Latinos have already saved this election

[
Only an idiot or a democrat (repeated myself) would think LEGAL Latino's voted for Clinton en mass. But hey keep the delusions going it makes the crash and burn harder on you and funnier for me!

True, I mean, we just have an endless amount of polling data as well as electoral history verifying they will be voting en masse for Clinton. And, of course, when they do and she wins, instead of admitting that it was the Trump Tards who were delusional the entire time you'll just claim fraud and they cheated because that's what dishonest and dishonorable people do.
And when Trump is elected POTUS they will be going "en masse" southward on ICE buses.

[
Only an idiot or a democrat (repeated myself) would think LEGAL Latino's voted for Clinton en mass. But hey keep the delusions going it makes the crash and burn harder on you and funnier for me!

True, I mean, we just have an endless amount of polling data as well as electoral history verifying they will be voting en masse for Clinton. And, of course, when they do and she wins, instead of admitting that it was the Trump Tards who were delusional the entire time you'll just claim fraud and they cheated because that's what dishonest and dishonorable people do.
Go play in traffic kid. Your opinion means absolutely NOTHING to me. If Trump "loses" well lets just say you won't see me here but you will see me on the news. :)

I think this is great, but it's women who will win the White House for Hillary: not because she is a woman but because Trump is such a pig in regards to women. Women and minorities will win the White House for Hillary.
Hate to breake it to you but more men hate Hillary than women who hate Trump.

Can't wait to bring this thread up Wednesday!

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.n...illary-clinton-donald-trump-campaign.amp.html

Look, Trump is toast, and sure I give him the credit - not Hillary - for their mass turnout.

In Florida alone - an absolute must-win for Trumpster - the Latino early vote has already exceeded the entire vote of Latinos in 2012.

The question on my mind now is if democrats will take the senate. Now all we can do is wait.
I think this is great, but it's women who will win the White House for Hillary: not because she is a woman but because Trump is such a pig in regards to women. Women and minorities will win the White House for Hillary. :)
Hillary is a pig, period. She tramples on our laws and calls millions of Americans deplorable. What a filthy piece of shit. No one with any integrity would vote for her, vagina or not.
You are a biased partisan. Women are the biggest voting block in the country, and the vast majority are not going to vote for Trump. He's the pig. A real pig. He's shown it by his very words and behavior. He has spent his adult life demeaning women in one way or another. Women know that and will vote against him. You'll see. LOL
Thanks for the unbiased opinion. But no, you are too damn stupid to understand it has nothing to do with the party for me. I'm not a Republican. That's too much information for your mind to handle.

If any woman votes for Hillary they are voting for a pig that is lying to them and using them. Shame on anyone that does so, vagina or not.
Thing is, you are too stupid to realize just how stupid you are. LOL Seen it many times.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.n...illary-clinton-donald-trump-campaign.amp.html

Look, Trump is toast, and sure I give him the credit - not Hillary - for their mass turnout.

In Florida alone - an absolute must-win for Trumpster - the Latino early vote has already exceeded the entire vote of Latinos in 2012.

The question on my mind now is if democrats will take the senate. Now all we can do is wait.
I think this is great, but it's women who will win the White House for Hillary: not because she is a woman but because Trump is such a pig in regards to women. Women and minorities will win the White House for Hillary. :)
Hillary is a pig, period. She tramples on our laws and calls millions of Americans deplorable. What a filthy piece of shit. No one with any integrity would vote for her, vagina or not.
You are a biased partisan. Women are the biggest voting block in the country, and the vast majority are not going to vote for Trump. He's the pig. A real pig. He's shown it by his very words and behavior. He has spent his adult life demeaning women in one way or another. Women know that and will vote against him. You'll see. LOL
Thanks for the unbiased opinion. But no, you are too damn stupid to understand it has nothing to do with the party for me. I'm not a Republican. That's too much information for your mind to handle.

If any woman votes for Hillary they are voting for a pig that is lying to them and using them. Shame on anyone that does so, vagina or not.
Thing is, you are too stupid to realize just how stupid you are. LOL Seen it many times.
Oh yeah, well you're stupider than the stupidest stupid person in the whole stupid world.

Jesus, it's like being back in grade school with you.

I think this is great, but it's women who will win the White House for Hillary: not because she is a woman but because Trump is such a pig in regards to women. Women and minorities will win the White House for Hillary.

Patently untrue. This is one of those beliefs RW nutjobs like to think are truths. It is not a fact. It is a fact that old white men like Trump and hate Hillary. Probably mostly threatened by the idea of a woman of their generation being president. Or maybe any woman. But saying more men hate Hillary than women hate Trump: that's one of those make it up as your go along 'truths.' LOL Patently untrue. I'd explain it to you, but it's so obvious to anyone with a brain.....and I am not interested in instructing dimwits in general knowledge and logic.

Oh yeah, well you're stupider than the stupidest stupid person in the whole stupid world.

You are the one who acts like a child. You make an accusation and then get all freaked because the accusation is returned. Fool. Go away.

People like you are far to intellectually limited to realize how limited they are. I have seen it so many times. It's funny and sad.

You are the one who acts like a child. You make an accusation and then get all freaked because the accusation is returned. Fool. Go away.

People like you are far to intellectually limited to realize how limited they are. I have seen it so many times. It's funny and sad.
Read the post quoted here, I responded to your idiocy using the same lingo you did. If there is any freaking it's you.

Does anyone here actually know how all these Latino voters are voting or is everyone just as they almost always do just assuming they know?
It's pretty much out of the realm of reason that many of them would be voting for Trump. Day dreaming that would be.
According to who? Anyone who thinks they know how millions of people are voting is not only dreaming but displaying an over the top degree of arrogance.

