Larry Elder for California Governor.....of any of them, he might be the one they need to save California.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Larry Elder is a lawyer, businessman, radio host and movie producer.......he has lived in California his entire life, his Father came from the actual Jim Crow south.....Larry Elder might be the only Californian who can safe that state...

Here is an interview with Larry Elder from the Andrew Klavan Podcast....he talks about his life story, and his understanding of the issues destroying California....

The interview starts at the 1:08 mark on the podcast....

Does he have a policy platform or are you saying he should be governor because of your feels?

He is just getting started, but I have listened to him for years.......when his site is up, you can check out his positions.

Does he have a policy platform or are you saying he should be governor because of your feels?

He is just getting started, but I have listened to him for years.......when his site is up, you can check out his positions.
I don't live in Cali

But I expect his run to be more grift than anything else....

Because if Elder has policies that appeals to the majority of Californians -- conservatives will hate him

Victory! Judge Orders California to Put Larry Elder on Recall Ballot​

This is great news.......

He may still lose but this is a good brand building exercise for Larry....

Maybe he will be a viable candidate for the 2024 presidential primary...if Trump gives him permission of course

Good news. The racists who run California conspired to keep the black candidate off the ballot, but justice prevailed this time.

Larry Elder is a lawyer, businessman, radio host and movie producer.......he has lived in California his entire life, his Father came from the actual Jim Crow south.....Larry Elder might be the only Californian who can safe that state...
Larry Elder doesn't stand a chance of being elected statewide in California. Faulconer is the only real hope the Republicans have and I still don't think the odds are in his favor.

Larry Elder doesn't stand a chance of being elected statewide in California. Faulconer is the only real hope the Republicans have and I still don't think the odds are in his favor.

The fix is already in. Newsom will easily retain his office. I support that, as it will hasten the state's decline and eventual status as the nation's garbage dump. We all need somewhere to put our trash, and California will do nicely.

Forum List

Back