Ancient Apocalypse. Have you watched it?

What possible difference does it make to us today if at some obscure time in the past a totally obliterated civilization existed? It is the same as if it were on a planet a million light years away. We already know how fragile life and all it implies can be. Whether we destroy ourselves or are destroyed by other forces, some kind of end is inevitable. That is happened to others solves nothing.

What possible difference does it make to us today if at some obscure time in the past a totally obliterated civilization existed? It is the same as if it were on a planet a million light years away. We already know how fragile life and all it implies can be. Whether we destroy ourselves or are destroyed by other forces, some kind of end is inevitable. That is happened to others solves nothing.
What causes the ends of civilizations isnt a terrible thing to study. Also, it is entirely possible for humans to not meet this "end" you speak of. If long range space travel is figured out, then humans can populate other planets. Once they do that, there is no stopping us. Its possible for 1 planet to meet its demise from a meteoroid impact, but not three planets at the same time in different solar systems.

• Banned
1. If you don't learn from the past you are doomed to repeat it.

2. Knowledge is a good thing

3. Entertainment

That’s terribly short sighted.

Catastrophic events occurred in the past so they can happen again, possibly in our life times. Humans have always survived these events and will again, but understanding is key.

Secondly many experts believe advanced civilizations existed in the past and their technology is lost to us. The construction of amazing megalithic structures around the world still can’t be explained.

We’ve been told lies about our ancient past, such as the Eygtians built the pyramids and sphinx.

We’ve been told lies about our ancient past, such as the Eygtians built the pyramids and sphinx.
I'm not certain they were all intentional lies though...some lies were simply from our own arrogance and ignorance... And the inability to see beyond the era that we humans lived in.... imo.

I'm not certain they were all intentional lies though...some lies were simply from our own arrogance and ignorance... And the inability to see beyond the era that we humans lived in.... imo.
I don’t believe the lies are intentional either. They had to come up with some kind of explanation. The problem now as Hancock has exposed, is the archeological establishment hates him for exposing their silly explanations for massive structures built thousands of years ago.

• Banned
Agreed to but perpetuate what can clearly be considered lies now in the face of all the evidence is the issue.
The establishment loves to say the phrase "THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED" but that statement is never true. Our knowledge always changes based on our willingness to learn.

The ONE, MAIN problem with ANY type of historical digging............is everybody and anybody can theorize anything they want from what they find or have found.

500 years from now, someone digs up a vacuum cleaner from 2022. What are they going to think it is?
A torture device? A digging tool? Some sort of air purification gadget?

1000 years from now, a city is uncovered from 2022.
What kind of wild and outlandish guesses are they going to have to theorize OUR decay and self-destruction?

Although I've never heard of this guy, I will probably watch this series, as I'm fascinated by this stuff and the theories people can come up with as to what they think happened back then.

Thats why I love watching these UFO conspiracy theorists.......they just have NO FUCKING CLUE about humanity, as they all think anything out of the oridinary was done by aliens or monsters from another dimension!!!

The ONE, MAIN problem with ANY type of historical digging............is everybody and anybody can theorize anything they want from what they find or have found.

500 years from now, someone digs up a vacuum cleaner from 2022. What are they going to think it is?
A torture device? A digging tool? Some sort of air purification gadget?

1000 years from now, a city is uncovered from 2022.
What kind of wild and outlandish guesses are they going to have to theorize OUR decay and self-destruction?

Although I've never heard of this guy, I will probably watch this series, as I'm fascinated by this stuff and the theories people can come up with as to what they think happened back then.

Thats why I love watching these UFO conspiracy theorists.......they just have NO FUCKING CLUE about humanity, as they all think anything out of the oridinary was done by aliens or monsters from another dimension!!!
Hancock is famous or infamous depending on your perspective. He’s been around for decades. He has written several best sellers on this topic.

Agreed to but perpetuate what can clearly be considered lies now in the face of all the evidence is the issue.
The establishment loves to say the phrase "THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED" but that statement is never true. Our knowledge always changes based on our willingness to learn.
Group Think...

is just easier for some of them, than admitting one doesn't know everything....

civilization obviously began much earlier than they have previously determined, with all of these old sites found the past century, and the advanced technology they had to use, to make them....or unknown technology more advanced than now, to accomplish their achievements?

We don't know WHO any of these people were... I'm looking forward to and hope to find out! We will someday....have a little faith! The bummer is for me is that it may not be in my lifetime, but in God's time, as the saying goes....

Our government just conducted a test to redirect an asteroid in space.
I'd say that is a HUGE step in learning from the past wouldn't you?

Or do you prefer to ignore the obvious?

Or is it just another government ploy to redirect our attention from something more heinous they are doing with our tax dollars..............as they usually do.

Asteroids come in close proximity to the earth ALL THE TIME, and get redirected by our gravity or atmosphere, and have been for centuries.
Sure, bigger ones might come thru and burn up in the atmosphere, and even larger ones might be a threat at some point.
But, it's been THIS long since 1908, when the last known large asteroid made it through the atmosphere, even though it didn't impact.
Leveled a forest and blew out some windows. Thats what fast travelling space debris does. No hiding from it, no getting away from it.

Asteroids are always going to be a threat. Period. And blowing one up might make things worse, rather than better. It's all Russian Roulette on a global scale.

Like getting in your car, onto a road full of deranged lunatics that have no regard for human life. We all takes our chances..........ignoring the past atrocities of deadly psychopaths on the roads, that the government gave a license to kill, maim, and destroy.

It's fuktarded thinking to protect people from an asteroid making it through our atmosphere at a 1 in a trillion percent......when governments refuse to even protect its decent, law abiding citizens from the violent, dangerous, and psychotically deranged criminals.

Hancock is famous or infamous depending on your perspective. He’s been around for decades. He has written several best sellers on this topic.

Wasn't putting him down.

I have never heard of him until now.
And he couldn't be famous if I've never heard of him, and I've been into this kind of stuff since I was little.

I will have to find out WHO he's affiliated with, if anybody or any organization. As that makes a big difference.....to me anyway.
If he's 100% independent, then I'd be more likely to believe his findings, as independents aren't puppets of the people who hold their money.

Or is it just another government ploy to redirect our attention from something more heinous they are doing with our tax dollars..............as they usually do.

Asteroids come in close proximity to the earth ALL THE TIME, and get redirected by our gravity or atmosphere, and have been for centuries.
Sure, bigger ones might come thru and burn up in the atmosphere, and even larger ones might be a threat at some point.
But, it's been THIS long since 1908, when the last known large asteroid made it through the atmosphere, even though it didn't impact.
Leveled a forest and blew out some windows. Thats what fast travelling space debris does. No hiding from it, no getting away from it.

Asteroids are always going to be a threat. Period. And blowing one up might make things worse, rather than better. It's all Russian Roulette on a global scale.

Like getting in your car, onto a road full of deranged lunatics that have no regard for human life. We all takes our chances..........ignoring the past atrocities of deadly psychopaths on the roads, that the government gave a license to kill, maim, and destroy.

It's fuktarded thinking to protect people from an asteroid making it through our atmosphere at a 1 in a trillion percent......when governments refuse to even protect its decent, law abiding citizens from the violent, dangerous, and psychotically deranged criminals.
Oh my is all I can say

LOL

Paranoia is not your friend

Forum List

Back