LA Mayor During Insane Heat Wave: ‘Use A Fan.’ Crenshaw Fires Back: ‘Alexa, Show Me What Happens When You Let Democrats Control Energy Policy’

In the past five years, in order to protect the environment, California has shut down 9,000 MW of natural gas capacity – enough to power 6.8 million homes.

Source:

California is also in the process of shutting down all of its nuclear reactors. The last one is scheduled to be shut down in 2025.

Source:

Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining.

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?
Californians call it s good day when they have electricity.
Every day is a good day in California. I can go snowboarding and to the beach in one day.
You could in the sixties and seventies, With traffic like it is now that's impossible. Maybe if you went to Mountain High at dawn for an hour and the beach an hour before sunset you could manage it, but you'd spend most of your day sitting in your car in massive traffic jams on the freeway. I spent most of my life in So Cal and I watched the quality of life disintegrate due to uncontrolled population growth and traffic. When I graduated from HS in 1970 I could drive from my house near downtown to San Diego in a little over an hour, in 2010, the last time I made the trip, it took four hours to get from LAX to San Diego on the 405/5.

Back when Texas had a few days of power problems due to a once in a 100 years storm I asked if all the Libnuts would be as outraged and Kalifornai leaders when the yearly rolling blackouts started in summer. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

In the past five years, in order to protect the environment, California has shut down 9,000 MW of natural gas capacity – enough to power 6.8 million homes.

Source:

California is also in the process of shutting down all of its nuclear reactors. The last one is scheduled to be shut down in 2025.

Source:

Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining.

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?
Californians call it s good day when they have electricity.
Every day is a good day in California. I can go snowboarding and to the beach in one day.
It only takes you 4 hours to drive 6 miles!
Thats only if you live in LA from what I heard. I live in the bay area. Best place in the US.
San Franciscians have always had the delusion. I was stationed at Presidio in 1971 and traffic was horrible back then, it's gotten a lot worse since based upon my occasional visits.

Whats wrong with setting your thermostat to 78?

" It’s almost 3 p.m. Time to turn off major appliances, set the thermostat to 78 degrees (or use a fan instead), turn off excess lights and unplug any appliances you’re not using. "
What's wrong with setting it at 72?

What’s that do when you have no electricity.

Meanwhile in Texas they set their thermostat to 68.
Where did it say someone didnt have electricity? If they dont have electricity then he isnt talking to them.
Most Californians have experienced blackouts in the past 72 hours. View attachment 386147
You do realize that PG&E shuts off power due to fires dont you?
Thank the Enviroweanies for that.
I thank them all the time. No fun having to breath man caused fire smoke.
The Euroweenies are the ones responsible for the fires, turd blossom.

Where did it say someone didnt have electricity? If they dont have electricity then he isnt talking to them.
Most Californians have experienced blackouts in the past 72 hours. View attachment 386147
Texas this winter.

Texas this winter.
Kalifornia EVERY summer.

Texas this winter.
What does Texas have to do with fires in California, nimrod?

Funny....how red states, mostly in the South, would be virtually unlivable and very low in population if it weren't for a New Yorker inventing the modern air-conditioner.
What's funny about that? Texans aren't stupid. They know a useful invention when they find one. Leftwingers don't.

WTF is Gavin Newsom doing about this?

He needs to be fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, maybe you can replace him with a transvestite who will rake the land....

Texas this winter.
What does Texas have to do with fires in California, nimrod?
texas shoots Jewish space based lasers at California to create fires....MTG....

Forum List

Back