LA Mayor During Insane Heat Wave: ‘Use A Fan.’ Crenshaw Fires Back: ‘Alexa, Show Me What Happens When You Let Democrats Control Energy Policy’

I see deer every morning when I look out my window. I have yet to see a tent. Until then I will pay for my better surroundings from the profits of my property holdings.
Sounds like you made some good choices. Good for you.
One of my cousins moved back south because the cost of living was cheaper. She didnt last a year. She came back. No place like California even if you dont have much.
Who wouldn’t want to pay $900,000 for a 70 year old 1200 sq ft home!
Someone like me. You dont buy the most expensive home on the block you fool. :lol:
I’ll take my 7,000 sq ft home on a lake with acres. And pay 1/3 to heat and cool I did in California and set my thermostat wherever I want.
You'll take it until a hurricane or a tornado wipes it off the face of the planet. :lol:

I see deer every morning when I look out my window. I have yet to see a tent. Until then I will pay for my better surroundings from the profits of my property holdings.
One of my cousins moved back south because the cost of living was cheaper. She didnt last a year. She came back. No place like California even if you dont have much.
Someone like me. You dont buy the most expensive home on the block you fool. :lol:
I’ll take my 7,000 sq ft home on a lake with acres. And pay 1/3 to heat and cool I did in California and set my thermostat wherever I want.
You'll take it until a hurricane or a tornado wipes it off the face of the planet. :lol:
Had an F2 in California missed us by less than a mile. Kept all our pictures piled by the door waiting for the next firestorm. Crime is out of control. Try again.

Where I live people actually leave their cars running while they run into the store. Nobody has locking mailboxes. Crime is almost zip.

I did. Show me where it says turn off your AC and use fans.
It’s almost 3 p.m. Time to turn off major appliances, set the thermostat to 78 degrees (or use a fan instead), turn off excess lights and unplug any appliances you’re not using.

Had an F2 in California missed us by less than a mile. Kept all our pictures piled by the door waiting for the next firestorm. Crime is out of control. Try again.

Where I live people actually leave their cars running while they run into the store. Nobody has locking mailboxes. Crime is almost zip.
Sounds like you live in a backwoods area where few people live and nada to do.

You dont live in your own personal country so it doesnt matter what you choose.
Shut up, put your mask on and set your air to 78, better yet turn on a fan and cut your air off.
My thermostat stays on 78, I dont wear a mask in the house, I already have a fan on and no one can make me shut up.
I leave mine on 74 and pay 1/3 I did in KKKalifornia.
You pay higher prices to live in better surroundings. Sorry for your loss.
Raging fires, shit on the streets, rolling blackouts................yeah, better than what?

Shut up, put your mask on and set your air to 78, better yet turn on a fan and cut your air off.
My thermostat stays on 78, I dont wear a mask in the house, I already have a fan on and no one can make me shut up.
Raging fires, shit on the streets, rolling blackouts................yeah, better than what?
Better than the cesspool you live in.

Sounds like you live in a backwoods area where few people live and nada to do.
If San Diego county is backwoods. Keep on attacking, it’s hilarious.

Better than the cesspool you live in.
Funny how you need to lie and tear down everyone else to justify why you live in shithole California.

In the past five years, in order to protect the environment, California has shut down 9,000 MW of natural gas capacity – enough to power 6.8 million homes.

Source:

California is also in the process of shutting down all of its nuclear reactors. The last one is scheduled to be shut down in 2025.

Source:

Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining.

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?
Californians call it s good day when they have electricity.
Every day is a good day in California. I can go snowboarding and to the beach in one day.
It only takes you 4 hours to drive 6 miles!
Thats only if you live in LA from what I heard. I live in the bay area. Best place in the US.
Bay area?

The Human Shit Capital of the World.

Forum List

Back