Deplorable!

Oct 11, 2012
Put it this way, with the polls showing a very tight race, and with Donald Trump having just about as much if not more people wanting to vote for him than vote for the Cheating Liar, Trump is on track to win at least 50 million votes in the election. That’s a lot of Americans to dismiss as idiots, rednecks and racists. let alone as DEPLORABLE just because the Madam Secretary as well as her supporters hates and is afraid of her opposing candidate

Put it this way, with the polls showing a very tight race, and with Donald Trump having just about as much if not more people wanting to vote for him than vote for the Cheating Liar, Trump is on track to win at least 50 million votes in the election. That’s a lot of Americans to dismiss as idiots, rednecks and racists. let alone as DEPLORABLE just because the Madam Secretary as well as her supporters hates and is afraid of her opposing candidate
Actually most of them are voting against Hillary. Thank God a far smaller number than that actually support and endorse Trump. Those are the deplorable idiots and racists.

it's not about the deplorable, it's about the basket; lots of square pegs shoved into the round pigeon hole. hillary called it a basket, it's how she thinks, it's the underpinning philosophy of the democratic party, everyone is a stereotypical strawman fit for a ghetto, and anyone stepping outside the box is condemned as a racist, sexist, you name it.

it's not about the deplorable, it's about the basket; lots of square pegs shoved into the round pigeon hole. hillary called it a basket, it's how she thinks, it's the underpinning philosophy of the democratic party, everyone is a stereotypical strawman fit for a ghetto, and anyone stepping outside the box is condemned as a racist, sexist, you name it.
Are you maintaining that 25 million Americans cannot be so described?

just the header being DEPLORABLE , i thought that you were addressing me RadicalRedneck. :afro:

Hey Slim....is it that time again? I was just there a few days ago...

We're all thanking God for the electoral college.

Though he probably won't win popular vote either.

Hey Slim....is it that time again? I was just there a few days ago...
Hankering for Mudbone again, Queefquim?

I keep telling you - it's strictly "bitches only"......and you only qualify on that score figuratively....

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back