Latest Scamming Sydney GA Krapen Lawsuit Accuses Dominion of Flipping Biden Votes to Trump

I literally have never seen such an enormous gaggle of completely incompetent imbeciles in one place before. It absolutely boggles the mind that these morons are chosen by a huge portion of American people. Behold...

They are telling on themselves.

Its a typo in a huge time consuming lawsuit which one of many-----------it will be fixed. They have been rushed to investigate and put out the lawsuits in order to fight off the electors being named------

very funny that all the nitwit dems and chinese trolls have is typos and farts of an old man to try to fight the truth.

A typo? Hardly. Sid needs a brain and Spellcheck.

Isn't it strange that with all these lawsuits being filed against the Democrat's cheating, they're not responding with anything even close to the ones being filed against them? They have barely even tried to dispute the fact that they cheated, other than claiming "conspiracy theory."

I knew it was only a matter of time before some Democrat entity would file some bullshit frivolous lawsuit. It's called 'plausible deniability", and it's a feeble attempt to divert the attention away from their own criminal behavior. Everyone knows the left accuses others of what they're guilty of. That's been proven over and over to be a law of political physics. It's what they have always done.

Isn't it strange that with all these lawsuits being filed against the Democrat's cheating, they're not responding with anything even close to the ones being filed against them? They have barely even tried to dispute the fact that they cheated, other than claiming "conspiracy theory."

I knew it was only a matter of time before some Democrat entity would file some bullshit frivolous lawsuit. It's called 'plausible deniability", and it's a feeble attempt to divert the attention away from their own criminal behavior. Everyone knows the left accuses others of what they're guilty of. That's been proven over and over to be a law of political physics. It's what they have always done.
You ever try to argue with a crazy person?

That's what it's like dealing with you folks

You ever try to argue with a crazy person?

That's what it's like dealing with you folks

That's what happens when you try to argue against proven facts and irrefutable evidence.

I literally have never seen such an enormous gaggle of completely incompetent imbeciles in one place before. It absolutely boggles the mind that these morons are chosen by a huge portion of American people. Behold...

disputed.png

ZOMG!!! You get them on a typo!

ZOMG!!!

More reason for All 6 states that shut down in the middle of the night while America slept comfortably confident in a Trump Victory in each state, needs to have Forensic Audits of the ballots and The Dominion "Venezuela Vote Fixin" voting machines.

Based on the Nit Picky Rule I was told about by The Mods, the Title is not Perfectly Accurate so The Thread Belongs in The Rubber Room.

Trump's lawyers couldn't run a Kangaroo Court without screwing it up!

More reason for All 6 states that shut down in the middle of the night while America slept comfortably confident in a Trump Victory in each state, needs to have Forensic Audits of the ballots and The Dominion "Venezuela Vote Fixin" voting machines.

4o5ksk.jpg
MarcATL sez there was vote fraud.

He is off the Reservation, folks.

He may be visited by Antifa goons.

See that's why people like Marc are always the first one rounded up in the Progressives' Utopia. Maybe it was a mistake, or maybe he's not in love with the government like he should; better to deal with him so there's no question

Unreal! Sheesh.

They would misidentify the gerbils as kangaroo's, claim rodent fraud, and display elaborate sharpie illustrated diagrams of how gerbils are really kangaroos and the long dead Hugo Chavez zombie slipped them into the voting machines to change the votes.

They would misidentify the gerbils as kangaroo's, claim rodent fraud, and display elaborate sharpie illustrated diagrams of how gerbils are really kangaroos and the long dead Hugo Chavez zombie slipped them into the voting machines to change the votes.

so what youre saying is you have nothing to refute the claims and all you have left is to make an ass of yourself with childish comments,,,

got it,,

Its a typo in a huge time consuming lawsuit which one of many-----------it will be fixed. They have been rushed to investigate and put out the lawsuits in order to fight off the electors being named------

very funny that all the nitwit dems and chinese trolls have is typos and farts of an old man to try to fight the truth.

That's one hell of a typo.

Forum List

Back