Obama pandering to hispanics

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA PANDERING TO HISPANICS

Obama went to San Antonio and now in Houston pandering for Hispanic vote and talking about Comp. Immig. Reform. (amnesty) Majority of Hispanic tend to be pro-amnesty because they have family members who are illegal aliens or trying to get into the country legally or illegally. Anchor babies who are of voting age tend to be pro-amnesty because of their parents and Obama is pro-amnesty although he likes to call it Path to Citizenship. He will not go to places that do not have a large Hispanic population and talk about immigration because the majority of Americans are not pro-amnesty but enforcement, border security and limited and controlled immigration.
Comp. Immig. Reform will only legalize illegal alien’s competition with Americans for jobs and chain migration of family member who will be more competition with Americans for jobs. And elderly and disable family member who have not paid into the system but will benefit from the system in which Americans have paid into.
There is nothing positive about Comp. Immi. Reform but votes for Democrats and cheap labor for businesses. And farmers will still fall short of workers because once illegal aliens are legalized they will not want to pick lettuce and cotton. How many of the legal are illegal that are here are picking lettuce. How many legal residence are doing jobs Americans will not do?
I am not Hispanic and if Obama want me to vote for him in 2012 he is going to have to come to me and talk about illegal immigration and listen what I have to say about it.

Forum List

Back