LA Mayor During Insane Heat Wave: ‘Use A Fan.’ Crenshaw Fires Back: ‘Alexa, Show Me What Happens When You Let Democrats Control Energy Policy’

California seems to be devolving.
Rationing is common in marxist economies.

Seriously, it's sounding like the old Soviet bread lines more and more each day. Welcome to a Dem run state where you must OBEY GOVERNMENT!!

nada to do.

Name something you can do that I can't. I live in S. Carolina.
He can drive by rows of homeless crapping in the streets, you can’t.
F3A60D2C-53D8-4BEF-AED2-7991E5D69236.jpeg

You dont live in your own personal country so it doesnt matter what you choose.
Shut up, put your mask on and set your air to 78, better yet turn on a fan and cut your air off.
My thermostat stays on 78, I dont wear a mask in the house, I already have a fan on and no one can make me shut up.
I leave mine on 74 and pay 1/3 I did in KKKalifornia.
You pay higher prices to live in better surroundings. Sorry for your loss.
Raging fires, shit on the streets, rolling blackouts................yeah, better than what?
Better than the cesspool you live in.
Funny how you need to lie and tear down everyone else to justify why you live in shithole California.
I didnt tear down anyone. You guys were the ones whining about CA. Look who started the thread. :)

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?

If they store energy, then why did California have rolling blackouts a few weeks ago?

Do you understand that fire danger caused those Blackouts?
Actually, it is high winds causing Kalifornia to cut power to customers. Can't you morons make power lines and take wind into account? Idiots.

In a matter of weeks, California has been hit with two record-breaking heat waves, hundreds of blazes, freak lightning storms and dangerously poor air quality, and now unusually strong winds are threatening to knock down power lines and ignite more wildfires.

That prompted PG&E Corp. to impose power cuts for more than 500,000 people and could spur a utility in Southern California to do the same on a smaller scale Tuesday evening. And with dangerous conditions stretching across the West, an Oregon-based utility has also switched off power to some of its customers.

In the past five years, in order to protect the environment, California has shut down 9,000 MW of natural gas capacity – enough to power 6.8 million homes.

Source:

California is also in the process of shutting down all of its nuclear reactors. The last one is scheduled to be shut down in 2025.

Source:

Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining.

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?
Californians call it s good day when they have electricity.
Every day is a good day in California. I can go snowboarding and to the beach in one day.
It only takes you 4 hours to drive 6 miles!
Thats only if you live in LA from what I heard. I live in the bay area. Best place in the US.
Bay area?

The Human Shit Capital of the World.
Yes the Bay Area. Best place in the US.

If they store energy, then why did California have rolling blackouts a few weeks ago?

Actually, it is high winds causing Kalifornia to cut power to customers. Can't you morons make power lines and take wind into account? Idiots.

In a matter of weeks, California has been hit with two record-breaking heat waves, hundreds of blazes, freak lightning storms and dangerously poor air quality, and now unusually strong winds are threatening to knock down power lines and ignite more wildfires.

That prompted PG&E Corp. to impose power cuts for more than 500,000 people and could spur a utility in Southern California to do the same on a smaller scale Tuesday evening. And with dangerous conditions stretching across the West, an Oregon-based utility has also switched off power to some of its customers.

Hey dummy.

" unusually strong winds "

Hey dummy.

Every year since man stepped into California, those winds have been around.

I've only been to Ft. Jackson. S. Carolina looked like a shit hole then and thats where my cousin lived and then came back.
Cool story. But that's not what I asked. I can name plenty of things I can do that you can't. Can you name one that I can't?
Sure you can. No matter what you claim you can do I wont be moving to the shit hole of S. Carolina.

Hey dummy.

Gee, who prepares for the "unusual" when building infrastructure? Thinking people, that's who. Which leaves the morons in Kalifornia out.

Seems these "unusual winds" happen every year......catching Kalifornia completely offguard. :iyfyus.jpg:

I did. Show me where it says turn off your AC and use fans.
It’s almost 3 p.m. Time to turn off major appliances, set the thermostat to 78 degrees (or use a fan instead), turn off excess lights and unplug any appliances you’re not using.

"set the thermostat to 78 degrees"

Where does it say turn off your AC?
He bolded it for you, Idiot.
How is setting your AC to 78 turning it off retard?

Hey dummy.

Gee, who prepares for the "unusual" when building infrastructure? Thinking people, that's who. Which leaves the morons in Kalifornia out.

Seems these "unusual winds" happen every year......catching Kalifornia completely offguard. :iyfyus.jpg:
California does. If an earth quake hit your shit hole all the building would fall.

In the past five years, in order to protect the environment, California has shut down 9,000 MW of natural gas capacity – enough to power 6.8 million homes.

Source:

California is also in the process of shutting down all of its nuclear reactors. The last one is scheduled to be shut down in 2025.

Source:

Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining.

Californians call it s good day when they have electricity.
Every day is a good day in California. I can go snowboarding and to the beach in one day.
It only takes you 4 hours to drive 6 miles!
Thats only if you live in LA from what I heard. I live in the bay area. Best place in the US.
Bay area?

The Human Shit Capital of the World.
Yes the Bay Area. Best place in the US.
If you like wading thru human shit and used needles.

Hey dummy.

Nobody in the world gets 70 mph winds!

Hey dummy.

Every year since man stepped into California, those winds have been around.
Whats your point? Do you know what unusually means? It means not normal.

Forum List

Back