What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

BothWings

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For a wimpy pencil dick like you, yes. For a real man like Kyle no.
She really isn't that hot, IMO. I like female MEAT, not artificially colored/flavored candy. Cheesy sleazy skank, she is. I'm in support of Kyle for what happened....but he needs to have better taste in women.

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is that logic never applied to the rioters that ended up having their lives ended? Had they stayed home, none of this would have happened and none of you currently hating Rittenhouse would have ever heard of him.
Agreed, more than enough stupid to go around. In this case all sides should have not been there. The peaceful protesters go home when it gets dark.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why is that logic never applied to the rioters that ended up having their lives ended? Had they stayed home, none of this would have happened and none of you currently hating Rittenhouse would have ever heard of him.

The protesters went home before dark. There was a curfew. The police didn't do their job.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It wasn't a "demonstration", it was a Riot where the rioters were armed.

It would have been ill advised for anyone to show up as an observer without a means to defend themselves.

Kyle was breaking curfew.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Rittenhouse 2036!

hadit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The protesters went home before dark. There was a curfew. The police didn't do their job.
I know, I know, the "protestors" went home while the "rioters" stayed. That does absolutely nothing to negate the reality that if they ALL had gone home, we wouldn't know who Rittenhouse is today.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Regardless of who started it, it was illegal for him to have a firearm at all being under 18, and it is wrong and deliberately provocative to bring a rifle to a known demonstration.

The net effect is that two pieces of subhuman criminal shitshit were exterminated, and a third rendered less able to harm human beings. Sounds like a win, to me.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kyle is 5'6".. he's not a real man and she's not his girlfriend.
Kyle is a great proven American warrior that was not afraid to stand up to Leftest shitheads.

Real women like that. They don't like these limp dick red flannel pajama wearing stupid Moon Bats.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kyle is a great proven American warrior that was not afraid to stand up to Leftest shitheads.

Real women like that. They don't like these limp dick red flannel pajama wearing stupid Moon Bats.

He's a shrimp with a big gun and a HS drop out.

BothWings

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kyle likes her. That is all that matters.
Kyle is trying to get attention by posing in a photo with a dolled up barbie type of girl. He thinks it's the best way to say "fuck you" to the people who wanted to see him put behind bars. I believe he should have been acquitted but...now I think he's acting like an immature ass.

Last edited:

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now he's the subject of at least one $10mm civil suit by the parents [of one of the subhuman pieces of shit]…

Hopefully, the state is one of those where the plaintiff that files a frivilous lawsuit is held liable for the defendant's expenses.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She really isn't that hot, IMO. I like female MEAT, not artificially colored/flavored candy. Cheesy sleazy skank, she is. I'm in support of Kyle for what happened....but he needs to have better taste in women.

I doubt if you know anything about her other than a superficial observation of her appearance. No real man would judge a woman the way you have, without having some basis to know her personality and character.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List