Kyle Rittenhouse attacks QAnon

we don't know how many republican's that believe in Qanon. Its a majority though. Its the same as the cult of tramp, we don't know.
Oh please…..the majority of Republicans don’t even know what QAnon is. You’ve just convinced yourself of lies - and are demonizing half of all voters. And why? Because they wouldn’t submit to the leftism that is destroying this country.

We had a glimmer of hope earlier this month when Republicans won - even true-blue NJ came down to a cliff-hanger - and that everyone in the center and toward the right will throw the Dems out of office. Until that happens, we expect that leftists like you to become even more venomous and hateful to your fellow Americans.

I'm almost sure that what I think I see in these strident denials of support for the Q-world is a version of the popular Party game......the 'Duck & Cover Buss Toss.

You know, when it ain't any longer politically expedient to keep Q around, and he has become a bit of an embarrassment, well......toss him under the bus. And deny, and deny, and deny.

My avatar is kinda bemused by such. But, sadly, what we think we see now.....is road-kill.
Q-Anon as highway pancake.

Just sayin'.

Do you want YOUR teen-aged son taking a weapon to a protest and breaking curfew?
Do you want YOUR son burning down buildings, setting everything on fire, destroying businesses, and get convicted for child rape?

Or do you want YOUR son looting and stealing?

Once again, the leftist above is more upset that whitey broke curfew than BLM barbarians committing major crimes.

There you go getting carried away

The Proud Boys never lynched anyone

Trump loves them.

Proud Boys - Wikipedia

The Proud Boys is a far-right, neo-fascist, and exclusively male organization that promotes and engages in political violence in the United States. The group originated in the far-right Taki's Magazine in 2016 under the leadership of Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the 2011 Disney musical Aladdin. Although the Proud B…

Gavin McInnes co-founded Vice magazine in 1994, but he was pushed out in 2008 due to "creative differences". After leaving, he began "doggedly hacking a jagged but unrelenting path to the far-right fringes of American culture", according to a 2017 profile in the Canadian Globe and Mail. The Proud Boys organization was launched in September 2016, on the website of Taki's Magazine

Breaking curfew in defiance of the police is wrongdoing.

Do you support lynchings and vigilantism?

How do you stop looters, vandals and arsonists if you defy the law?
And when blacks defy police, all the leftists not only support the defiant blacks, but rally to defund the police. The left has reviled police!

It's very simple. I am opposed to the breakdown of law and order. I am opposed to vandals, looters, arsonists, lynchmobs, vigilantes and militias.

Curfew breakers, NeoNazis and white supremacists are not good Americans. They are criminals.
All through the lib “Summer of Love” when democrat run cities across America were on fire I warned that there would be consequences

The Proud Boys are a reaction to lib violence

There you go getting carried away

The Proud Boys never lynched anyone
I’m really not sure who they are either. Some right-wing extremist group with no power. Eh.

The problem is when those WITH power, like Democrat mayors and governors, instruct their police force to stand dowin and let and let BLM savages go on massive crime sprees.

And when blacks defy police, all the leftists not only support the defiant blacks, but rally to defund the police. The left has reviled police!

Nobody supports vandals, looters and arsonists.. That is NOT protest and not covered by the 1st Amendment..

The left supported the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing which was initiated to restore confidence in and respect for Law Enforcement.

I’m really not sure who they are either. Some right-wing extremist group with no power. Eh.

The problem is when those WITH power, like Democrat mayors and governors, instruct their police force to stand dowin and let and let BLM savages go on massive crime sprees.

I'm surprised you don't know who they are .. Proud Boys were well represented in the mob that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th.

So in other words, Kyle Rittenhouse actually isn't a representation of a small, radical, right-wing fringe element and instead, is more a characterization of how the majority of law-abiding, mainstream, gun-owning Americans feel?

If you think about that for a minute, you'll realize that the radical left Democrat Party has a bigger problem than they realized.

So in other words, you misjudge entirely what Rittenhouse said. Rittenhouse IS a member of a far right radical fringe.

Mainstream, law abiding gun owners don't buy illegal weapons and go out hunting leftists. The USA has legalized murder by allowing anyone who feels threatened by someone in any way, to shoot them to death.

So in other words, you misjudge entirely what Rittenhouse said. Rittenhouse IS a member of a far right radical fringe.

Mainstream, law abiding gun owners don't buy illegal weapons and go out hunting leftists. The USA has legalized murder by allowing anyone who feels threatened by someone in any way, to shoot them to death.
1. Link us up to his membership in the "far right radical fringe"

2. It wasn't an illegal gun, and he didn't go hunting anyone.

3. Self defense has always been allowed in the US.

Once again you demonstrate you are nothing more than a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit who has no clue how America works, Fuckwit.

Why do you think we want 18 year olds in the army?

You're an idiot. The Marine Corps rejected Rittenhouse as unsuitable.

He wasn't in the military nor did he have any training other than dressing up in fatiques since he was 10 years old.

So he's a "member of a far right radical fringe" because he owns an AR-15, because he went to clean some graffiti and protect some car lots during a riot, and because he had to shoot three criminals in order to defend himself?

And in spite of the fact that he was found innocent, you think the US has "legalized" murder?

Are you an imbecile or something?

laughing.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back