Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

Kyle was breaking curfew.
So where the shitheads that he wasted. They were breaking crewfew by burning down the town. Kyle was helping people with medical attention until he was attacked by the Leftest shitheads.

He was not guilty of any crime. He was found not guilty of all the crimes he was charged with.

By the way, Count 7 (failure to comply with the curfew). The judge dismissed this charge during the trial, saying the prosecution didn’t offer enough evidence to prove that there was such an order.

Kyle is trying to get attention by posing in a photo with a dolled up barbie type of girl. He thinks it's the best way to say "fuck you" to the people who wanted to see him put behind bars. I believe he should have been acquitted but...now I think he's acting like an immature ass.

Kyle is a celebrity now. He will handle it like other celebrities. Some handle their status fine and others don't.

He was put through hell by a filthy ass Democrat Prosecutor. Cut him some slack.

Why is that logic never applied to the rioters that ended up having their lives ended? Had they stayed home, none of this would have happened and none of you currently hating Rittenhouse would have ever heard of him
I totally agree. None of them should have been there. There was a legal curfew in effect. Nobody should have been on the streets. However, the fact that the protesters were there doesn’t justify Kyle Rittenhouse being there.

I doubt if you know anything about her other than a superficial observation of her appearance. No real man would judge a woman the way you have, without having some basis to know her personality and character.
Bullshit. Men like to fUCK women. At least I know I do. And she looks like an artificially flavored pop tart. YMMV.

"No real man would judge a woman the way you have."

LMFAO! :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I DO judge people by the way keep and present themselves and make no apologies. Obviously that girl places alot of emphasis on superficiality...or does so because he says so. Again, YMMV. Maybe you're just not smart enough to pick up on that.

He went to his community, the one where he worked, where his dad lived, his best friend lived.

“muh state lines” has always been meaningless bullshit. The drive from his mom’s house to his job in Kenosha / dad’s house was less than the normal commute or drive from a small town to the local bigger town to go see a movie.

Actually, it's a bit of a hike from Antioch to Kenosha, and I've been to both cities.

Frivolous. They deserved to die. All of them.

For what? The first guy was a homeless guy who was angry that the riots were happening where he was trying to sleep. The other guy got shot trying to stop an active shooter.

For a wimpy pencil dick like you, yes. For a real man like Kyle no.

A real man doesn't shoot a homeless person in the back because he's scared.

Kyle is a celebrity now. He will handle it like other celebrities. Some handle their status fine and others don't.

He was put through hell by a filthy ass Democrat Prosecutor. Cut him some slack.
Is Zimmerman a celebrity now? Many people have been put through hell and don't become celebrities. They try to get on
with life and be as incognito as possible. I supported Kyle regarding the charges against him. I still do. But the photo is just stupid and so is this thread. BUH BYE! :hhello:

Why is that logic never applied to the rioters that ended up having their lives ended? Had they stayed home, none of this would have happened and none of you currently hating Rittenhouse would have ever heard of him.

Uh, the demonstrators were out protesting an injustice. They didn't deserve to be gunned down by a little punk who played Rambo.

Hopefully, the state is one of those where the plaintiff that files a frivilous lawsuit is held liable for the defendant's expenses.

Actually, they've got a pretty good case. Remember when OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder but still found liable for the deaths of Nicole and Goldman? Same situation here. Nope, you can't get over the reasonable doubt burden (after the judge pretty much sabotaged the prosecution at every turn), but the civil liability burden is a lot lower.

They don't have to prove Rittenhouse had criminal intent, they just have to prove his actions were reckless. And unlike the Criminal trial, they can throw in every decision he made leading up to it.

Actually, he probably doesn't have much of a future.

No one will ever hire him for a job. He doesn't seem bright enough to go to college.

So where the shitheads that he wasted. They were breaking crewfew by burning down the town. Kyle was helping people with medical attention until he was attacked by the Leftest shitheads.

He was not guilty of any crime. He was found not guilty of all the crimes he was charged with.

By the way, Count 7 (failure to comply with the curfew). The judge dismissed this charge during the trial, saying the prosecution didn’t offer enough evidence to prove that there was such an order.

Yes, the judge in that case made a lot of stupid rulings...

No one will ever hire him for a job. He doesn't seem bright enough to go to college.

I thought the judge was excellent. Rittenhouse's stupidity occurred before the shoots, not the shoots themselves.

You don't know jackshit about Kyle.

You are simply a stupid hate filled confused Moon Bat that is wrong about almost everything you say so any ideas you have about Kyle's future ain't worth shit.

Lol, he wasn't a paramedic either.

Lol, he wasn't a paramedic either.
That's one of the really sad parts. It looked like he had a future there, and his heart was in the right place. BUT the people he was with put him in a terrible situation. I'D BET GOOD MONEY their leader was being paid by the sleazebag car owners to watch the lots.

That's one of the really sad parts. It looked like he had a future there, and his heart was in the right place. BUT the people he was with put him in a terrible situation. I'D BET GOOD MONEY their leader was being paid by the sleazebag car owners to watch the lots.
He had fantasies like George Zimmerman.

I thought the judge was excellent. Rittenhouse's stupidity occurred before the shoots, not the shoots themselves.

Here's what the judge did that I disagreed with.

First, he openly berated the prosecution in court.
Second, he disallowed any evidence of Rittenhouse's ties with racist groups or his racism before or after the incident. (Like when he's caught on videotape wishing he could shoot a black man running out of a CVS, or when he was caught laughing it up with the Proud Boys.)
He disallowed video of Rittenhouse beating up a 14 year old girl.

In short, he only let the jury concentrate on the shooting, and disallowed any evidence that the guy went there looking to shoot people.

Second, he disallowed any evidence of Rittenhouse's ties with racist groups or his racism before or after the incident. (Like when he's caught on videotape wishing he could shoot a black man running out of a CVS, or when he was caught laughing it up with the Proud Boys.)

In short, he only let the jury concentrate on the shooting, and disallowed any evidence that the guy went there looking to shoot people.
That's appropriate
. Else you are prejudicing the jury. Civil is much more open.

Who cares what you disagreed with?

You offered nothing but your hurt feelings that Rittenhouse was proven innocent of the charges against him by a jury that heard testimony.

Fortunately, the accused have a right to trial. The legal system is based on evidentiary proceedings and no one is convicted because a leftist has hurt feelings.

You know nothing about Kyle's future like you don't know jackshit about anything else. You are simple a pathetic confused hate filled Moon Bat asshole.

Kyle is a 100 times more of a man than you will ever hope to be.

You [Incel Joe] don't know jackshit about Kyle.
You are simply a stupid hate filled confused Moon Bat that is wrong about almost everything you say so any ideas you have about Kyle's future ain't worth shit.

You [Incel Joe] know nothing about Kyle's future like you don't know jackshit about anything else. You are simple a pathetic confused hate filled Moon Bat asshole.
Kyle is a 100 times more of a man than you will ever hope to be.

CaptainObvious.png

Bullshit. Men like to fUCK women. At least I know I do. And she looks like an artificially flavored pop tart. YMMV.

"No real man would judge a woman the way you have."

LMFAO! :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I DO judge people by the way keep and present themselves and make no apologies. Obviously that girl places alot of emphasis on superficiality...or does so because he says so. Again, YMMV. Maybe you're just not smart enough to pick up on that.

A real man has respect for women, that you very obviously do not.

Forum List

Back