Latinos have already saved this election

[
Only an idiot or a democrat (repeated myself) would think LEGAL Latino's voted for Clinton en mass. But hey keep the delusions going it makes the crash and burn harder on you and funnier for me!

True, I mean, we just have an endless amount of polling data as well as electoral history verifying they will be voting en masse for Clinton. And, of course, when they do and she wins, instead of admitting that it was the Trump Tards who were delusional the entire time you'll just claim fraud and they cheated because that's what dishonest and dishonorable people do.
Go play in traffic kid. Your opinion means absolutely NOTHING to me. If Trump "loses" well lets just say you won't see me here but you will see me on the news. :)
Dear Odium regardless, I would like to join forces with you and other citizens like us who recognize the need for Constitutional checks on govt, and ensure the ppl right to redress grievances is enforced in full. Thanks for standing for what remains right true and greatest about America, an educated outspoken and actively engaged citizenry. We need to unite and stand together, and enforce the laws our govt depends on. Amen.

Lol, with Hispanics putting 60% of their vote for Dims, and 40% of their vote for the GOP, they only net 20% of the vote from that community, os it is not like every increase in Hispanic votes = an increase in votes for Dimocrats, roflmao.

:laugh2: Where are you getting 40% from, tard? Trump won't even get 20% of Hispanics.

I was thinking specifically in Florida, though Trump is still running well compared to Romney among Hispanics due to the fact that the polls sample the broader Hispanic community but it will be 80%+ English speaking Hispanics that vote, and nonEnglish speakers are very unlikely to show and vote.

Among English speaking Hispanics, Trump is running over 40%.

Poll: Clinton far ahead of Trump with Hispanic voters

Clinton had an 8-to-1 lead with bilingual or Spanish-dominant Hispanic voters (80% to 11%.) But the lead over Trump shrank significantly with English-dominant Hispanic voters: She had 48% support, while Trump had 41%.

According to Pew, the polling is similar to that of President Obama and his GOP rivals in both the 2008 and 2012 campaigns. In 2008, Obama was ahead of Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., 66% to 23% and the president was ahead of former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, 69% to 21%, four years later.

Exit polls from the 2012 election found that Obama received 71% of the Hispanic vote and Romney got 27%.

But the Brexit vote is going to totally blow this whole thing out of the water. When a voting population has one option of two castigated over and over like the Pro-Exit vote was in the UK, the voters just lie to the pollsters out of embarrassment. This has been documented in other locations and elections also.

Could Trump Pull A Brexit-Style Surprise In November?

In the week before voters decided whether Britain should leave the European Union, all but two of nine polls showed the "remain" side winning. One gave the remain side a 10-point lead, 55% to 45%. Others had remain up anywhere from eight to two points. Even exit polls suggested that the U.K. would decide to stay in the EU.

Final tally: leave 52%, remain 48%.

The results left pollsters, and many others, scratching their heads. "Many are wondering how, in an age of unprecedented information and data, could the majority of polls predict a wrong outcome," is how CNBC put it.

You don't have to go across the Atlantic to find examples of pollsters getting election outcomes wildly wrong. During the Democratic primaries, pollsters were sure that Hillary Clinton would win in Michigan. The Real Clear Politics average of poll results had Clinton crushing Bernie Sanders by 21 points — 58% to 37%. The FiveThirtyEight blog gave Sanders less than a 1% chance of winning.

Final tally: Sanders 50%, Clinton 48%.

In the 2012 presidential election, five of the nine final tracking polls had either Mitt Romney winning the election or in a tie with Barack Obama. When the votes were counted, Obama beat Romney by nearly four points.

Gallup, which had flubbed three presidential elections in a row, decided after 2012 to give up doing presidential election polls altogether. (For the record, Nate Silver, who runs FiveThirtyEight, rated the IBD/TIPP tracking poll as the most accurate in that election cycle.)

Surveys have shown a Brexit Factor for Trump of anywhere from 5% to 15%, but I think that there is a bout 10% hidden vote for Trump that the pollsters cant see because the hiding voters are not going to answer truthfully. They would rather lie and not get the social blow back than to speak openly and have to add one more source of stress to their life.

