Ladies and gentlemen, your president...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's a real fucking problem. I don't know the solution.
I do and you arent going to like it..

1634600437751.png

I want to thank all the Trumpists giving me a great deal of laughs this evening. It is truly entertaining watching some of you losing your marbles over a meme.

Because you all are truly deranged, as an encore, I present:

1634600620874.jpg

Last edited:
NOT MY PRESIDENT....just kidding
I am ashamed of Joe Biden, who by extensive voter fraud organization stole the 2020 election because he couldnt legitimately win, because of how fucking worthless he is, and i am ashamed of all the prog slaves on this board, who think he is doing good for this country, while rising gas and food prices are hurting many people. But now i understand the stupidity of the left and how they keep their sheep in line.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

They have to be as stupid as hell. The song in my siggy doesn't say fuck Donald Trump.
I used to say that the progressive slave was as stupid as a moron, and then i found out that the chart morons( i apologize to for comparing their intelligence to a prog) is two levels higher than a Joe Biden Voter. I have corrected my error and wont make that mistake again..

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I want to thank all the Trumpists giving me a great deal of laughs this evening. It is truly entertaining watching some of you losing your marbles over a meme.

Because you all are truly deranged, as an encore, I present:

View attachment 553443

Actually the demented old pervert lives rent-free in the people's house. He's never had a real job in his entire fucking life, never accomplished anything to deserve it, and is less qualified to run this country than a rutabaga would be.

Fuck him with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back