LA Mayor During Insane Heat Wave: ‘Use A Fan.’ Crenshaw Fires Back: ‘Alexa, Show Me What Happens When You Let Democrats Control Energy Policy’

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?

If they store energy, then why did California have rolling blackouts a few weeks ago?

Do you understand that fire danger caused those Blackouts?
More hilarious lies. California can’t maintain its own infrastructure anymore.
Well I'll be the first to tell you when I move out. I hope youre still alive when the time comes.
People still live in Venezuela too.

I see deer every morning when I look out my window. I have yet to see a tent. Until then I will pay for my better surroundings from the profits of my property holdings.
Sounds like you made some good choices. Good for you.
One of my cousins moved back south because the cost of living was cheaper. She didnt last a year. She came back. No place like California even if you dont have much.

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?

If they store energy, then why did California have rolling blackouts a few weeks ago?

Do you understand that fire danger caused those Blackouts?
More hilarious lies. California can’t maintain its own infrastructure anymore.
Well I'll be the first to tell you when I move out. I hope youre still alive when the time comes.
People still live in Venezuela too.
Venezuela isnt in CA though.

You dont have to pay to live in a tent
My point. You don't have to pay for "better surroundings", you could live for free. And, as the prices rise (and they will) there will be more people moving into those tents. Those better surroundings are disappearing, but hey, to each his own.
I see deer every morning when I look out my window. I have yet to see a tent. Until then I will pay for my better surroundings from the profits of my property holdings.

Sure you do.

One of my cousins moved back south because the cost of living was cheaper. She didnt last a year. She came back. No place like California even if you dont have much.
Who wouldn’t want to pay $900,000 for a 70 year old 1200 sq ft home!

And he pays yuge property taxes.
Its all relative. If youre poor and bitter thats not my fault.
Hilarious.
No shock you look down on poor people, you’re a Democrat.

Someone like me. You dont buy the most expensive home on the block you fool. :lol:

Whats wrong with setting your thermostat to 78?
What’s that do when you have no electricity.

Meanwhile in Texas they set their thermostat to 68.
Where did it say someone didnt have electricity? If they dont have electricity then he isnt talking to them.
Most Californians have experienced blackouts in the past 72 hours. View attachment 386147

Yeah, because of the treat of forest fires and the grid.

How did California fare under a conservative Enron type market place?

We recalled Gray Davis for Enron and the rolling black outs.

Time to recall Greasy Gruesome.

Hilarious.
I dont look down on poor people. Only bitter ones that are mad they cant enjoy California. No I'm not a dem but they will get my vote over a repub any day of the week and twice on Sun.

Someone like me. You dont buy the most expensive home on the block you fool. :lol:
I’ll take my 7,000 sq ft home on a lake with acres. And pay 1/3 to heat and cool I did in California and set my thermostat wherever I want.

Hilarious.
I dont look down on poor people. Only bitter ones that are mad they cant enjoy California. No I'm not a dem but they will get my vote over a repub any day of the week and twice on Sun.
Yes, some enjoy S&M.

California seems to be devolving.
Rationing is common in marxist economies.

Forum List

Back