Total sums up to; TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE.
Dear JimBowie1958 it's a closer race than that. The fact that Trump took on the establishment media and basically did the equivalent of farting in their faces is a statement in itself. He had too much against him, and not one person is enough to reunite the Black Latino and minority vote divided by class and party. His work has only just begun, but already he has done more to galvanize an end to the dominance of liberal politics over Black voters and has done more to ally and bring out Black voters Pastors and celebrities in support of saying NO to Democrats buying the Black vote by race card.

It will take all of us to do the rest of the work, he can't do alone. Good for Trump to challenge Clinton Democrats Media and even his own party leaders.
Good for voters and supporters who see through the media circus on both sides and know after the three ring show is over, it's the ppl left to clean up the donkey and elephant residue!

Why No One Knows How Latinos Will Vote in 2016

Historically, the Latino electorate is less likely to vote compared to African American and white voters. In 2008, the turnout rate for Latinos was nearly 50 percent, and dropped slightly in 2012 to 48 percent. And turnout varies among subgroups. For example, 70 percent of Latinos with a college degree voted in 2012 despite an overall low turnout rate.

Pollsters also have to consider language barriers and the way they reach voters with surveys. According to Pew, 36 percent of Latinos in the United States are bilingual, 25 percent mainly use English, and 38 percent mainly use Spanish. An individual’s preferred language and age can go hand in hand: Younger Hispanics are more likely to speak English than those 30 and older.

“I think to have a representative sample of the Hispanic population you have to interview Spanish-speaking Latinos,” said Mark Hugo Lopez, the director of Hispanic research at Pew Research Center. “They don’t necessarily have the same point of views that English-speaking Hispanics do.” To get a representative sample, surveys and questionnaires have to be translated in a culturally sensitive way to communicate the same meaning—literal translations can sometimes shift the meaning of the questions. Interviewers need to be bilingual or prepared to arrange for a bilingual interviewer to call back at a later time, which can create its own difficulty—a potential respondent may not pick up the phone the second time around.

So the more like that a Hispanic speaks English more than Spanish, the more likely he is to register and vote and is more inclined to consider both parties, and among these people Trump is over 40%.

But among Spanish speaking Hispanics they are 80% Clinton and 17% or so for Trump.

Dear JimBowie1958 it's a closer race than that. The fact that Trump took on the establishment media and basically did the equivalent of farting in their faces is a statement in itself. He had too much against him, and not one person is enough to reunite the Black Latino and minority vote divided by class and party. His work has only just begun, but already he has done more to galvanize an end to the dominance of liberal politics over Black voters and has done more to ally and bring out Black voters Pastors and celebrities in support of saying NO to Democrats buying the Black vote by race card.

It will take all of us to do the rest of the work, he can't do alone. Good for Trump to challenge Clinton Democrats Media and even his own party leaders.
Good for voters and supporters who see through the media circus on both sides and know after the three ring show is over, it's the ppl left to clean up the donkey and elephant residue!
I know the polls show a very tight race, but there is a Brexit factor here, and that will give Trump at least a hidden 5% or so, and I think it will be closer to 10%, maybe more.

That turns this whole thing into a blow out.

Everyone was so sure that the Stay vote would win in the UK Brexit vote as Stay was 10% or so ahead, but the actual vote was for Leave by 4%.

That is not just some fluffy nonsense.

You've gotta wonder how much of the Hispanic slap to Trump originates here:

I grew up in a town that was essentially dominated by Latinos. They are V-E-R-Y guarded of their women and daughters; deeply conservative Catholics.

I mean, where's the youtube of Hillary saying she supports deranged men in women's bathrooms?

Of course there's always the democrats for Senator and Congressmen who will push these strange men into women's showers etc. So wise Latinos would vote Hillary for POTUS and republicans for Congress to get the best possible and widest representation of their best interests.

You've gotta wonder how much of the Hispanic slap to Trump originates here:

I grew up in a town that was essentially dominated by Latinos. They are V-E-R-Y guarded of their women and daughters; deeply conservative Catholics.

I mean, where's the youtube of Hillary saying she supports deranged men in women's bathrooms?

Of course there's always the democrats for Senator and Congressmen who will push these strange men into women's showers etc. So wise Latinos would vote Hillary for POTUS and republicans for Congress to get the best possible and widest representation of their best interests.

Lol, loser

upload_2016-11-6_22-6-34.png

Forum List

Back