Trumps receives nearly double the votes in the Georgia primary that Biden received !

It only means a lot when Democrats win.

They win by 5 votes and they call it a LANDSLIDE.
They lose by 250 thousand votes and they call it a tightly contested race.

MAGA breaks some windows and it's an insurrection.
BLM murders cops, burns buildings to the ground, holds up traffic in 7 cities......and it's MOSTLY-PEACEFUL.
Both a democrat won and a republican won. They were not running against each other.

in the Georgia primary Trump got nearly 500 thousand votes while Biden received only around 275 thousand votes ! a much larger turnout by republicans ! is this a preview of the upcoming election where many people that voted for Biden in 2020 are going to stay home or vote for Trump ?

Biden is the incumbent and you are a moron.

in the Georgia primary Trump got nearly 500 thousand votes while Biden received only around 275 thousand votes ! a much larger turnout by republicans ! is this a preview of the upcoming election where many people that voted for Biden in 2020 are going to stay home or vote for Trump ?

The incumbent always has a lower primary turn out.

I didn't say he could. That said, my post might make more sense to you if you read the post it was in reply to.
Well, not really. The OP posted about Trump having twice the votes Biden did in the Georgia primary. Trump had an opponent, Biden did not.
Trump won, Biden could not lose. So what am I supposed to understand?

Well, not really. The OP posted about Trump having twice the votes Biden did in the Georgia primary. Trump had an opponent, Biden did not.
Trump won, Biden could not lose. So what am I supposed to understand?
That the post I was responding to didn't make sense regarding the topic of the OP.

Both Trump and Biden has opponents listed on their respective ballots in Ga.

Creepy Democrats LIE about everything. You know why Dems were so pissed that Trump refused to concede the election? Because the 'Dems have a MANDATE FROM THE PEOPLE' propaganda was all written and read to run.
It's why Hillary was demanding that he concede......even though she threw a bloody fit when she lost.......and worked hard to destroy Trump for over 4 years.

They wanted to legitimize the theft of an election.

That's great! I would volunteer as a poll worker in Maricopa County Az, but I'm not a resident of that county.
They're training professionals at the RNC.

They won't be able to throw these guys out without causing a riot.

If Democrats try pulling the crapola they've been pulling, they'll be sending in National Guard troops to shut down the place in states like OH, FL, GA, TX, AZ.

It's why Hillary was demanding that he concede......even though she threw a bloody fit when she lost.......and worked hard to destroy Trump for over 4 years.

They wanted to legitimize the theft of an election.
Very very accurate. Thanks for exposing Democrats crimes.

Forum List

Back