the NRA and GOA.
Nonsense? Dude...did you tune in to the debates? He proudly declared his position on national television chief.

By the way...all dictators are guns. I'm not the least bit impressed by Trump's carry permit. Hitlery is surrounded by guns 24x7 too...does that make her a gun advocate?

If a cop sees you doing something he thinks is suspicious, he goes over to you and talks to you to see how you react and if there are any suspicious bulges, etc.

That is just how cops do their jobs and always have, dude, and nothing fascist about it at all.
What?!? What world do you live in dude? In cities not called New York..."Stop & Frisk" is an egregious violation of constitutional rights.

For starters, an officer cannot even stop you without probable cause. Trump supports a system where they can for no reason. Second, once they do stop you, they cannot search you or your possessions without additional probable cause to do so. Trump supports a system where they can for no reason.

I can see why you support Trump. You really are clueless about the constitution, the law, and your rights. Geez.... :eusa_doh:

Out of hundreds of deals and business starts, Trump has done a Chapter 11 debt restructuring FOUR TIMES.

He has not bankrupted half a dozen companies.
No dude....six times. Six.

Wow. Just....wow. This is where you and I officially part ways my friend. You just have no clue about the U.S. Constitution, you have no idea what you're actually voting for, and you have no idea about Trump's platform.

Forum List

Back