Kyle Rittenhouse attacks QAnon

Flash racist signs, risk being labeled a racist.

That trope is getting a wee bit.... shall we say, OLD? Time to give it up or risk being labeled an irrelevant fool.

1638188225648.png

1638188250336.png

1638188275440.png

1638188345417.png

1638188391723.png

He flashed no racist sign

Biden's label was a smear
I find the whole thing very upsetting. The media has brainwashed liberals to such an extent that they actually believe the lies. Just yesterday I had a horrendous argument with a liberal who went on and on about how Trump invited a white supremacist to his Mar A Lago, and how Kyle gunned down two innocent protestors. When I told her they were both criminals - one a child rapist - she said she never heard of that and asked, with some subtle contempt, if I learned it in FOX news.

These brainwashed liberals are dangerous. They fell prey to the media‘s lies and convinced themselves that a demented old man under the control of anti-American Marxists was a better choice than Trump.

Uninformed juries produce uninformed outcomes.
OMG. The jury heard and saw the evidence, and yet you - a truly uninformed and obviously arrogant liberal - think you know better?

This was just a case of the anti-white sentiment taking hold in this country, and showing up in a case of clear self-defense because WHITEY did it. Had a black person done it, we never would have heard a word.

I find the whole thing very upsetting. The media has brainwashed liberals to such an extent that they actually believe the lies. Just yesterday I had a horrendous argument with a liberal who went on and on about how Trump invited a white supremacist to his Mar A Lago, and how Kyle gunned down two innocent protestors. When I told her they were both criminals - one a child rapist - she said she never heard of that and asked, with some subtle contempt, if I learned it in FOX news.

These brainwashed liberals are dangerous. They fell prey to the media‘s lies and convinced themselves that a demented old man under the control of anti-American Marxists was a better choice than Trump.
What's even scarier is that they have convinced themselves that they are thinking these thought with their own brains!

What's even scarier is that they have convinced themselves that they are thinking these thought with their own brains!
True. They don’t realize they are just parroting the leftist media lies. That’s part of brainwashing - it does no good if you REALIZE you’re being brainwashed; part of the process requires you to believe you’re reaching the false judgments on your own.

So you are still spouting that insane, groundless nonsense. You are lucky you are an internet troll or Rittenhouse could sue you for slander as well. Get back to us when you have some real evidence, like for instance a witness that Kyle stated that to or even an email or discussion group proof.
He can't sue me for telling the truth, Son.

So Proud Boys are "good people" huh?

What are you mini Trump?

Yes, but it was a general statement.

And Trump is a mini me. I was here first. He crafted his political persona ON ME AND MINE.

My point stands. You see no conflict between them have a black man as a leader and you calling them w.s., because you don't really use such words based on their actual meaning, but more as handfuls of shit that you throw at people, as though you were a retarded monkey.

Of course not! How do we know? Some of them say so. Looks like that's settled! :rolleyes:

You people are making the claim. So far, all I have seen libs post to support their claim, are that A. other libs said it too, and B. the Logical Fallacy of just making the same claim themselves.

You hold on to bullshit, because on some level, you know that your claim is not true.

All your claims. but here, specifically that the Proud Boys are wacist.

OMG. The jury heard and saw the evidence, and yet you - a truly uninformed and obviously arrogant liberal - think you know better?

This was just a case of the anti-white sentiment taking hold in this country, and showing up in a case of clear self-defense because WHITEY did it. Had a black person done it, we never would have heard a word.

If that's the way you think, you're part of the problem.

Breaking curfew, defying law enforcement, running around after dark with a weapon are stupid regardless of your skin color.

If that's the way you think, you're part of the problem.

Breaking curfew, defying law enforcement, running around after dark with a weapon are stupid regardless of your skin color.
Are you still on this? So a white boy broke curfew. That pales in comparison to to the BLM lowlife felons destroying property.

YOU are the problem. You are so brainwashed that you can’t even see your own double standards. Kyle finally did something to stand up to the scumbags who had being burning down property, assaulting people, looting, murdering, ALL SUMMER LONG, and the cops told to stand down because they thought it better to let BLM barbarians run wild.

And yet, your ire is on whitey who broke curfew.

Rittenhouse's lawyer and Trump supporter, LinWood, is an avid supporter of QAnon.

Rittenhouse has rejected them and Margerie Taylor Greene.
What does that have to do with my question?

How many? What percentage? Then show some polling results for discussion.
we don't know how many republican's that believe in Qanon. Its a majority though. Its the same as the cult of tramp, we don't know.

How many? What percentage? Then show some polling results for discussion.

This has undermined law and order and encouraged vigilantism in our country.

we don't know how many republican's that believe in Qanon. Its a majority though. Its the same as the cult of tramp, we don't know.
Okay, so you say it's a majority. I call BS and here's why. There are over 100 million Republicans in this country, and a majority means more than 50 million. There are not more than 50 million people who "believe in Qanon". If there were, there would be far more evidence of it. Heck, if you get more than 50 million people watching a TV show, you're hearing about it every day. The ONLY place I hear about Qanon is on this board, and it's the left cringies who talk about it, usually claiming it has millions upon millions of followers that nobody can ever find.

I don't think the majority supports QAnon, but this whole acceptance of vigilantes, militias and defiance of the police is dangerous.. and it gives rioters justification. We are swimming for the drain.

I don't keep examples, sorry.

If you'd like to pretend that Trumpsters don't defend Q positions and people, I'm good with it.

I know how you folks are.
Ive never seen a Qanon article posted on these forums, let alone anyone defending them. I suspect that you are just making it up.

Forum List

Back