Last night: Dante followed a suspicious acting youth and reproted him to authorities

Last night: Dante followed a suspicious acting youth and reproted him to authorities

Young guy was standing next to my nephew's motorcycle parked on street directly in front of my apt building. I was walking home with groceries and he seemed to hurry away (whatever that means) as I entered into crosswalk, a few houses down. Noticed he was acting suspicious, stood and watched him and then I saw him tag a few properties nearby. He did not see me watching him.

I saw my nephew coming out of the building and he laughed at my concern, but being a good citizen and neighborhood activist, I put groceries inside and rode one of my bikes, the beach cruiser bicycle, in the direction of the unsub, the perp, the little prick.

I saw what looked like him and got close, white kid with hoodie on and backpack...long story short, after reporting him and riding back home, I saw the real little bastard. He had long straight hair, looked to be latino, mid-late twenties, anarchist look about his dress, dressed in all black with backpack, cap on head, boots on, cocky swagger...reported him.

If he had been a black youth, would I have been accused of racial profiling by many here and elsewhere? The first youth was white non-Hispanic, the second was white Hispanic. Upon first noticing the youth I had no idea if he would be white, black, light skinned...

How is what Dante did any different than what George Zimmerman did with Trayvon Martin?

I don't know about you but there is definitely something very wrong with that Dante fellow.

Last edited:
Your thumbs down and the comment you made nullifies what you say here...Anyway, coward have a good day

Forum List

Back