Does anyone here actually know how all these Latino voters are voting or is everyone just as they almost always do just assuming they know?
It's pretty much out of the realm of reason that many of them would be voting for Trump. Day dreaming that would be.
According to who? Anyone who thinks they know how millions of people are voting is not only dreaming but displaying an over the top degree of arrogance.
They are not going to vote for someone who calls them murderers and rapists and criminals, who mocks and insults them. Just like women are not going to vote for a man who demeans and assaults women. Reason. It's simple reasoning.

They are not going to vote for someone who calls them murderers and rapists and criminals, who mocks and insults them. Just like women are not going to vote for a man who demeans and assaults women. Reason. It's simple reasoning.
No it's partisan reasoning your assuming those of Latino background see this as you do. There are no doubt some who do there will also be those who don't not everyone bases their vote on the talking points both sides put out nor are they simply one issue voters.

Patently untrue. This is one of those beliefs RW nutjobs like to think are truths. It is not a fact. It is a fact that old white men like Trump and hate Hillary. Probably mostly threatened by the idea of a woman of their generation being president. Or maybe any woman. But saying more men hate Hillary than women hate Trump: that's one of those make it up as your go along 'truths.' LOL Patently untrue. I'd explain it to you, but it's so obvious to anyone with a brain.....and I am not interested in instructing dimwits in general knowledge and logic.
I'd say there are more women and Latino voters coming out to vote for Hillary and against Trump. And more men staying home or voting for Hillary than women voting for Trump or staying home. Because Trump's divisive politics is what is pushed in public while his unifying work across barriers is done in private where the public doesn't see it; and Clinton is the opposite where the unifying politics is pushed in public for supporters to see, but the more DANGEROUS divisive and destructive politics is covered up.

So which would you rather have.
I'd rather have the bridge builder working in real life, even if nobody sees that unless you're involved in building bridges yourself, and playing the media in the media.

Vs. Someone who plays the game better in the public media, but behind the scenes destroys the very communities who need these bridges rebuilt instead of burned.

That is if the Trump campaign lets people vote without intimidation....
They're all talk. They're just pussies. There might be some trouble, but not enough.

Thanks god for the Cubans for Trump!!!! Florida is a loss for hitlery.....
Lol you're in such denial.

Lol, with Hispanics putting 60% of their vote for Dims, and 40% of their vote for the GOP, they only net 20% of the vote from that community, os it is not like every increase in Hispanic votes = an increase in votes for Dimocrats, roflmao.

:laugh2: Where are you getting 40% from, tard? Trump won't even get 20% of Hispanics.

I was thinking specifically in Florida, though Trump is still running well compared to Romney among Hispanics due to the fact that the polls sample the broader Hispanic community but it will be 80%+ English speaking Hispanics that vote, and nonEnglish speakers are very unlikely to show and vote.

Among English speaking Hispanics, Trump is running over 40%.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...07/07/clinton-trump-hispanic-voters/86808634/

Clinton had an 8-to-1 lead with bilingual or Spanish-dominant Hispanic voters (80% to 11%.) But the lead over Trump shrank significantly with English-dominant Hispanic voters: She had 48% support, while Trump had 41%.

According to Pew, the polling is similar to that of President Obama and his GOP rivals in both the 2008 and 2012 campaigns. In 2008, Obama was ahead of Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., 66% to 23% and the president was ahead of former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, 69% to 21%, four years later.

Exit polls from the 2012 election found that Obama received 71% of the Hispanic vote and Romney got 27%.

But the Brexit vote is going to totally blow this whole thing out of the water. When a voting population has one option of two castigated over and over like the Pro-Exit vote was in the UK, the voters just lie to the pollsters out of embarrassment. This has been documented in other locations and elections also.

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-brexit-surprise-win-over-clinton/

In the week before voters decided whether Britain should leave the European Union, all but two of nine polls showed the "remain" side winning. One gave the remain side a 10-point lead, 55% to 45%. Others had remain up anywhere from eight to two points. Even exit polls suggested that the U.K. would decide to stay in the EU.

Final tally: leave 52%, remain 48%.

The results left pollsters, and many others, scratching their heads. "Many are wondering how, in an age of unprecedented information and data, could the majority of polls predict a wrong outcome," is how CNBC put it.

You don't have to go across the Atlantic to find examples of pollsters getting election outcomes wildly wrong. During the Democratic primaries, pollsters were sure that Hillary Clinton would win in Michigan. The Real Clear Politics average of poll results had Clinton crushing Bernie Sanders by 21 points — 58% to 37%. The FiveThirtyEight blog gave Sanders less than a 1% chance of winning.

Final tally: Sanders 50%, Clinton 48%.

In the 2012 presidential election, five of the nine final tracking polls had either Mitt Romney winning the election or in a tie with Barack Obama. When the votes were counted, Obama beat Romney by nearly four points.

Gallup, which had flubbed three presidential elections in a row, decided after 2012 to give up doing presidential election polls altogether. (For the record, Nate Silver, who runs FiveThirtyEight, rated the IBD/TIPP tracking poll as the most accurate in that election cycle.)

Surveys have shown a Brexit Factor for Trump of anywhere from 5% to 15%, but I think that there is a bout 10% hidden vote for Trump that the pollsters cant see because the hiding voters are not going to answer truthfully. They would rather lie and not get the social blow back than to speak openly and have to add one more source of stress to their life.

Total sums up to; TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE.

[

That's right, Hillary has a lock on the election.

You might as well stay home and sleep off the celebration hang over from the next two nights; why wait?

lol

Forum List

Back