Latino Workers Replaced "Lazy" White and Non-Latino Counterparts, Lawsuit Says

I don't mind being wrong, especially when I learn something in the process.

But I certainly wasn't wrong about you talking out of your asshole claiming that discrimination toward whites is typically accepted/ignored now was I? :lol:

You were totally wrong.

So is discrimintion toward whites typically accepted/ignored or not? :eusa_whistle:

LOL where did those goalposts go again, they keep moving yet I keep kicking this damn ball.

Your very posts in this thread prove that people typically accept or ignore it ;)

Your fail is now documented in my sig line.

Congrats :thup:

Thats what you have been getting at this whole time....the typical thing?

I thought you were saying I was lying about being overlooked hence my arguing with you over all this.

Durrr it seems like typical behavior in my experience but, like you said its hard to know if its typical everywhere when all I have is my own experience which I admitted to. Now you want to hold that against me :lol:

What a hack

Last edited:
I don't mind being wrong, especially when I learn something in the process.

But I certainly wasn't wrong about you talking out of your asshole claiming that discrimination toward whites is typically accepted/ignored now was I? :lol:

You were totally wrong.

So is discrimintion toward whites typically accepted/ignored or not? :eusa_whistle:

Its treated the same way as when a man claims that a woman raped him.

I thought you were saying I was lying about being overlooked hence my arguing with you over all this.

Durrr it seems like typical behavior in my experience but, like you said its hard to know if its typical everywhere when all I have is my own experience which I admitted to. Now you want to hold that against me :lol:

What a hack

Sure, play stupid. It's all you have left.

My first reply was a request for evidence to support your claim that it's typically accepted/ignored. You clearly couldn't support your claim and in true partisan fashion have been trying to dance around it ever since.

What a hack

Sure, play stupid. It's all you have left.

My first reply was a request for evidence to support your claim that it's typically accepted/ignored. You clearly couldn't support your claim and in true partisan fashion have been trying to dance around it ever since.

Call it whatever makes you feel better about your low-ball maneuvers over this.

You challenged me on the typical thing the other day and when I thought about it some more i said "I don't know if its typical or not" and now you want to hold my open mindedness against me.

You keep telling me its bullshit that I was discriminated against in the name of affirimative action for being white, when I was. Then you act as if I should not to be upset over it and tell you that you're wrong. You were wrong on that and instead of owning up you just play some bullshit game over me saying "typically". You did this after you challenged me on saying typically and after I admitted that for me it may seem typical but overall maybe its not.

Then you try to turn it into some sig line to disparage me. I never pegged you as pathetic until this whole incident.

I'm done with it and with you. You showed me who you truly are and you can have the last word.

Last edited:
PARTISAN_PILGRIM said:
eaf09223.gif
Stop quoting me verbatim!!
eaf09223.gif
That's not fair!
eaf09223.gif
I shouldn't be held accountable for the horseshit I post!
eaf09223.gif

:lmao:

Fuck I got denied job interviews in California because I couldn't speak Spanish.

What was the job?

These were Administrative jobs for the cities of San Luis Obispo and one was in Ventura, which are predominantly Hispanic areas now, good luck finding any job there if you can't speak Spanish.

That just sounds messed up man, sorry you had to deal with something like that it sucks.

What was the job?

These were Administrative jobs for the cities of San Luis Obispo and one was in Ventura, which are predominantly Hispanic areas now, good luck finding any job there if you can't speak Spanish.

That just sounds messed up man, sorry you had to deal with something like that it sucks.

Its ok, its all for the best anyways I didn't really like living in that part of California, when I moved to Virginia I was actually able to find jobs where you didn't have to speak Spanish. In California alot of the jobs now require you to be bilingual.

No, but there is evidence that immigrants work harder. Simply because they are hungrier.

Exactly.

Of course there is also evidence that natural born white citizens are better suited for professional jobs. Simply because they're smarter.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:
There is no such credible evidence that supports your claim.

It's the same subjective observation you used. Why would it be false by your standards?

Forum List

Back