kyle rittenhouse now broke

Americans like Kyle are despised by the left. They love their country, play by the rules and defend their property. That will get you a target on your back.

My God, I hope most Americans aren't as bloody stupid as Rittenhouse.

1700881371944.png

Those curfews, as all curfews, only applied to the law-abiding. Police did not arrest the mobs of people for curfew violation. At best, they got them to go home when they were worn out from the rioting and looting.
If they are violating curfew the popo can go after them. They should have.

I'm not really worried about how you live your life, but the brainwashing is bad for all of us.
You mean working hard, loving my country, supporting law and order, obeying the laws, and supporting businesses and jobs, peace and prosperity is "brainwashing"? You sound confused.

Where do you get your facts? I feel like you came from an alternate universe. If all that is true, why was Rittenhouse acquited?

How had he been threatening them "all night long?"

His first "victim?" The one who tried to take Rittenhouse's rifle away from him?

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — The first man shot by Kyle Rittenhouse on the streets of Kenosha was “hyperaggressive” that night, threatened to kill Rittenhouse and later lunged for his rifle just before the 17-year-old fired, witnesses testified Thursday.

That was Joseph Rosenbaum, formerly known as Inmate 172556, who did time for multiple counts of sexual conduct with a minor and who was violent towards his guards while doing that time.
View attachment 863533

View attachment 863534
Here are just some of the 40 times he was violent or disobedient toward prison staff:

View attachment 863535
He was no victim, he was a criminal who died from suicide by armed civilian.

When one debates a leftist, one has to constantly call them on re-writing history, or at least parroting the re-written history they find in their favorite media sources.

Leftists won't be swayed by the facts that you presented. They're dishonest people.

You mean working hard, loving my country, supporting law and order, obeying the laws, and supporting businesses and jobs, peace and prosperity is "brainwashing"? You sound confused.
No, all of that crap is fine.

I'm concerned about the part where you believe stuff that isn't real.

Projection much. I believe that guilt or innocence is predicated on whether or not you obey the law. Rittenhouse:

• ILLEGALLY ACQUIRED A GUN
  • DROVE HIS ILLEGAL WEAPON ACROSS STATE LINES
  • BROKE CURFEW
  • EVADED POLICE PATROLS WHO WERE TRYING TO CLEAR THE STREETS
  • POINTED HIS WEAPON AT PROTESTORS AND THREATENED PEOPLE
  • SHOT ONE MAN
  • AND THEN GUNNED DOWN AND KILLED TWO PEOPLE WHO RAN HIM DOWN AFTER THE FIRST SHOOTING.

HIS WAS LEGALLY GUILTY THE MOMENT HE BOUGHT THAT GUN. EVERY OTHER LAW HE BROKE AFTER THAT, WAS JUST MORE CRIMES HE COMMITTED ON HIS WAY TO THE MURDERS.

PLEASE POINT HOW WHERE I HAVE USED RACE, SEX, OR POLITICAL AFFILIATION IN CLAIMING HIS GUILT,
a bunch of this is wrong. the gun was never driven over state lines it was at his friends house in state lines. he never pointed at any one or threatened to kill them. he only shot when tried to kill him. and he never evaded patrol he went right to them with his arms up and they didnt notice him with all hoods in streets dong crimes. the people he shot was in self defense because they were trying to kill him its on video. and he never bought the gun his friends did that lived there did. it was at there house.; stop lieing.

George Zimmerman is another person who did absolutely NOTHING wrong. He was attacked and nearly murdered by a violent punk. George only survived because he was able to pull his gun and shoot his attacker, who had already inflicted significant harm on George. Again, your concept of guilt or innocence is based on things like skin color. You are a hardcore RACIST.
this sick dude stocked kid and gunned him down. george did everything wrong then lied about it to get off. now brags how murdered a teen. sick dude.

a bunch of this is wrong. the gun was never driven over state lines it was at his friends house in state lines. he never pointed at any one or threatened to kill them. he only shot when tried to kill him. and he never evaded patrol he went right to them with his arms up and they didnt notice him with all hoods in streets dong crimes. the people he shot was in self defense because they were trying to kill him its on video. and he never bought the gun his friends did that lived there did. it was at there house.; stop lieing.
She can't stop lying. It's her nature.

Forum List

Back