Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

The vigilante twerp came from out of State with his gun.
Legally and morally irrelevant.

It's smart to carry a weapon for self-defense if you think you might get attacked. He was attacked. He shot a lynch mob of BLM / antifa assholes who were trying to murder him.

That isn't vigilantism. He didn't hunt them down as lawbreakers.

Learn what words mean - you'll sound less stupid if you do so.

It's no surprise that when @Incel Joe sees a beautiful young woman, his mind immediately jumps to assuming that she's a prostitute.

Bob, are you still obsessing over my sex life?

It didn't take me too long via Google to find out who she is. Her name is Skyler Bergoon, apparently a somewhat accomplished model, and also apparently, in a dating relationship with Kyle Rittenhouse. The picture in the OP is from the most recent post on her Instagram account. I do not know nearly enough about her to say anything about her intellect or moral character, but apparently she and Mr. Rittenhouse are very fond of each other.

Oh, a Model? She does charge by the hour.

Or she is just trying to raise her profile knowing being pictured next to a mass murderer is going to get her picture out there.

Like @Incel Joe, you see a beautiful young woman in a relationship with a young man, and you seem to jump right away to assuming the worst about her. Perhaps you're both just jealous that no woman that attractive ever wanted anything to do with either of you. Surely, that is much more likely than any of what either of you are jumping to assume about her.

Uh, Bode is a woman. Also, my Girlfriend is a very attractive Asian woman... probably too good for me

Anyway, you are right, I can't see any decent woman saying, "Wow, you gunned down a homeless man and two good Samaritans in cold blood! I want some of that!"

I'm sure that this is one of your wank fantasies, though.

Two subhuman criminal pieces of shit exterminated, and a third incapacitated to the point that it has less ability to cause harm to human beings.

How do you figure that constitutes anything having gone horribly wrong?

Right, the one thing Bob hates more than black people are white people who defend the rights of black people not to be abused by police.

This 17 year old CHILD should have been at home, tucked into bed where he belonged that night; not out in a riotous crowd trying to play cop/vigilante with a weapon he never should have had. EVERY decision Rittenhouse made that night was the wrong one; yet you treat him like some sort of folk hero instead of the murderer he truly is.
That "child" was a year older than my grandmother on her wedding day, and a year older than my uncle when he enlisted.

pictured next to a mass murderer
You have to murder at least two folks to be a mass murderer, and he didn't murder ANYONE so there is that.

Not gonna lie, you seem like kind of a retard.

I'm sorry, I lied, you're definitely a massive retard.

Last edited:
What pisses off the left about Rittenhouse the most is that his self defense in Kenosha stopped the Liberal BLM riot IMMEDIATELY.

All the BLM/Antifa fun was over after that Chomo was shot.

He ruined their fun

KyleRittenhouse_TAFOqf4MPVsBYombf-topazAI-enhance-faceai.jpg

Regardless of who started it, it was illegal for him to have a firearm at all being under 18
Incorrect. You are ignorant of the law. There was no valid gun charge against young Rittenhouse. The one corrupt ADA Binger tried to use did not apply and was thrown out, correctly, by the judge.

and it is wrong and deliberately provocative to bring a rifle to a known demonstration.
Incorrect, it was intelligent and prudent. When you go to protect life and property, perform first aid, and put out fires, some dumb animals that want to hurt, kill, destroy, and burn might take offense at someone spoiling their fun.

And those dumb animals might need to be put down.

You people are beyond comical. You cannot possibly suggest that carrying a weapon for self-defense was unnecessary when we know that factually the boy was attacked - beaten, kicked, shot at - by a mob of at least 5 men. One of whom had threatened to kill him earlier that afternoon - that would be the insane pedophile. We know for a fact he was in danger and we know for a fact that the weapon he used in justifiable self-defense saved his life from this attack.

Just be honest and say you want the boy to have been raped and killed. Don’t try to hide behind any pretense of civility or law.

Last edited:
He went somewhere he didn’t need to be to do something he didn’t need to do with equipment he shouldn’t have had access to and it went horribly… and COMPLETELY AVOIDABLY wrong.
We...are shockingly in complete agreement.

It's smart to carry a weapon for self-defense if you think you might get attacked.
Its smarter to not be there. He wasn't going to a movie. He went out of state to a skeezy used car lot in the middle of angry protests. Thats twelve shades of stupid. Now he's the subject of at least one $10mm civil suit by the parents and whoever was paying for his extremely expensive last time is unlikely to be paying for this one.

Regardless of who started it, it was illegal for him to have a firearm at all being under 18, and it is wrong and deliberately provocative to bring a rifle to a known demonstration.

It wasn't a "demonstration", it was a Riot where the rioters were armed.

It would have been ill advised for anyone to show up as an observer without a means to defend themselves.

Its smarter to not be there.
It’s more self-interested and self-serving to not do something to protect your community and help people.
He went out of state
He went to his community, the one where he worked, where his dad lived, his best friend lived.

“muh state lines” has always been meaningless bullshit. The drive from his mom’s house to his job in Kenosha / dad’s house was less than the normal commute or drive from a small town to the local bigger town to go see a movie.
Now he's the subject of at least one $10mm civil suit by the parents
Frivolous. They deserved to die. All of them.

Forum List

Back