Lahaina

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
My niece lives there, lost her house and pets. And there is like over a thousand children missing. Hawaii and Maui is a far left democrat hegemony. It seems the local police stopped refugees in their cars. And they burned to death in their cars fleeing the fire. Democrats wouldn't sound emergency sirens, Democrats wouldn't let the fire department have water to fight the fire because...equity. This is what democrat leadership does. And, the media and libs wont admit over 1000 kids burned to death under democratic stewardship. No mention of the kids lost in Maui. This is What democrats do.

My niece lives there, lost her house and pets. And there is like over a thousand children missing. Hawaii and Maui is a far left democrat hegemony. It seems the local police stopped refugees in their cars. And they burned to death in their cars fleeing the fire. Democrats wouldn't sound emergency sirens, Democrats wouldn't let the fire department have water to fight the fire because...equity. This is what democrat leadership does. And, the media and libs wont admit over 1000 kids burned to death under democratic stewardship. No mention of the kids lost in Maui. This is What democrats do.

Whoopy shit. More rumours, lies and bullshit. Wait for the investigation before losing your mind.

• Banned
Whoopy shit. More rumours, lies and bullshit. Wait for the investigation before losing your mind.
Compassion isn't your strong suit, is it? 1000 kids missing and this is your response? But, Trump gets impeached twice and indicted 4 times... "over rumors and bullshit". And you are good with that, though? But democrat mismanagement and 1000 missing kids, you are good with too. You people have such high standards.

How many missing bitch.

How many died bitch?

Maybe you can get your peashooter head over there kill some more for the 2nd amendment.

WTF?

Why are lefties such soulless assholes?
Awww, bitch.

How many are still missing? 1000? 2000?

I hear the illuminati burned Lahaina, because that’s where the Iraqi WMDs were hidden

• Banned
How many missing bitch.

How many died bitch?

Maybe you can get your peashooter head over there kill some more for the 2nd amendment.
Um ok, whatever. You could look it up if you dispute my charges and get the facts. Are all democrat liberals as nice and polite as you?

Over a thousand missing, over a thousand dead? Sounds like BS to me.

The death toll​

The death toll stands at 115.

Of the deceased, 54 have been both identified and their families have been located and notified. Five others have been identified but their families have yet to be reached by authorities.

Those who are unaccounted for​

One hundred percent of the land area has been searched.

The Maui Police Department has 110 missing person reports relating to the Lahaina wildfire. Forty-one of these cases are actively being investigated and are considered to be open.

MPD urges those who have loved ones who are still missing to file a report by contacting the Maui Police Department at 808-244-6400 or emailing [email protected].

It's amazing what trash people post here. The bones of these children are char, they were cremated. Ashes in the democrats' mouths. But eventually, the survivors and the facts will point out this holocaust of the democrats' stupidity. Time and truth will out.

There are no far left Dempcrats.

That’s like saying Jewish Nazis.

Over a thousand missing, over a thousand dead? Sounds like BS to me.

The death toll​

The death toll stands at 115.

Of the deceased, 54 have been both identified and their families have been located and notified. Five others have been identified but their families have yet to be reached by authorities.

Those who are unaccounted for​

One hundred percent of the land area has been searched.

The Maui Police Department has 110 missing person reports relating to the Lahaina wildfire. Forty-one of these cases are actively being investigated and are considered to be open.

MPD urges those who have loved ones who are still missing to file a report by contacting the Maui Police Department at 808-244-6400 or emailing [email protected].
I am going to remember a moderator said THIS. So will you, I think.

It's amazing what trash people post here. The bones of these children are char, they were cremated. Ashes in the democrats' mouths. But eventually, the survivors and the facts will point out this holocaust of the democrats' stupidity. Time and truth will out.
Bitch, what you peeing your diaper over.

Um ok, whatever. You could look it up if you dispute my charges and get the facts. Are all democrat liberals as nice and polite as you?
Otto's post’s on this thread are in serious violation of forum rules.

As to your OP...

White6 has it covered.

Compassion isn't your strong suit, is it? 1000 kids missing and this is your response? But, Trump gets impeached twice and indicted 4 times... "over rumors and bullshit". And you are good with that, though? But democrat mismanagement and 1000 missing kids, you are good with too. You people have such high standards.
Don't communicate with that. Especially that..

Trust me..

I am going to remember a moderator said THIS. So will you, I think.
Well Don't leave out the Governor of Hawaii and the FBI. Here is an update from Sept 9, Today.
1694320011577.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back