Latest Scamming Sydney GA Krapen Lawsuit Accuses Dominion of Flipping Biden Votes to Trump

More reason for All 6 states that shut down in the middle of the night while America slept comfortably confident in a Trump Victory in each state, needs to have Forensic Audits of the ballots and The Dominion "Venezuela Vote Fixin" voting machines.
If you went to bed comfortably confident in a Trump victory, you are an idiot. There were several states where the absentee and mail in ballots couldn’t even begin to be counted until the polls had closed.

Isn't it strange that with all these lawsuits being filed against the Democrat's cheating, they're not responding with anything even close to the ones being filed against them? They have barely even tried to dispute the fact that they cheated, other than claiming "conspiracy theory."

I knew it was only a matter of time before some Democrat entity would file some bullshit frivolous lawsuit. It's called 'plausible deniability", and it's a feeble attempt to divert the attention away from their own criminal behavior. Everyone knows the left accuses others of what they're guilty of. That's been proven over and over to be a law of political physics. It's what they have always done.

Dummy, this thread is about Trumpist lawsuit filing that alleges Biden votes were switched to Trump, because they are that incompetent.

But I thought there was no evidence?

Now the leftists even agree that the banana republic selection was a farce?

I literally have never seen such an enormous gaggle of completely incompetent imbeciles in one place before. It absolutely boggles the mind that these morons are chosen by a huge portion of American people. Behold...

They are telling on themselves.

Its a typo in a huge time consuming lawsuit which one of many-----------it will be fixed. They have been rushed to investigate and put out the lawsuits in order to fight off the electors being named------

very funny that all the nitwit dems and chinese trolls have is typos and farts of an old man to try to fight the truth.

That's all they have. They point out a typo but can't refute the substance.

I'm also curious if these are electronic court filings? I'm just very leery of courts too after they made alterations to testimony and such in the certified transcript on my case. If we did not have it recorded while it transpired we would never be able to prove what the court did.

Hard copies should always be certified in the mail too on all this electronic stuff.

Last edited:
Isn't it strange that with all these lawsuits being filed against the Democrat's cheating, they're not responding with anything even close to the ones being filed against them? They have barely even tried to dispute the fact that they cheated, other than claiming "conspiracy theory."

I knew it was only a matter of time before some Democrat entity would file some bullshit frivolous lawsuit. It's called 'plausible deniability", and it's a feeble attempt to divert the attention away from their own criminal behavior. Everyone knows the left accuses others of what they're guilty of. That's been proven over and over to be a law of political physics. It's what they have always done.

Dummy, this thread is about Trumpist lawsuit filing that alleges Biden votes were switched to Trump, because they are that incompetent.

That I know, and I don't believe it. There is a whole shit-ton of evidence of the Democrat's voter fraud. Like another poster said, probably a typo.

That I know, and I don't believe it. There is a whole shit-ton of evidence of the Democrat's voter fraud. Like another poster said, probably a typo.
Probably a typo?
The fact that you aren’t sure is proof enough that you have no evidence at all.

Shitty ton is more like it, because no one seems to buy that BS except politico Trumpsters who are desperate for it to be true.

Not the courts, not Republicans who administered these elections, not even Trump's lapdog attorney general Barr.

It's long over bub, you dupes are just stuck in the denial phase of dealing with it.

Forum List

Back