Last night: Dante followed a suspicious acting youth and reproted him to authorities

Last night: Dante followed a suspicious acting youth and reproted him to authorities

Young guy was standing next to my nephew's motorcycle parked on street directly in front of my apt building. I was walking home with groceries and he seemed to hurry away (whatever that means) as I entered into crosswalk, a few houses down. Noticed he was acting suspicious, stood and watched him and then I saw him tag a few properties nearby. He did not see me watching him.

I saw my nephew coming out of the building and he laughed at my concern, but being a good citizen and neighborhood activist, I put groceries inside and rode one of my bikes, the beach cruiser bicycle, in the direction of the unsub, the perp, the little prick.

I saw what looked like him and got close, white kid with hoodie on and backpack...long story short, after reporting him and riding back home, I saw the real little bastard. He had long straight hair, looked to be latino, mid-late twenties, anarchist look about his dress, dressed in all black with backpack, cap on head, boots on, cocky swagger...reported him.

If he had been a black youth, would I have been accused of racial profiling by many here and elsewhere? The first youth was white non-Hispanic, the second was white Hispanic. Upon first noticing the youth I had no idea if he would be white, black, light skinned...

How is what Dante did any different than what George Zimmerman did with Trayvon Martin?

The difference is the punk didn't jump you from behind and start smashing your face in.

Of course if he did, I'm sure you would of let him sit there and take out his racial aggressions on you without any resistance, being the good liberal you are.

:cuckoo: Considering Dante is one of the staunchest defenders of truth and reason on the Zimmerman/Martin subject

go away fool

You asked what the difference was. The difference is you didn't get jumped.

Why so touchy? :cuckoo:

Roman Catholic Church Complains about discrimination. Cardinals meet to discuss penis size, young men and boys and ethnic ease of abuse...whetheR brown and black boys are better than white boys, boxers or briefs...
The difference is the punk didn't jump you from behind and start smashing your face in.

Of course if he did, I'm sure you would of let him sit there and take out his racial aggressions on you without any resistance, being the good liberal you are.

:cuckoo: Considering Dante is one of the staunchest defenders of truth and reason on the Zimmerman/Martin subject

go away fool

You asked what the difference was. The difference is you didn't get jumped.

Why so touchy? :cuckoo:

So dante, why didn't you stop they guy and rape him? Seems like that's what you were after.

Young guy was standing next to my nephew's motorcycle parked on street directly in front of my apt building. I was walking home with groceries and he seemed to hurry away (whatever that means) as I entered into crosswalk, a few houses down. Noticed he was acting suspicious, stood and watched him and then I saw him tag a few properties nearby. He did not see me watching him.

I saw my nephew coming out of the building and he laughed at my concern, but being a good citizen and neighborhood activist, I put groceries inside and rode one of my bikes, the beach cruiser bicycle, in the direction of the unsub, the perp, the little prick.

I saw what looked like him and got close, white kid with hoodie on and backpack...long story short, after reporting him and riding back home, I saw the real little bastard. He had long straight hair, looked to be latino, mid-late twenties, anarchist look about his dress, dressed in all black with backpack, cap on head, boots on, cocky swagger...reported him.

If he had been a black youth, would I have been accused of racial profiling by many here and elsewhere? The first youth was white non-Hispanic, the second was white Hispanic. Upon first noticing the youth I had no idea if he would be white, black, light skinned...

How is what Dante did any different than what George Zimmerman did with Trayvon Martin?

Anarchist look?

Enough said.

Anarchist look?

Enough said.

you need to get out more. there is a look, attitude and style associated with the new anarchists in places like LA (cities). If you want to pretend that like minded people, especially young people or immature older dopes, do not affect a look .. go ahead. :lol:

Anarchist look?

Enough said.

you need to get out more. there is a look, attitude and style associated with the new anarchists in places like LA (cities). If you want to pretend that like minded people, especially young people or immature older dopes, do not affect a look .. go ahead. :lol:

Yeah I can tell an anarchist by his clothing.

