Large Group of African Women Beat 17 Year Old Chili's Hostess

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Due to covid restrictions no more than 6 could sit together. The water buffalo were outraged and beat the girl senseless.

The hostess is also black. Black on black crime.

So was she hospitalized due to covid?

Due to covid restrictions no more than 6 could sit together. The water buffalo were outraged and beat the girl senseless.

Dreadful. These ANIMALS need to be CAGED.

Dreadful. These ANIMALS need to be CAGED.
No, they need to be eliminated.

Ya... tell me again how blacks aren't PRONE TO VIOLENCE.

At some point, even the deniers have to admit it. Videos of the violent black animals are all too prevalent, every day, and they're just the ones that get video taken, or video taken and uploaded. Think of all the instances of black animals being violent that go unreported.

This shit needs to cease, or something has to be done about it. I say ship all the violent ones back to fuckin' Africa, since they all call themselves AFRICAN Americans anyway, well, here ya go, a one way ticket back to YOUR BELOVED AFRICA... go ahead and be as violent as you want now... and don't come back, ever.

Last edited:
Where did you get that the group that attacked her, were black????
Because if her attackers were WHITE, it would be being BLASTED FROM THE ROOF TOPS and hailed as a HATE CRIME, and the riots would ALREADY BE UNDERWAY... well... new ones that is, because you democrats have never stopped rioting. But when it's BLACK on BLACK, or BLACK on WHITE violence, the democrat propaganda wing CONVIENTLY leaves that out, because it DOESN'T FIT THEIR NARATIVE.

You need anything else explained that's as obvious as the nose on your face?

1597680049195.png

Ya... tell me again how blacks aren't PRONE TO VIOLENCE.

At some point, even the deniers have to admit it. Videos of the violent black animals are all too prevalent, every day, and they're just the ones that get video taken, or video taken and uploaded. Think of all the instances of black animals being violent that go unreported.

This shit needs to cease, or something has to be done about it. I say ship all the violent ones back to fuckin' Africa, since they all call themselves AFRICAN Americans anyway, well, here ya go, a one way ticket back to YOUR BELOVED AFRICA... go ahead and be as violent as you want now... and don't come back, ever.

Mass deportations are definitely called for, and not just sniveling hood rats but their Burb Brat enablers as well.

Ummmm, because the media didn't immediately declare a hate crime had occurred.

It's sad to see you lose your intellectual honesty. So sad that you allow your politics to interfere with your thought process to such an extent.

I wonder what would've happened if the hostess had not pushed the girl who decided to make the first physical move.

God bless you and the hostess always!!!

Holly

P.S. The write up says that the hostess doesn't plan on staying with that job. I can't blame her, but at the end of the day, what she is trying to run from may be something that no one can hide from, may she have better luck at her next job any may her medical bill be paid for by the company that she no longer works for if the perpetrators are never found to foot the bill instead.

I wonder what would've happened if the hostess had not pushed the girl who decided to make the first physical move.

God bless you and the hostess always!!!

Holly

P.S. The write up says that the hostess doesn't plan on staying with that job. I can't blame her, but at the end of the day, what she is trying to run from may be something that no one can hide from, may she have better luck at her next job any may her medical bill be paid for by the company that she no longer works for if the perpetrators are never found.

They would have attacked her as was the intent. Her efforts to maintain physical distance had no bearing on the scumbags who attacked her.

I have never eaten in Chili's despite the fact that I like "mexican" and there is a place walking
distance. I live in a very diverse neighborhood and LATELY avoid "black dense" places in view of the fact that the gutters there tend to harbor dead bodies and I am very white and vulnerable. If chili's tends to attract BLACK persons (that means "black" not "persons of color"---specifically "black") I will avoid it There is a chinese place close by that had lots of black persons in the past-----NOW I will avoid both. PS --I have never been a scary person about where I move around---BEFORE

Last edited:
Because if her attackers were WHITE, it would be being BLASTED FROM THE ROOF TOPS and hailed as a HATE CRIME, and the riots would ALREADY BE UNDERWAY... well... new ones that is, because you democrats have never stopped rioting. But when it's BLACK on BLACK, or BLACK on WHITE violence, the democrat propaganda wing CONVIENTLY leaves that out, because it DOESN'T FIT THEIR NARATIVE.

You need anything else explained that's as obvious as the nose on your face?
Oh! I can see how you could see that.... I hadn't thought about it, but the state we are living in today.... I can see how the news would have hyped it, if they were white.

Forum List

Back