Last minute gift idea for that Grumpy Trumpette on your list!

President Trump had gifts for all you whiners....it was called a job. But you put on your facediapers and hid in your basements as you rejected his gift.

Face diaper? I wear and wore a face diaper before they became fashionable for COVID-19. Do you think they don't work? Scientists and doctors disagree. Stop using that as an insult. It illustrates your own ignorance.

They don't work and just as many scientists and doctors don't agree so go lecture yourself.

They do work because doctors and nurses use them the same as me. I have liver failure and even catching a cold could kill me, so I take this very seriously. Apparently, you think it is a great joke if I die because you refuse to wear a "face diaper". Really pathetic!

Great, you are an at risk person so wear whatever you want. Just don't try and tell me what I have to do. You arrogance is pathetic.

I will tell you what to do as long as you threaten my life be refusing to do as you know you should.

How would I threaten your life goofy? First I don't know who you are and if I did I wouldn't come over and sneeze and cough on you...like anyone with common sense.

President Trump had gifts for all you whiners....it was called a job. But you put on your facediapers and hid in your basements as you rejected his gift.

I had jobs before Trump was president and will have them after he is not president.

Not if you are in hiding from the leftysniffles.

This year was the best year for business in two years....

Me too thanks to the President.

The president doesn't do shit for my jobs and no president ever has....The 1990's was a great decade for my business, the 1980's twas slow and low wage.

Presidents either tax the pelosi out of companies and send jobs overseas, or they support them and create growth jobs for people here in the US. The dregs prefer the first choice since the last thing they want is a growth job.

Why do you feel the need to lie about people you do not know?

Nothing I say is any more of a lie than the libber babbling going on here.

tell that to the millionaires billionaires in this nation they'd only laugh at you...

Face diaper? I wear and wore a face diaper before they became fashionable for COVID-19. Do you think they don't work? Scientists and doctors disagree. Stop using that as an insult. It illustrates your own ignorance.

Facediaper states have the highest Covid mortality rates.

Wrong again, douchebag. You usually catch COVID from the person you live with! Male or female!

That's how you catch anything, so what? If you bother to look up the stats you will see how poorly the Gestapo lockdown facediaper states have done.

My face-diaper state was doing great until morons like you came along and derided their use, so now we are overrun with it!

I had jobs before Trump was president and will have them after he is not president.

You mean all the businesses that went out of business because of COVID? That's the best?

Nein, it means that my business did the best it had in two years...Which can also be construed that: It was a good year for making money for me I have no idea about yous....

So your gay whorehouse is profitable? Hard to believe!

You went to the wrong address but I hope you had a good time...You navy guys really like the eels....

The Marines invented sex. The Navy introduced it to women.

We all knew in the army that the navy and marines had wed together because they couldn't live without each other..

They don't work and just as many scientists and doctors don't agree so go lecture yourself.

They do work because doctors and nurses use them the same as me. I have liver failure and even catching a cold could kill me, so I take this very seriously. Apparently, you think it is a great joke if I die because you refuse to wear a "face diaper". Really pathetic!

Great, you are an at risk person so wear whatever you want. Just don't try and tell me what I have to do. You arrogance is pathetic.

I will tell you what to do as long as you threaten my life be refusing to do as you know you should.

How would I threaten your life goofy? First I don't know who you are and if I did I wouldn't come over and sneeze and cough on you...like anyone with common sense.

Any moron like you! The mask prevents you sneezing and coughing on me. Probably someone you encounter daily is just like me. You threaten their life with your ignorance.

Me too thanks to the President.

The president doesn't do shit for my jobs and no president ever has....The 1990's was a great decade for my business, the 1980's twas slow and low wage.

Presidents either tax the pelosi out of companies and send jobs overseas, or they support them and create growth jobs for people here in the US. The dregs prefer the first choice since the last thing they want is a growth job.

Why do you feel the need to lie about people you do not know?

Nothing I say is any more of a lie than the libber babbling going on here.

tell that to the millionaires billionaires in this nation they'd only laugh at you...

