Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

I've been shot before. 53 years ago. And they do hurt. What is it with Trump pseudo-toughs and guns? They don't make you smarter...
Never claimed they did. At least make an effort to keep up.
...and that's where you need to focus. Read a book or two.
Oh, you mean the Howard Zinn collection? Noam Chomsky?

Not interested in leftist hate-America bullshit.
Learn to see what's right in front of you..
I see plenty of leftist retards.
...and ignore orange people. You can do it!!
You don't want me smarter. You want me to agree with you.

Never claimed they did. At least make an effort to keep up.

Oh, you mean the Howard Zinn collection? Noam Chomsky?

Not interested in leftist hate-America bullshit.

I see plenty of leftist retards.

You don't want me smarter. You want me to agree with you.
Agreeing with me would automatically show that you are getting smarter. So leftists hate America? How did you come to that brilliant conclusion? Tucker tell you to believe that? And you bought into that? I get the feeling that you could read Chomsky and Zinn for the rest of your days and you'd still die stupid.

Poor Indy. Who are you going to inform on people to since the Ministry of Truth folded before it even got started?
laughing animated.gif

Agreeing with me would automatically show that you are getting smarter. So leftists hate America? How did you come to that brilliant conclusion? Tucker tell you to believe that? And you bought into that? I get the feeling that you could read Chomsky and Zinn for the rest of your days and you'd still die stupid.
You certainly will.

He certainly has one, the RP putting up a candidate so toxic that Democrats gin up record turn out for the Anti-XXX vote and one so toxic even to republicans a that many choose to sit the election out.
After Trump. I can't begin to imagine just how toxic that candidate would have to be for the GOP to sit it out.

So you HAVE read them. :auiqs.jpg: What a moron.

So that's all you took away from them? Open that mind!
No, you dunce, I am not ever going to share your hatred for America. Reading your cult's dogma will not change my mind.

You leftists are funny. You believe that if people "were just a little more educated", they would automatically agree with you.

What you mean, of course, is "if people were just a little more indoctrinated".

That's why the left has sought to control education for decades. Leftism can only propagate if it's forced on people too unsophisticated to question it. Children. Teenagers.

No rational adult chooses to embrace leftism.

Now, predictably, you will respond with something that boils down to NO U UR DUMB.

Surprise me. Don't.

No, you dunce, I am not ever going to share your hatred for America. Reading your cult's dogma will not change my mind.

You leftists are funny. You believe that if people "were just a little more educated", they would automatically agree with you.

What you mean, of course, is "if people were just a little more indoctrinated".

That's why the left has sought to control education for decades. Leftism can only propagate if it's forced on people too unsophisticated to question it. Children. Teenagers.

No rational adult chooses to embrace leftism.

Now, predictably, you will respond with something that boils down to NO U UR DUMB.

Surprise me. Don't.
Nah! I don't have to remind you how crazy you are. Hate my country? I almost died for my country. WTF have you ever done other than support a big orange windbag whose plan it is to dismantle and destroy it? I don't use the term unsophisticated to describe Trumpers. They are just plain stupid. Like you.

Nah! I don't have to remind you how crazy you are. Hate my country? I almost died for my country. WTF have you ever done other than support a big orange windbag whose plan it is to dismantle and destroy it? I don't use the term unsophisticated to describe Trumpers. They are just plain stupid. Like you.
Goodness, you sure do passionately believe in things that aren't true. Must be a leftist.

Oh, and 20 years USAF.

Because I am not trying to convince delusional freaks of anything. Just pushing back. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Proving yourself a delusional fool and petty, spiteful moonbat with nothing to offer of substance.

Forum List

Back