Latest CBS Poll Has Bush In The Lead. Anyone Buying It? CBS Is Credible?

:slap: Again, we have another left leaning network keeping Bush ahead in the polls and the real contenders at the bottom of the list. Bush 49%, Huckabee 46%, Walker 30%, and Cruz did not register within the top 5.
But Jeb Bush is ahead? Or maybe CBS is already choosing our candidate for us again?
:wtf:Did they even take notice of the massive poll Glenn Beck took about a week or so ago? Bush was at the Bottom!! Cruz and Walker were the top two. Carson and Rubio were not far behind. So does anyone take the latest CBS poll seriously? Did they only poll people in Blue States?:tongue-44:

They only polled the DNC leadership.

Who cares who leads right now. Its two years till voting. Call me when we're closer so we can see who really leads.

Bush 49%, Huckabee 46%, Walker 30%, and Cruz did not register within the top 5.

Well, since that totals out to 125%, I think maybe something is being added wrong here, but it's not by CBS.

I do believe that Bush is ahead at this point for no other reason than he has name recognition.

That anyone is seriously considering putting a THIRD Bush in the White House after the first two were such complete disasters is beyond me.

Given how Full Retard the right went on polling during the 2012 elections, it might be a good idea for that part of the political spectrum to learn how polls work rather than bitch about polling results they don't like.

Actually, the polls didn't go "full retard".

What was full retard was the GOP Establishment INSISTING on foisting a Weird Mormon Robot on the GOP electorate that most of them just didn't want. So they thrashed from one alternative to another while the Establishment sandbagged them.

"Hey, I kind of like this Herman Cain Fellow!"

"Here's a bunch of women who claim he groped them! Vote for Romney. Kolob Commands you. Kolob Commands you!"

The GOP nominated a guy who thought he was wearing Magic Underwear, and that was the least crazy choice they had in 2012.

Given how Full Retard the right went on polling during the 2012 elections, it might be a good idea for that part of the political spectrum to learn how polls work rather than bitch about polling results they don't like.
That was such a weird time. The GOP had talked itself into believing Romney was going to win with such intensity that I was beginning to believe it. I'd look at the polls - which showed no such thing - and wonder what the hell was going on.

The funniest part was Rove's bizarro Meltdown of Denial on Fox.

That was such a weird time. The GOP had talked itself into believing Romney was going to win with such intensity that I was beginning to believe it. I'd look at the polls - which showed no such thing - and wonder what the hell was going on.

It was the biggest demonstration of Mass Confirmation Bias ever.

It was the biggest demonstration of Mass Confirmation Bias ever.

As I recall, you were the biggest Romney Cheerleader on here.

When I was the one saying pretty much from the beginning, "This is a really horrible idea guy. Weird Religion, fucked over a lot of working people, totally out of touch."

And three years later, you are still whining about what a meanyhead I am because I won't do business with Mormons.

Expects to serve two terms....in the Big House

christie-orange-jump-suit-485x332.jpg

:slap: Again, we have another left leaning network keeping Bush ahead in the polls and the real contenders at the bottom of the list. Bush 49%, Huckabee 46%, Walker 30%, and Cruz did not register within the top 5.
But Jeb Bush is ahead? Or maybe CBS is already choosing our candidate for us again?
:wtf:Did they even take notice of the massive poll Glenn Beck took about a week or so ago? Bush was at the Bottom!! Cruz and Walker were the top two. Carson and Rubio were not far behind. So does anyone take the latest CBS poll seriously? Did they only poll people in Blue States?:tongue-44:

Glenn Beck conducted a scientifically legitimate poll? I'm calling bullshit on that one.

btw, the last Foxnews poll at the end of January had Bush in the lead. Bias?? Left leaning?

You people need to face the fact that the establishment GOP is very keen to prevent the far right from turning 2016 into 1964.

Bush 49%, Huckabee 46%, Walker 30%, and Cruz did not register within the top 5.

Well, since that totals out to 125%, I think maybe something is being added wrong here, but it's not by CBS.

I do believe that Bush is ahead at this point for no other reason than he has name recognition.

That anyone is seriously considering putting a THIRD Bush in the White House after the first two were such complete disasters is beyond me.
I remember watching a CBS poll maybe 2/3 nights before the election. they had Obama winning the election by 11 points. so it was probably a 39/60 landslide. and who didn't look at that and had to laugh. It was either a poll on CBS, or in a publication(like a CBS/New York Times projection).

I remember watching a CBS poll maybe 2/3 nights before the election. they had Obama winning the election by 11 points. so it was probably a 39/60 landslide. and who didn't look at that and had to laugh. It was either a poll on CBS, or in a publication(like a CBS/New York Times projection).

The actual number was 55-45, which is a 10 point win.

39-60 would have been a 21 point win.

again, you seem to have real problems with math. I'll try to make this easy for you. you have 100% in a poll. The Numbers have to add up to 100.

The real problem was, McCain was an awful candidate most Republicans didn't like. The same with Romney.

The actual number was 55-45, which is a 10 point win.

39-60 would have been a 21 point win.

again, you seem to have real problems with math. I'll try to make this easy for you. you have 100% in a poll. The Numbers have to add up to 100.

The real problem was, McCain was an awful candidate most Republicans didn't like. The same with Romney.
I am fine with math, of course I was joking with the 39/76 poll. what I was getting at was that CBS was trying to keep the McCain/Palin fans home on election night being the Media had already called it a landslide for Obama. But I do remember they had McCain at 39%. Now that was ridiculous! but we all knew it was going to be a 4 or 5 point difference. hey, didn't Clinton win twice with about 40%?

I am fine with math, of course I was joking with the 39/76 poll. what I was getting at was that CBS was trying to keep the McCain/Palin fans home on election night being the Media had already called it a landslide for Obama. But I do remember they had McCain at 39%. Now that was ridiculous! but we all knew it was going to be a 4 or 5 point difference. hey, didn't Clinton win twice with about 40%?

He got 43% in 1992 and 49% in 1996. In a three way race.

More interesting is your delusion that somehow, McCain could have won.

Mccain was a lost cause. Worst recession in 80 years and a war that had turned into a complete disaster, the man didn't have an argument to make.

Still, he got 59 million votes. Less than the 62 million votes Bush had gotten in 2004, but even if he HAD gotten them, Obama got 69 million votes. 3 million changed their minds and 7 million NEW voters. Obama still would have won by 3 million votes had those voters stuck with the GOP. he got that many more voters out.

He got 43% in 1992 and 49% in 1996. In a three way race.

More interesting is your delusion that somehow, McCain could have won.

Mccain was a lost cause. Worst recession in 80 years and a war that had turned into a complete disaster, the man didn't have an argument to make.

Still, he got 59 million votes. Less than the 62 million votes Bush had gotten in 2004, but even if he HAD gotten them, Obama got 69 million votes. 3 million changed their minds and 7 million NEW voters. Obama still would have won by 3 million votes had those voters stuck with the GOP. he got that many more voters out.
i can still remember how a lot of us were worried that Obama was going to win (thanks to "The Stupid Vote) I, like many Americans just sat on the couch in total panic mode knowing that the nation was about to go down like the titanic. and again in 2012, half the country went into full panic mode knowing what was going to happen, and knowing it was going to be far worse in the next four years. And look at where we are now! who would ever think we would see the day when over Half of Americans voted for a Muslim Sympathizer?

Forum List

Back