Latest Scamming Sydney GA Krapen Lawsuit Accuses Dominion of Flipping Biden Votes to Trump

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
:rofl:

The amateurish buffoonery makes no sense until you realize that these lawsuits have nothing to do with election fraud. It's about raising money. Lots and lots of money.

EoZnuyCXcAo5kFq.jpg

:rofl:

The amateurish buffoonery makes no sense until you realize that these lawsuits have nothing to do with election fraud. It's about raising money. Lots and lots of money.

View attachment 425025

Welcome to three fucking weeks ago, dumb ass.

This is what we've all been saying. There have been audits of vote totals showing this very thing at a 54/45 exact flip for Biden.

This is why you are a dumb fuck. You are way late to the party bitch.

Shit's about to get real for you.

I'd guess someone in her office is compromised and purposely had a case of of dyslexia and mistyped the from to the whom in the filing, or, it was an honest mistake.

I was thinking about this Dominion Software system, as someone who is a self taught coder/A.I (in progress), and I had considered that if I designed such software, I would flip, say 1% of the votes from the candidate I wanted to win, to the person I wanted to lose. While also at the same time, flip, say 6% of the votes from the guy I wanted to lose to the guy I wanted to win. This would allow some protection, to say, "hey, it was an honest mistake, look, the software even took votes from our candidate!"

Now, the more critical and intelligent would ask "why did this imbalanced error always occur against one candidate across 100 machines in different locations"? But, the majority of the ignorant would just attach the position of "hey, how could we cheat when we LOST votes!?" Being purposely stupid and ignoring the obvious overall gain and statistical anomalies. Sort of how the media has treated citizens the last 4 years.

I'd guess someone in her office is compromised and purposely had a case of of dyslexia and mistyped the from to the whom in the filing, or, it was an honest mistake.

Oh, I'm sure it is a mistake.

But they are making mistake after mistake after mistake, like typing errors and not using space bars, and claiming evidence of fraud in counties that don't exist, and in cities that aren't even in the state.

There is no way that serious lawyers do this. They are slapdash efforts. It is unprofessional to the hilt.

There is zero chance this election will get overturned.

But these liars, grifters and con men are playing on the Trump base's emotions, and are making serious bank.

I literally have never seen such an enormous gaggle of completely incompetent imbeciles in one place before. It absolutely boggles the mind that these morons are chosen by a huge portion of American people. Behold...

They are telling on themselves.

I literally have never seen such an enormous gaggle of completely incompetent imbeciles in one place before. It absolutely boggles the mind that these morons are chosen by a huge portion of American people. Behold...

Its a typo in a huge time consuming lawsuit which one of many-----------it will be fixed. They have been rushed to investigate and put out the lawsuits in order to fight off the electors being named------

very funny that all the nitwit dems and chinese trolls have is typos and farts of an old man to try to fight the truth.

Its a typo in a huge time consuming lawsuit which one of many-----------it will be fixed. They have been rushed to investigate and put out the lawsuits in order to fight off the electors being named------

very funny that all the nitwit dems and chinese trolls have is typos and farts of an old man to try to fight the truth.

They’ve got plenty of time for their little rallies.

That's all they have. They point out a typo but can't refute the substance.

faf5d4ec83540107213c878fa39abf06.gif

We'll see. There is a hearing going on now.

Forum List

Back