Anarchist look?

Enough said.

poor Skulking Troll " anarchist look about his dress, dressed in all black with backpack, cap on head, boots on, cocky swagger..."

reading and comprehension issues .. again?

poor Skulking Troll " anarchist look about his dress, dressed in all black with backpack, cap on head, boots on, cocky swagger..."

Aren't you just a fashion maven.

Sorry I don't give a shit about some urban look. People dress in black all the time in case you haven't noticed.

Dante I like how you skipped over my responses and started engaging others. Must be nice not addressing someone that can give you a debate

Aren't you just a fashion maven.

Sorry I don't give a shit about some urban look. People dress in black all the time in case you haven't noticed.

When we were up to no good we did that

Because you reported him and didn't engage him. You did the smart thing by not confronting either perp.

George Zimmerman engaged Trayvon Martin? When, where, and how?

Were you armed? And had you been given direction by police dispatch to "not follow him" would you have complied and been satisfied with the fact that you reported the incident?

if you continue to misrepresent facts (the follow comment) you will just be dismissed. Whether I was armed or not matters not. Trayvon did not know if George was armed.
I am never satisfied as I agree with George, it seems like those bastards always get away

Ah, I thought you were a sincere concerned citizen until I read this.......

First off, it is not your job to decide who gets away. As someone who is a concerned citizen, upon reporting to the proper authorities your job is to observe and reported. According to your scenario you've already done that. If you choose to engage by following you risk being spotted. Sometimes criminals who commit crimes and citizens who follow alleged suspects by giving authorities a step-by-step location, will spot these do-good-er citizens and will engage them either using force or some other measure. Any police officer, retired or active will tell you not to pursue the suspect and to allow authorities to arrive. As long as you give authorities a good enough description you do not need to worry about them "always getting away."

I followed. What are you talking about? I did just what Zimmerman did. End of story

if you continue to misrepresent facts (the follow comment) you will just be dismissed. Whether I was armed or not matters not. Trayvon did not know if George was armed.
I am never satisfied as I agree with George, it seems like those bastards always get away

First off, it is not your job to decide who gets away. As someone who is a concerned citizen, upon reporting to the proper authorities your job is to observe and reported. According to your scenario you've already done that. If you choose to engage by following you risk being spotted. Sometimes criminals who commit crimes and citizens who follow alleged suspects by giving authorities a step-by-step location, will spot these do-good-er citizens and will engage them either using force or some other measure. Any police officer, retired or active will tell you not to pursue the suspect and to allow authorities to arrive. As long as you give authorities a good enough description you do not need to worry about them "always getting away."

I followed. What are you talking about? I did just what Zimmerman did. End of story
yep . i would advise you to carry a weapon these days though.

I used to. I think of doing so as I get older, but I think my skills at dealing with people are still good enough to control most situations even when they include strategic retreats.

:rofl:

I used to. I think of doing so as I get older, but I think my skills at dealing with people are still good enough to control most situations even when they include strategic retreats.

:rofl:

Why don't you just pay for gay sex like everyone else? :dunno:

Because you reported him and didn't engage him. You did the smart thing by not confronting either perp.

GZ was a racist bastard who called TM a coon and made the comment "they always get away." Also the operator said to not engage/follow him. Authorities are on their way.

Yeah did you stand your ground while you were at it?

GZ was a racist bastard who called TM a coon and made the comment "they always get away." Also the operator said to not engage/follow him. Authorities are on their way.

No one was called a 'coon' look it up. :rofl:

The lawsuit accuses NBC of falsely claiming that Zimmerman said "f------ coons" on the February 26 call.

"The truth, as known to the defendants, was that Zimmerman said 'f------ punks' and there was no evidence, or reason to believe, that Zimmerman uttered a racial epithet during the call," the suit says.

Zimmerman mentioned Martin's race only when prompted by the dispatcher, the suit says.
:eek:

Forum List

Back