Lake Erie Waves Were Great Today 😁

You're an Ohioan too? I never heard of Niagara reef though, but I just saw when I clicked on your name that we share the same state.
193 trips so far this season. Perch fishing not nearly as exciting as walleye fishing. Big waves today. Tired of fishing. Especially for perch. Can't wait till walleye get back in western basin. My tip sucked also today. Limited the boat and tip sucked? Ready for hunting season.

193 trips so far this season. Perch fishing not nearly as exciting as walleye fishing. Big waves today. Tired of fishing. Especially for perch. Can't wait till walleye get back in western basin. My tip sucked also today. Limited the boat and tip sucked? Ready for hunting season.

I used to go fishing for walleye all the time. They prefer fish eggs to worms if I remember correctly.

Never mind it was blue gill that I was thinking of.

I used to go fishing for walleye all the time. They prefer fish eggs to worms if I remember correctly.
You likely went during the spawn. You don't use fish eggs as bait you bounce a hair jig through their egg piles they strike the jigs to protect their eggs. After spawn you use a worm harness with worms or you troll with swim baits.

You likely went during the spawn. You don't use fish eggs as bait you bounce a hair jig through their egg piles they strike the jigs to protect their eggs. After spawn you use a worm harness with worms or you troll with swim baits.

Lol I don't remember all that much about it. I even forgot that it was the wrong fish that I used to fish for if you look at the post above you.

The Cuyahoga River first caught on fire in 1868 and burned 11 more times until the fire in June of 1969.

That article is from 2020. In August of that year a small fuel spill in the river caught fire.

I've only been to Lake Huron (business in Michigan back in the 1990s)

Did take a recent Saturday trip to Marin County (near the Golden Gate Bridge), but I'll have to post to YouTube (a.k.a. ThemTube) to show it on this site.

Forum List

Back