Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

Sure, Trump did it because he wanted to not because he was made to do what any other President would have already done under the circumstances :
------------------
U.S. government agencies routinely use the Defense Production Act. It is used thousands of times a year for things like purchasing critical military equipment and speeding up infrastructure repairs following hurricanes. But during the early months of the pandemic, the White House suggested that wielding that authority would have amounted to left-wing overreach.

Mr. Trump’s newfound embrace of the law comes as Joseph R. Biden, the Democratic nominee, has attacked the president’s failure to use it.

“Why in God’s name didn’t he move quicker on the Defense Production Act to provide P.P.E., the protective equipment for doctors and first responders?” Mr. Biden asked recently in an interview with CNN.

You can believe Biden is doing a good job if you wish. The American public believes something else.

The lengths you leftists go to lie to yourselves never ceases to amaze me.
Just because someone gave you a pretty new shovel, doesn't mean you have to take every opportunity to dig yourself deeper. But, by all means, keep it going. The rewards will be that much sweeter.

You can believe Biden is doing a good job if you wish. The American public believes something else.
Which American public are you talking about?
What sources are they getting their information from?

Unemployment is a problem?
Economy is a problem?
Response to covid is a problem?

It all depends where the information is coming from and what the purpose of that information is.

That's not what I was talking about, but that entire statement is wrong. The only Southerners who hate the American Flag vote Democrat.
Are you that Texans sock puppet? You do this crap often. Maybe you should just butt out with your big ass mouth. That would prevent you from making such an ass out of your dumb self.

Biden has ordered federal flags to be flown at half mast to commemorate the upcoming millionth Covid death in the U.S. Never mind that most of these deaths weren't caused by Covid: Hospitals gave Covid tests to everyone who was admitted and blamed any subsequent deaths on Covid for merely testing positive to exposure.

But never let a public health threat go to waste, right? Does anyone still believe in these political gimmicks?
So a million dead don't deserve some observance huh. Think maybe their family might like a little observance for their loved ones. Just because yelled it a scamdemic and are feeling guilty does not mean those people who lost their lives and their loved ones list them forever don't deserve remembering.

You say, "Jump!", I say, "Eat shit!" :auiqs.jpg:
These posts are your version of being clever? With every post by you, the mystery of who could be naive enough to believe anything that comes from the ringmaster's yapper is further proof that, yes, some folks are actually that stupid and the circus clowns are still part of the dog and pony show.

Just what facts do you exactly accept? They existed at the beginning of the pandemic. You and others have been trying to blame it on the Biden administration.

I will ask again.
How many deaths from the vaccine have happened since July 2021?

Can anyone answer?

To be this scared of dying from the vaccine, does not make any sense if there have been no deaths caused by the vaccine since July 2021. Three before that is not reason to call anyone liars and play the victim of hoaxes, etc.

You were unable to participate in this discussion from a position of honesty.

So piss off...

You were unable to participate in this discussion from a position of honesty.

So piss off...
Yes, sir !!!!
Yes, Master !!!
Whatever the word honesty means to you!!!!

Fox, Newsmax, OAN .......I love their honesty. It will save America from non Patriots. They know who is an American.

Amen.

Yes, sir !!!!
Yes, Master !!!
Whatever the word honesty means to you!!!!

That's funny. You wouldn't know honesty if it fell on you, liar.

Nothing you post will ever negate the FACT that's you're a liar...

Fox, Newsmax, OAN .......I love their honesty. It will save America from non Patriots. They know who is an American.

I don't watch any of those, dipshit. In fact, I probably listen to NPR more than I listen to, or watch, anything else...

So a million dead don't deserve some observance huh. Think maybe their family might like a little observance for their loved ones. Just because yelled it a scamdemic and are feeling guilty does not mean those people who lost their lives and their loved ones list them forever don't deserve remembering.
Four million people die in the U.S. every year. Why don't they deserve the same observance as those who tested positive for exposure to Covid? Because there is no political benefit to doing that?

I don't watch any of those, dipshit. In fact, I probably listen to NPR more than I listen to, or watch, anything else...
Do you believe that Trump lies consistently? Or is he a basically honest guy?

Do you believe that Trump lies consistently? Or is he a basically honest guy?

Nothing you post will ever negate the fact that you're a liar.

Trying to deflect the conversation isn't gonna' work, Sport. This conversation's about you. I understand it making you uncomfortable.

I just don't give a fuck...

So you're saying that you've learned nothing from NPR even though they are your primary source of info?

So you're saying that you've learned nothing from NPR even though they are your primary source of info?

No, I'm saying you're a liar.

If you haven't been the topic of discussion on NPR, then we won't be discussing NPR, because this conversation is about you: a liar.

Try all you want to deflect. You'll fail...

Forum List

Back