Kyle Rittenhouse attacks QAnon

You can not give a crap all you want, but it doesn't make REALITY that Qanon is a rightwing Trumpster phenomenon go away.

Not all Republicans and rightwingers are Qnuts, but all the Qnuts are rightwing Trumpists.
All the BLM rioters were left leaning. Who is more problematic, QAnon readers or rioters?

Except when it comes to pregnant women's bodies
I am beginning to fathom that you folks really do not know how babies are made, which is why you are powerless to stop pregnancy from happening in the first place. I want to think you're victims of really poor parenting, but every time you even smell a whiff of a chance that you get to play victimhood theatre, it all goes to shit.

Kyle and other gun murderers are just a symptom of a much bigger problem. America has been declared to be a backsliding democracy. Something must be done very soon to stop the Trump influence from leading to America becoming a fascist state.

The people must somehow finally get their piece of the American pie to quell the anger and hate.

It doesn't look like the corporate interests will allow Biden to do it!
Self defense is not murder.

No one is qualified to declare America anything,.

A. BLM never burned nor looted. That happened (in some cases it WAS the proud Boys instigating it and smashing windows) but it wasn't BLM doing it

B. The Proud Boys attacked the fucking Capitol
Wrong.

BLM routinely engages and commits mob violence to include looting and rioting.

No evidence exists of your idiotic claim.

He is correct.

You are the liar.

Qanon is a fringe meaningless collection of nobodies who very few people on the right pay attention to
Thank you. I’m the one that leftist called a liar.

And that’s what these leftists do. When faced with something they can’t refute, they simply call the conservative poster a liar. It’s a childish, nasty, and immature way to argue.

All the BLM rioters were left leaning. Who is more problematic, QAnon readers or rioters?

Rittenhouse's lawyer and Trump supporter, LinWood, is an avid supporter of QAnon.

Rittenhouse has rejected them and Margerie Taylor Greene.

Thank you. I’m the one that leftist called a liar.

And that’s what these leftists do. When faced with something they can’t refute, they simply call the conservative poster a liar. It’s a childish, nasty, and immature way to argue.

Uninformed juries produce uninformed outcomes.

Forum List

Back