Lake Erie Waves Were Great Today 😁

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA

This was my last day at the beach for the summer and I absolutely loved floating on the waves, although I was in danger of being taken under a few times.

Tomorrow we're planning to go for ice cream one last time at our local ice cream shop and then I'll be ready for autumn. 😊 Oh and the first of September on here will be the start of mine and mudwhistle's Spooktember 2023 which means all Halloween content a month early. 🎃

• Banned
I was born in Ohio, spent summers there ever year until 1976. Still have family there.

Yeah, I think that you mentioned that before. I was born in Ohio too and have been living here my whole entire life.

View attachment 818094

This was my last day at the beach for the summer and I absolutely loved floating on the waves, although I was in danger of being taken under a few times.

Tomorrow we're planning to go for ice cream one last time at our local ice cream shop and then I'll be ready for autumn. 😊 Oh and the first of September on here will be the start of mine and mudwhistle's Spooktember 2023 which means all Halloween content a month early. 🎃

Here in Florida the first couple of weeks in September is peak hurricane season. We spend our days watching the Atlantic and Gulf for development.

• Banned
Here in Florida the first couple of weeks in September is peak hurricane season. We spend our days watching the Atlantic and Gulf for development.

How is it having Governor Rono (Rino and Ron combination) DeSantis? On a separate note, Florida's beaches are extremely beautiful. I've rented a beach house a few times and it was like paradise.

How is it having Governor Rono (Rino and Ron combination) DeSantis? On a separate note, Florida's beaches are extremely beautiful. I've rented a beach house a few times and it was like paradise.
We love Ron. Especially his war on woke. That and his tax holidays. Best Governor in the country.

If we do have a hurricane we can depend upon competent state services.

View attachment 818094

You can almost surf on those waves!

You can almost surf on those waves!

If I knew how to surf lol as it was more like the ocean today. It was really windy. Yet that made it a tad bit chilly because it was only in the seventies and once the sun went in it was time to go home.

I was out near Niagra reef today. 5 footers from 11.15 to 12 o'clock. Not so great for perch fishing. My phone fell of my seat and cracked the screen. Was not happy with the waves today or yesterday.

I was out near Niagra reef today. 5 footers from 11.15 to 12 o'clock. Not so great for perch fishing. My phone fell of my seat and cracked the screen. Was not happy with the waves today or yesterday.

You're an Ohioan too? I never heard of Niagara reef though, but I just saw when I clicked on your name that we share the same state.

Forum List

Back