What, that libbers lie more than what they accuse the President of doing? Don't think that's wrong....

Any moron like you! The mask prevents you sneezing and coughing on me. Probably someone you encounter daily is just like me. You threaten their life with your ignorance.

No, my common sense prevents me from sneezing and coughing on you. Do you also need permission from your governor to go to the bathroom or do you just kind of know when to do that? Geez your brains have been lost on all the propaganda.

No, my common sense prevents me from sneezing and coughing on you. Do you also need permission from your governor to go to the bathroom or do you just kind of know when to do that? Geez your brains have been lost on all the propaganda.

No. That would be you. Your ignorance of reality is amazing! How do you function in daily life being that stupid? Goodbye! I have my supply of stupid for today. Ignored.

Thread after thread after thread it's always the same.....ORANGE MAN BAD!!!! ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

For the next four years, the Left won't even notice Trump is no longer in office.......

And will spend ANOTHER 4 years with Trump living rent free in their heads.

:itsok:

Turned out that the orange man is bad. For the next four years, Trump will face judgement for his crimes. He has had four years of avoiding that judgement, but it didn't go away.

No. That would be you. Your ignorance of reality is amazing! How do you function in daily life being that stupid? Goodbye! I have my supply of stupid for today. Ignored.

Waah waah waah poor little lemming cant function with government telling him what he can or cant do.

Funny, I just took you OFF of ignore. Thank you for ridiculing the maskless wonders who feel it is their God given RIGHT to spew droplets all over everybody else.

Thread after thread after thread it's always the same.....ORANGE MAN BAD!!!! ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

For the next four years, the Left won't even notice Trump is no longer in office.......

And will spend ANOTHER 4 years with Trump living rent free in their heads.

:itsok:

Turned out that the orange man is bad. For the next four years, Trump will face judgement for his crimes. He has had four years of avoiding that judgement, but it didn't go away.
Baloney. You spent 4 years trying to create fake crimes against him. Now the real criminals will be prosecuted though and they are Dems.

Funny, I just took you OFF of ignore. Thank you for ridiculing the maskless wonders who feel it is their God given RIGHT to spew droplets all over everybody else.

So you poor mindless libbers cannot help from spewing droplets all over everyone without wearing a face diaper? Really?

Sneezing and coughing is not needed for your maskless ass to infect other people.

And you must not be doing a very good job since your Gestapo states have the worst leftyvirus metrics.

Sneezing and coughing is not needed for your maskless ass to infect other people.

Okay genius...certainly won't be getting close enough to you for whatever you had in mind there.....did you learn that in prison?

Wrong again, douchebag. You usually catch COVID from the person you live with! Male or female!

That's how you catch anything, so what? If you bother to look up the stats you will see how poorly the Gestapo lockdown facediaper states have done.

My face-diaper state was doing great until morons like you came along and derided their use, so now we are overrun with it!

Show us your degree in Virology you dumb fuck

Show us your degree in Virology you dumb fuck

Its not enough for these mindless minions to do whatever they want and wear as many masks and gloves, etc...they have to demand everyone do as they do which shows not only their arrogance but their ignorance.

So you poor mindless libbers cannot help from spewing droplets all over everyone without wearing a face diaper? Really?

You're dealing with a bunch of mindless drones.

FACT: This "Pandemic" is nothing but a hoax. And every one here saying otherwise is a bonafide dumb fuck with their head up their own asses
The average ANNUAL TOTAL DEATH COUNT for America HAS NOT BUDGED and is the same this year as the average for every year in the last 25. NO CHANGE.

What they did is moved the cause of death from all other causes TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A PANDEMIC. FAKE. HOAX.

Like ALL VIRUSES, it will spread MASKS OR NO MASKS. THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP IT. The only potential is to slow it down slightly.

Fortunately it is not a very dangerous virus at all in spite of the media whipping up fools into a frenzy.

It's chilling how easy it was for the media to make fools and mindless assclowns out of so many morons. THAT is the scary part....not the virus.
God damned EASY TO MANIPULATE WEAK MINDED HYSTERICAL NON THINKING IMBECILES all of them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back