Lap Dancing in Canadian High School

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Now, maybe they took the competitive dancing a little far....

A pair of Canadian high school teachers whose enthusiasm at a pep rally morphed into a mock lap dance that became an Internet sensation are now out of jobs.

Stunned students pulled out their cell phones at Churchill High School in February and captured video of the fully clothed couple as they performed a sexually suggestive bump and grind that included a brief moment of simulated oral sex.

Read more: Lap dance teachers now out of work

WARNING: These Students are pretty damn UUUUUuuuugggly!
[youtube]O1J-Nf6PUMs[/youtube]

In Canada, we had teachers lap dance for us all the time. It is an integral part of the school system. Why do you think Canadian students do so much better than American students?

Dang toro! Maybe that's why my students can't pass the stupid test!

Didn't someone mention on here that "younger teachers can relate better to students"? Yep. They sure can.

Dang toro! Maybe that's why my students can't pass the stupid test!

Didn't someone mention on here that "younger teachers can relate better to students"? Yep. They sure can.

:clap2:

Yeah, I recall that post, and remember saying it was a double edged sword.

A friend fixed me up with a lap dance at one of those titty bars not so long ago. I was so sore the next day that I could hardly walk. If you ever get one of those lap dances, make sure she takes her high heels off first.

A friend fixed me up with a lap dance at one of those titty bars not so long ago. I was so sore the next day that I could hardly walk. If you ever get one of those lap dances, make sure she takes her high heels off first.

Were you wearing underwear?

Going Comando is the preferred dress code.

I very rarely go "comando" but often times in the summer I wear my thong backwards because the ventilation is so much better that way.

I very rarely go "comando" but often times in the summer I wear my thong backwards because the ventilation is so much better that way.

Next time you get a lap dance, leave the fucking thong at home.

TMI!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back