Kyl;e Rittenhouse will be a billionaire by the time his lawyers are done.

Actually, none of that would have any relevance... We don't go down the streets shooting every scary homeless guy we encounter.

You are confused Moon Bat.

All of the criminal behavior goes to the motive and propensity of the shitheads to attack Kyle causing him to have to defend himself.

It can be restricted in a criminal case but it is relevant in a Civil case where the families of the crooks are trying to get money out of a victim like Kyle.

Nope, it just proves one jury found him not guilty, it wouldn't stop another jury from finding him financially liable.

They only have two verdicts in a criminal court. Guilty and Not Guilty (beyond a reasonable doubt). Totally justified is not an option. Sorry.

Again, the Criminal Trial ONLY concentrated on the small slice of time when Rittenhause shot people. A civil trial can focus on every bad decision he and the City of Kenosha made up to that point.

You are so full of shit. And wrong as usual.

No worries you go ahead and live in fantasy land. The rest of us will sit back and giggle.

I don't think Rittenhouse will settle all of his.

He wants revenge.
The hacks who went after him will likely offer more than the amounts he sues them for in exchange for non disclosure of the amount.

I hope he gets good advice on financial management.

Unlike two of his attackets, he may well live another 70 years. It'd be a shame if he went broke as many lotto winners do.

Well, if you hadn't eaten those paint chips as a child, you might have the reasoning skills.
I have been a criminal defense attorney for more than 35 years. Yes. I have had clients as dense as you. Not for long.

You might figure it out when no lawsuits are filed.

Strategy I would recommend...though I'll never be asked....would be to settle the first few suits and use the proceeds to force the remainder to full trial. Wouldn't have to win all of the court battles - just enough to ensure he has the cash to BUY a presidency when the time is ripe.

Nick Sandmann had a NDA on every settlement he got. Melania Trump got 2.9 million dollars from the Daily Mail.
I hope Rittenhouse gets millions and a big hunk from Biden personally.

Actually, Kenosha has big-time liability problems. The KPD saw Rittenhouse and his palls brandishing weapons in violation of curfew and local law. Instead of dispersing them, they gave them water and told them they were glad they were there. In effect, they deputized Rittenhouse, and they own what he did. .

The court found that there was not enough evidence to prove guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
They did not find the shootings were justified.
Self-defense is justified and the court found Rittenhouse killed two and wounded another in self-defense. No lawyer will touch the case on contingency, lawyers aren't that stupid. Maybe the families can find an ambulance chaser to take it if they pay him hourly with a really big retainer, but there simply isn't a case there.

Strategy I would recommend...though I'll never be asked....would be to settle the first few suits and use the proceeds to force the remainder to full trial. Wouldn't have to win all of the court battles - just enough to ensure he has the cash to BUY a presidency when the time is ripe.
Not the way it works. The strategy is sue everyone. Dismiss out the small fish one at a time for nominal settlements, THEN use those proceeds to fund a major move against the bigger guys. Expect nasty discovery techniques.

Sandmann did that, the TV station and local paper were dismissed out early then the roof fell in on CNN and Wapo.

You are confused Moon Bat.

All of the criminal behavior goes to the motive and propensity of the shitheads to attack Kyle causing him to have to defend himself.

Actually, the criminal behavior of the victims would be irrelevant.

People have collected for injuries incurred even when committing crimes, such as the trespasser who was injured when he fell through a skylight at a school.

I have been a criminal defense attorney for more than 35 years. Yes. I have had clients as dense as you. Not for long.

Nobody believes you were ever a lawyer...

Actually, the criminal behavior of the victims would be irrelevant.

People have collected for injuries incurred even when committing crimes, such as the trespasser who was injured when he fell through a skylight at a school.

Nobody believes you were ever a lawyer...

Not in a civil case.

DURRR

Forum List

Back