Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

For a wimpy pencil dick like you, yes. For a real man like Kyle no.
She really isn't that hot, IMO. I like female MEAT, not artificially colored/flavored candy. Cheesy sleazy skank, she is. I'm in support of Kyle for what happened....but he needs to have better taste in women.

Why is that logic never applied to the rioters that ended up having their lives ended? Had they stayed home, none of this would have happened and none of you currently hating Rittenhouse would have ever heard of him.
Agreed, more than enough stupid to go around. In this case all sides should have not been there. The peaceful protesters go home when it gets dark.

Why is that logic never applied to the rioters that ended up having their lives ended? Had they stayed home, none of this would have happened and none of you currently hating Rittenhouse would have ever heard of him.

The protesters went home before dark. There was a curfew. The police didn't do their job.

The protesters went home before dark. There was a curfew. The police didn't do their job.
I know, I know, the "protestors" went home while the "rioters" stayed. That does absolutely nothing to negate the reality that if they ALL had gone home, we wouldn't know who Rittenhouse is today.

Regardless of who started it, it was illegal for him to have a firearm at all being under 18, and it is wrong and deliberately provocative to bring a rifle to a known demonstration.

The net effect is that two pieces of subhuman criminal shitshit were exterminated, and a third rendered less able to harm human beings. Sounds like a win, to me.

Kyle is 5'6".. he's not a real man and she's not his girlfriend.
Kyle is a great proven American warrior that was not afraid to stand up to Leftest shitheads.

Real women like that. They don't like these limp dick red flannel pajama wearing stupid Moon Bats.

Kyle is a great proven American warrior that was not afraid to stand up to Leftest shitheads.

Real women like that. They don't like these limp dick red flannel pajama wearing stupid Moon Bats.

He's a shrimp with a big gun and a HS drop out.

Kyle likes her. That is all that matters.
Kyle is trying to get attention by posing in a photo with a dolled up barbie type of girl. He thinks it's the best way to say "fuck you" to the people who wanted to see him put behind bars. I believe he should have been acquitted but...now I think he's acting like an immature ass.

Last edited:
She really isn't that hot, IMO. I like female MEAT, not artificially colored/flavored candy. Cheesy sleazy skank, she is. I'm in support of Kyle for what happened....but he needs to have better taste in women.

I doubt if you know anything about her other than a superficial observation of her appearance. No real man would judge a woman the way you have, without having some basis to know her personality and character.

Forum List

Back