Kamala Harris Has a Checkered Past

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Lots of scandals

Affair with married man

Kamala Harris launched political career with $120K 'patronage' job from boyfriend Willie Brown

Ignored clergy child sex abuse

Victims question Kamala Harris' record on clergy abuse - Religion News Service

How she won her first campaign

‘Ruthless’: How Kamala Harris Won Her First Race

She got two high paying political appointments from her married boyfriend / ex lover Willie Brown to part time state boards while working as a full time county exployee

“The race tightened. Then, just days before the election, Fazio’s campaign resorted to a mailer that hit Harris for her relationship with Brown. The Chronicle at the time described the mailer as being sent to 35,000 voters with a photograph of a woman and the quote, “I don't care if Willie Brown is Kamala Harris’ ex-boyfriend. What bothers me is that Kamala accepted two appointments from Willie Brown to high-paying, part-time state boards—including one she had no training for—while being paid $100,000-year as a full-time county employee.”

Crime Lab Scandal

Crime lab scandal rocked Kamala Harris's term as San Francisco ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...scandal...kamala-harriss.../825df094-392b-11e9-a06...
Mar 6, 2019 - SAN FRANCISCO — Kamala D. Harris was this city's top prosecutor, running to become California's elected attorney general, when a scandal ..

San Francisco Police Refuse to Endorse Her For President
Dianne Feinstein refused to endorse Harris

The Unknowable Kamala Harris

Harris Refused To Act to Ensure fair trials for 5 years

Kamala Harris Didn’t Act for 5 Years on Policy to Help Ensure Fair Trials

10 things you should know about Kamela Harris

Kamala Harris: 20 Things You Didn’t Know about California Senator | National Review

In IOWA in 2019, she called President Trump a “predator”, claiming she, “as a former prosecutor, knows a predator when she sees one.”

Sexual harrasssment in Reverse by Harris. She used sex to advance her career

A sex scandal from Kamala Harris’s past just came back to haunt her | Renewed Right

Judge cites Harris for Drug Scandal in San Francisco -She violated defendants rights

Judge rips Harris' office for hiding problems

I think that if you support Trump, this is not the tactic to use.

her past doesn't matter. nothing matters except kicking trump's butt out of the white house

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That is standard policy for every Repub male you are against. If elected it will be relentless. We will sent twitters and letters to foreign leaders that she is available cheap. Wink...wink! She is known as the San Andreas fault!

That is standard policy for every Repub male you are against. If elected it will be relentless. We will sent twitters and letters to foreign leaders that she is available cheap. Wink...wink! She is known as the San Andreas fault!
That says a lot more about you than it does about her.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
is there much left to be said about her?

No, actually it's a policy for Trump. Besides Roy Moore I have not heard a whole lot of these claims on any other candidate from any party. And Harris is guilty of consensual sex, unlike ol grab em in the p---- Trump.

The funny thing about your stupidity is the fact that if she was so "available" we sure aren't hearing a bunch of men talking about it. Funny how this kind of slut calling didn't happen when a white woman was running for president.

Yes. But not this racist shit I'm seeing here.

FB_IMG_1562585670820.jpg

Yes. But not this racist shit I'm seeing here.
You racist shit when you look at the sky ya pos.

Lots of scandals

Affair with married man

Kamala Harris launched political career with $120K 'patronage' job from boyfriend Willie Brown

She got two high paying political appointments from her married boyfriend / ex lover Willie Brown to part time state boards while working as a full time county exployee

“The race tightened. Then, just days before the election, Fazio’s campaign resorted to a mailer that hit Harris for her relationship with Brown. The Chronicle at the time described the mailer as being sent to 35,000 voters with a photograph of a woman and the quote, “I don't care if Willie Brown is Kamala Harris’ ex-boyfriend. What bothers me is that Kamala accepted two appointments from Willie Brown to high-paying, part-time state boards—including one she had no training for—while being paid $100,000-year as a full-time county employee.”

Crime Lab Scandal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...scandal...kamala-harriss.../825df094-392b-11e9-a06...
Mar 6, 2019 - SAN FRANCISCO — Kamala D. Harris was this city's top prosecutor, running to become California's elected attorney general, when a scandal ..

Kamala Harris: 20 Things You Didn’t Know about California Senator | National Review

In IOWA in 2019, she called President Trump a “predator”, claiming she, “as a former prosecutor, knows a predator when she sees one.”

A sex scandal from Kamala Harris’s past just came back to haunt her | Renewed Right

Judge cites Harris for Drug Scandal in San Francisco -She violated defendants rights

You republicans elected and support a walking scandal, so these "scandals" that allowed Harris to win an election can't be about much. And really, republicans have no room to talk.

Lots of scandals

Affair with married man

Crime Lab Scandal

Harris is a typical Democratic Party racist.

Lots of scandals

Affair with married man

Crime Lab Scandal

She's essentially a dirty cop.

Nobody loves prosecuting and putting people in prison more than Democratic Presidential candidate Kamala Harris. If you think bragging about increased arrests, unfurling criminalization, and extending sentencing is the sign of an authoritarian policeman, then we have a shirt for you.

Limited Edition ‘Kamala Is A Cop’ T-Shirts Now For Sale.

the no one knew who i was till i got down on my knees club: Kamala, Kaepernick, Lewinsky, Tebow....

the Warren camp and Kamala camp are at each other's throats.

Warren's folks are saying Kamala can't run a sustained campaign based on set piece moments like the takedown of Biden.

Kamala's folks are saying Warren is too policy oriented and doesnt attack Trump enough.

i'm running out of popcorn!

Forum List

Back