Latino Workers Replaced "Lazy" White and Non-Latino Counterparts, Lawsuit Says

I have a problem with all of the above. There is no scientific evidence linking capability with race.

Believe me, they have tried in the past to connect them but have failed miserably.
Is there any scholastic test that all races score equally?

Again, but you would have a problem with them not hiring whites because they are white and don't have a problem with them not hiring Hispanics because they are Hispanic? Interesting.

I have a problem with all of the above. There is no scientific evidence linking capability with race.

Believe me, they have tried in the past to connect them but have failed miserably.
No, but there is evidence that immigrants work harder. Simply because they are hungrier.

Exactly.

Of course there is also evidence that natural born white citizens are better suited for professional jobs. Simply because they're smarter.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

No, but there is evidence that immigrants work harder. Simply because they are hungrier.

Exactly.

Of course there is also evidence that natural born white citizens are better suited for professional jobs. Simply because they're smarter.

There is no such credible evidence that supports your claim.

Again, but you would have a problem with them not hiring whites because they are white and don't have a problem with them not hiring Hispanics because they are Hispanic? Interesting.

Not so. First, "Immigrants" are something all together different then "Illegal immigrants" I agree that "Immigrants" are good to awesome workers because they invested a great deal of time and effort getting here and are determined to make it work. "illegal immigrants" get here by breaking the law, usually with a bale of dope on there back, or stuffed in the trailer of a truck or trunk of a car because due to there criminal history, or lack of a marketable skill they would never get in legally. They are the ones who will get food stamps, bring the quality and cost of labor down, shoot up states crime stats and basically become a drain on the system. So, "immigrants" are in a way hungrier, and I would say driven, and a benefit to our society. "Illegal immigrants" are not much more then dead weight.

Not so. First, "Immigrants" are something all together different then "Illegal immigrants" I agree that "Immigrants" are good to awesome workers because they invested a great deal of time and effort getting here and are determined to make it work. "illegal immigrants" get here by breaking the law, usually with a bale of dope on there back, or stuffed in the trailer of a truck or trunk of a car because due to there criminal history, or lack of a marketable skill they would never get in legally. They are the ones who will get food stamps, bring the quality and cost of labor down, shoot up states crime stats and basically become a drain on the system. So, "immigrants" are in a way hungrier, and I would say driven, and a benefit to our society. "Illegal immigrants" are not much more then dead weight.
Even illegal immigrants are hard workers. They have to be since they can be discharged on a whim from their employers.

You obviously have no interaction with others.

Exactly.

The Widening Racial Scoring Gap on the SAT College Admissions Test

LOL! The fact that you fucked up your post three times and had to keep redoing it doesn't say much for your IQ.

Did you file a lawsuit for discrimination?

If not, then the only person ignoring it in your little 'anecdote' is you.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

I wanted too and tried to find a lawyer to take it on for me. If I could have got a pro-bono lawyer i would have but I couldn't even afford to pay a retainer for a bad lawyer, I'm not rich or middle class ;)

For the sake of argument let's assume I don't think you're full of shit. Why would you assume based on one incident that ignoring discrimination toward whites is 'typical'? I assume you're smart enough to know that generalizing based on one data point is beyond retarded, right?

I don't know if its typical or not but I was told directly that the overlook was a result of them trying to meet a quota after having being sued for too small of a percentage of minorities in management.

Even illegal immigrants are hard workers. They have to be since they can be discharged on a whim from their employers.

You obviously have no interaction with others.

Which others ? I have plenty of interaction with others. And that Illegals can be discharged on the whim of others is no ones fault but there own. They are not stupid, and they (illegals) are not ignorant to the fact that if they work under the table they will be treated like shit. The employers know this, and use it to get cheap unprotected labor, and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for employing illegals. The fact that you made the "You obviously have no interaction with others" shows that 1, you dont know what you are talking about and have nothing other then political talking points to support your view, and 2, the only reason you even discuss the topic is because its cool in your crowed, and 3, you just dont know what you are talking about. Bring the links if you want. Oh, and unless they are union workers, lazy white employees can be discharged on a whim as well.

Last edited:

Exactly.

Says you.

And I made no claim apart from the existence of evidence. :thup:

Last edited:
I wanted too and tried to find a lawyer to take it on for me. If I could have got a pro-bono lawyer i would have but I couldn't even afford to pay a retainer for a bad lawyer, I'm not rich or middle class ;)

For the sake of argument let's assume I don't think you're full of shit. Why would you assume based on one incident that ignoring discrimination toward whites is 'typical'? I assume you're smart enough to know that generalizing based on one data point is beyond retarded, right?

I don't know if its typical or not but I was told directly that the overlook was a result of them trying to meet a quota after having being sued for too small of a percentage of minorities in management.

Now I know you're full of shit because you can't get sued for "too small of a percentage of minorities in management". A minority may sue you for discrimination, and use said percentage to make their case, but you can't be sued for your minority percentage skippy. :thup:

I know which is why I have a problem with any business discriminating solely because of someone's skin color there is no legitimate reason to not hire someone because of the color of their skin that is ridiculous.

I think people who run their own business should be able to hire whomever they please...if they are a "whites only" establishment, fine...but I'm guessing it'll have an impact on their bottom line as I won't patronize a "whites only" establishment. I won't patronize a "latinos only" or "blacks only" or whatever, either.

My brother once complained about the owner of the station hiring his son. I pointed out it was his gas station and he could do what he wanted. My brother said the guy was a poor worker, I said, yeah, but it's still the owner's gas station and if he wants to pay his son for poor work, that's his business. The gas station is now out of business. Too bad the government didn't bail HIM out for his POOR choices.

Now I know you're full of shit because you can't get sued for "too small of a percentage of minorities in management". A minority may sue you for discrimination, and use said percentage to make their case, but you can't be sued for your minority percentage skippy. :thup:

That is exactly what happened.

They got sued for discrimination, they found that the percentage of minorities promoted out of store management was extremely low, and they started to correct it and in the process people like me got screwed. Like I said they got sued for not having a high enough minorty percentage in the management.

You dumb douche :lol:

Last edited:

They got sued for discrimination, they found that the percentage of minorities promoted out of store management was extremely low, and they started to correct it and in the process people like me got screwed. Like I said they got sued for not having a high enough minorty percentage in the management.

I'm the one who pointed out the flaw in your made up story, prompting you to fix it, and I'm the dumb douche?

You ungrateful twat! :lol:

I'm the one who pointed out the flaw in your made up story, prompting you to fix it, and I'm the dumb douche?

:lol:

I didn't change my story, I just didn't word it the way you wanted the first time.

Look at my wording, its still unchanged in the end.

You really don't like being wrong do you mani :rofl:

I didn't change my story, I just didn't word it the way you wanted the first time.

I don't mind being wrong, especially when I learn something in the process.

But I certainly wasn't wrong about you talking out of your asshole claiming that discrimination toward whites is typically accepted/ignored now was I? :lol:

But I certainly wasn't wrong about you talking out of your asshole claiming that discrimination toward whites is typically accepted/ignored now was I? :lol:

You were totally wrong.

You were totally wrong.

So is discrimintion toward whites typically accepted/ignored or not? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back