Latest theories

Time and space are connected, and there is no free will, everything has happened at once. Past, present & future is an illusion.
Space is time.

I would say time is space. Notice God said, "In the beginning..." Space only gives you the three dimensions. Time gives you the three dimensions and time.

For example, we have three dimensional space which can be represented by the x, y, and z-axes. If someone lives in flatland, then we can put an orange there which will look circular to the flatlanders. Thus, we can affect the second and first dimensions from the third.
God did not say in the beginning........................
You are correct...B’Ray-Shis does not mean, “In the beginning”.
Sorry I am all out of Peyote
It doesn’t mean that either.

Time and space are connected, and there is no free will, everything has happened at once. Past, present & future is an illusion.
Space is time.

I would say time is space. Notice God said, "In the beginning..." Space only gives you the three dimensions. Time gives you the three dimensions and time.

For example, we have three dimensional space which can be represented by the x, y, and z-axes. If someone lives in flatland, then we can put an orange there which will look circular to the flatlanders. Thus, we can affect the second and first dimensions from the third.
You are correct...B’Ray-Shis does not mean, “In the beginning”.
Sorry I am all out of Peyote
It doesn’t mean that either.
My porridge is too hot

Space is time.

Sure he did. He was the only eyewitness. His testimony is the Bible. How else would spacetime start then?

" In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. ..." John 1:1-14

Space is time.

Sure he did. He was the only eyewitness. His testimony is the Bible. How else would spacetime start then?

" In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. ..." John 1:1-14
God never said or wrote in the beginning...................

Forum List

Back