Latinos generally agree: the term "Latinx" is a racial slur

Because you people can never leave it at that. If you don't like what someone says, you declare that NO ONE can say it, and anyone who ever said it in the history of the world is a monster, and then you try to silence them through threats, intimidation, and violence.
Oh interesting, so you’re doing exactly what you just complained about liberals doing. Got it!

I was addressing a poster about his post. I can say your responses to me are off topic as well But then I’d sound as dumb as you.
Uh huh.

You can never make a point or address a topic. All you can do is lie. I actually did address the topic but did not expect you bring an honest reply. Continue parroting misrepresentations and lies, just like you did in the last post too.

Somehow pointing out you are just offending the people you claim to not want to defend is silencing anyone.

Uh huh.

You can never make a point or address a topic. All you can do is lie. I actually did address the topic but did not expect you bring an honest reply. Continue parroting misrepresentations and lies, just like you did in the last post too.

Somehow pointing out you are just offending the people you claim to not want to defend is silencing anyone.
Again you persist to talk about whether I'm on topic or not which has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You should really set a better example if you want to criticize others... When you do exactly what you criticize then your criticisms don't carry much weight.

Another attempt by woke leftists to ingratiate themselves to minorities backfires. LOL

Also, anyone who actually speaks Spanish knows you can't pronounce the word "Latinx" in Spanish.

As Democrats seek to reach out to Latino voters in a more gender-neutral way, they’ve increasingly begun using the word Latinx, a term that first began to get traction among academics and activists on the left.
But that very effort could be counterproductive in courting those of Latin American descent, according to a new nationwide poll of Hispanic voters.

Only 2 percent of those polled refer to themselves as Latinx, while 68 percent call themselves “Hispanic” and 21 percent favored “Latino” or “Latina” to describe their ethnic background, according to the survey from Bendixen & Amandi International, a top Democratic firm specializing in Latino outreach.

More problematic for Democrats: 40 percent said Latinx bothers or offends them to some degree and 30 percent said they would be less likely to support a politician or organization that uses the term.
How do their feel about Hot Tamale?

Oh interesting, so you’re doing exactly what you just complained about liberals doing. Got it!

No. I'm mocking people like you who insist on using terms like "Latinx". If I was a leftist, I would be throwing molotov cocktails at your house and demanding your employers fire you.

No. I'm mocking people like you who insist on using terms like "Latinx". If I was a leftist, I would be throwing molotov cocktails at your house and demanding your employers fire you.
Oh wonderful... You are mocking people who say words you don't like because they mock you for saying words that they don't like. Perfect. You sound like a real winner, just like those you mock... no difference.

Forum List

Back