Last Surviving WW2 Medal of Honor Recipient to be Hated by Young People

Thanks for your input. You’re 100% spot on about Hollywood and that’s a big problem with historical perception in our society. As a young boy my towns Post Master was a survivor of the Bataan Death March. I had six uncles in WW2 and three of them were shot by Nazi German troops. How will revisionist history treat them? Ahhhh, just a bunch of racist white guys. Democrats and their Antifa friends would throw piss in their faces.

My dad was a WWII veteran.

He and his generation were as racist as all get out. They thought the world was coming to an end when women and minorities insisted on equal rights in the 1960's.

So I can respect that generation for the big problem they fixed, but still recognized there was a big problem they didn't fix.

What are you going on about? That's ridiculous.
Liberals hate the United States and our history. They blame white people for every evil in that has ever existed in our American story. In the eyes of Democrats history starts with the Emancipation Proclamation and does not start again until Martín Luther King.

I'm a liberal. I'm not a Democrat. Both of my grandfathers and my father are Vets. So, your tangent is simply a tangent. Nobody is blaming anybody for anything. You need to turn off the television, the radio and put some of the whackadoodles on ignore as they don't come close to representing liberals.
“Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.”
- A. Lincoln

Can a Democratic Republic survive when statues are torn down, when our educational system becomes an indoctrination tool for a political ideology, or when so few brave people defend her for the whining narcissistic naysayers that tear her apart from within?

Again. There is nothing in that AP class that is an indoctrination tool. It's college level material. Nor is it used to tear down the US. Tearing down statues for a political purpose is not where the majority of your high schoolers are at.

In ;fact, most of your high schoolers have a conservative bent simply because this is a generation that had to do with out while their parents lost jobs and homes during this last recession. You should research that.

This reads like a whiny and tear-stained diary entry.

Liberals hate the United States and our history. They blame white people for every evil in that has ever existed in our American story. In the eyes of Democrats history starts with the Emancipation Proclamation and does not start again until Martín Luther King.

I'm a liberal. I'm not a Democrat. Both of my grandfathers and my father are Vets. So, your tangent is simply a tangent. Nobody is blaming anybody for anything. You need to turn off the television, the radio and put some of the whackadoodles on ignore as they don't come close to representing liberals.
“Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.”
- A. Lincoln

Can a Democratic Republic survive when statues are torn down, when our educational system becomes an indoctrination tool for a political ideology, or when so few brave people defend her for the whining narcissistic naysayers that tear her apart from within?

Again. There is nothing in that AP class that is an indoctrination tool. It's college level material. Nor is it used to tear down the US. Tearing down statues for a political purpose is not where the majority of your high schoolers are at.

In ;fact, most of your high schoolers have a conservative bent simply because this is a generation that had to do with out while their parents lost jobs and homes during this last recession. You should research that.
Most high-schoolers have a conservative bent? The are apolitical until liberal academia gets ahold of them. The fact that you view them as “ conservatives” by culture and birth exposes the fact that deep down you feel they need some kind of awakening to the “truth” of liberalism.

- A. Lincoln

Most high-schoolers have a conservative bent? The are apolitical until liberal academia gets ahold of them. The fact that you view them as “ conservatives” by culture and birth exposes the fact that deep down you feel they need some kind of awakening to the “truth” of liberalism.

Research it.

- A. Lincoln

You are telling other posters what they "feel deep down"? Does that really seem logical to you?

- A. Lincoln

Research it.
LMFAO! Trust me...I know.

- A. Lincoln

Research it.

No, Sir. You do not. That's a problem.

- A. Lincoln

You are telling other posters what they "feel deep down"? Does that really seem logical to you?
You mean like liberals saying I have “white privilege” that I am unaware of?

- A. Lincoln

Find a liberal saying that and talk it out with them. You have started this whine thread all on your own.

- A. Lincoln

Research it.

No, Sir. You do not. That's a problem.
Again. LMFAO!

- A. Lincoln

Find a liberal saying that and talk it out with them. You have started this whine thread all on your own.
https://psmag.com/news/talking-abou...reduce-liberal-sympathy-for-poor-white-people
Word.

ismell-bullshit-29134709.png

~S~

Dear *bleat* Diary,

It's *bawl* so hard being *whimper* a honky! Hopefully *sob* will be *single tear drop* a new *blubber* day.

Forum List

Back