Latest CBS Poll Has Bush In The Lead. Anyone Buying It? CBS Is Credible?

Cruz isn't a real contender. Walker will be.

Walker will have a very good shot at beating Bush.

I think the Republican party will look at Clinton and wonder if their best bet is to go back to the past or find a fresh, new face.

Again, a sensible party would question whether nominating the third of a family of FAILED presidents is a good idea.

But this is the same GOP that nominated Grandpa Crazy and a Weird Mormon Robot.

I could vote for Walker. If Bush is the nominee, I will be out there campaigning for Hillary.

sooner or later we may be hearing the screams of "Walker/Rubio". the thing about Rubio is that he should give us Florida. Walker should give us Ohio.

[

I don't worry that there's a Muslim under my bed like you do. I worry that someone at the corporate office might move my job to a Muslim country becuase those people will work for peanuts.
China is a muslim country? India? Damned...

Most of the jobs at my plant have been moved to Malaysia in the last six years. Which is a Muslim country, you stupid fuck.
But wait, didn't your president just tell us last week that we only need to provide jobs for muslim terrorists in order to stem their tide of human misery? Seems to me you'd be happy to contribute to the effort.

Forum List

Back