Last minute gift idea for that Grumpy Trumpette on your list!

Given how rabid some of these Trumpers are, I would give them a gift certificate the nearest clinic for a rabies shot, or a Trabies shot, if available.

I know of a rabid dog that bit a Rumper. It was 3 long grewling and painful days but finally, the dog died.
Good one. Of course, frothing from the mouth and incoherence is a sure sign of Trumpist rabies, or Trabies, as it is commonly known as. We are witness to these poor souls with Trabies everyday on USMB.

1608130426109.png

Last edited:
Given how rabid some of these Trumpers are, I would give them a gift certificate the nearest clinic for a rabies shot, or a Trabies shot, if available.

I know of a rabid dog that bit a Rumper. It was 3 long grewling and painful days but finally, the dog died.

Not saying that joke has whiskers, but these guys are jealous.

1608131018522.png

Last edited:

Not saying that joke has whiskers, but thewe guys are jealous.

View attachment 429798

I have 2 calls per day so if you missed the last performance, catch the next one. Just remember, there is a 2 drink minimum. 8 if you want to find me that funny. See you in 2 hours.

View attachment 429798

I have 2 calls per day so if you missed the last performance, catch the next one. Just remember, there is a 2 drink minimum. 8 if you want to find me that funny. See you in 2 hours.

8 if you want to find me that funny.

8 drinks, or 8
1608131490835.png
?

View attachment 429798

8 if you want to find me that funny.

8 drinks, or 8
View attachment 429799?

That's what I need to do the show.

Good one. Of course, frothing from the mouth and incoherence is a sure sign of Trumpist rabies, or Trabies, as it is commonly known as. We are witness to these poor souls with Trabies everyday on USMB.

View attachment 429795

All dogs agree - Choose your humans wisely! :)

View attachment 429795

All dogs agree - Choose your humans wisely! :)

Is that the one that tried to assassinate him?

Forum List

Back