Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

You said this: Have there been cases of those dying from the vaccine? Possibly.

If you knew they existed, why would you say "possibly"?
Because there is still not definitive evidence the vaccines caused any deaths.

Grow up and take the time to think a little before just having a hissy fit.

Are you that Texans sock puppet? You do this crap often. Maybe you should just butt out with your big ass mouth. That would prevent you from making such an ass out of your dumb self.
Maybe you should realize you don't get to control what people say. That would prevent you from being such a little bitch.

These posts are your version of being clever? With every post by you, the mystery of who could be naive enough to believe anything that comes from the ringmaster's yapper is further proof that, yes, some folks are actually that stupid and the circus clowns are still part of the dog and pony show.
Goodness, you leftists sure do get angry when people don't kiss your ass in the manner to which you insist you're entitled.

Because there is still not definitive evidence the vaccines caused any deaths.

Grow up and take the time to think a little before just having a hissy fit.

Fuck you, you dickless little twit.

Otherwise healthy people have died after getting the vaccine. This isn't really breaking news...

Otherwise healthy people have died after getting the vaccine. This isn't really breaking news...
The real question is, or should be, how many needless deaths would there be if everybody listened to Trump and took his lies as gospel? "This virus will just disappear, without any vaccine." "Nobody knows more about viruses than I do!" "I alone can fix it!"

That's what mildly educated people call "correlation, not causation".

Or what nutters call causation.

Grow up my man, use your head. Your insults don't help you.

That's what mildly educated people call "correlation, not causation".

Or what nutters call causation.

Grow up my man, use your head. Your insults don't help you.

The belief that the vaccine will keep you from getting Covid is stupid. There are countless examples of that happening.

The belief that the vaccine will keep you from being hospitalized is stupid. There are countless examples of that happening.

The belief that you won't die if you get the vaccine is stupid. There are countless examples of that happening.

Grow up and use your head...

Forum List

Back