Larry Kudlow lied about the budget deficit

John Kasich was the chief architect of the balanced budget

LOL!!!

Then why did spending go up after Newt left?

Kasich was still there, diving in with both feet to get his "slice of the pork pie..."
Hey, dumbass. Kasich left the House in 2001. Right after Dubya's election.

After working in the private sector for a while, he went on to become Ohio's governor, where he has taken them from a deficit to a surplus.

OK, thanks for the good news. I kinda thought he stayed and porked out with child molester Hastert, but apparently he bolted before.

There were plenty of other "Republicans" who did join right in with Hastert porking out...

there was a news article on this morning: CURRENT US budget deficit is at a SIX YEAR HIGH

OVER $700 BILLION

With a 'claimed' booming economy, that is when you PAY DOWN DEBT, not INCREASE DEBT to record levels.

Congrats America. You elected the same thing you are; a dumbass.

there was a news article on this morning: CURRENT US budget deficit is at a SIX YEAR HIGH

OVER $700 BILLION

With a 'claimed' booming economy, that is when you PAY DOWN DEBT, not INCREASE DEBT to record levels.

For all the claims that trump is different than Obama, he sure is the same when it comes to debt.

OVER $700 BILLION

For all the claims that trump is different than Obama, he sure is the same when it comes to debt.

No, he is not.
POTUS Horseface is increasing debt at TWICE the rate as Obama.

Now, since I exploded your PEA sized brain with that FACT, I will expound further.

Since POTUS Horseface is DOUBLING deficits, with DOUBLE the RATE of GDP, that actually means that POTUS Horseface is QUADRUPLING deficits.

What an asshole; I mean Horses ass.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back