Kyl;e Rittenhouse will be a billionaire by the time his lawyers are done.

Smirky McBitchslap didn't get $800MM. He probably didn't get 7 figures.

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. He's on film doing exactly what he's accused of. you can't say the media slandered him calling him a killer, there he is shooting people.

View attachment 571678

You can't say he slandered him by calling him a racist, there he is hanging out with racists.

View attachment 571677

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. The families of the victims can sue him in civil court, and unlike the criminal case, they don't have to deal with incompetent lawyers or corrupt judges.

Sure thing joe blow. You said he wouldn't get a thin dime.

Your predictions SUCK!

Once again, OJ was found innocent of two murders but held liable in two deaths... this isn't rocket science, dummy.

His negligence would be in crossing state lines to participate in a riot with a weapon he wasn't trained or qualified to have. Compounding it will be that his co-defendent, the City of Kenosha, will almost certainly settle the case, admitting it was negligent in not running him off the street when he was in violation of curfew.

OJ did't have a Court ruling that his killings were justified.

Kyle does.

DOOOOOOOOH!

Once again, OJ claimed he NEVER killed anyone. The state did not meet its burden in the criminal case.

This is exactly my point, dummy... the burden in a civil case is much lower than a criminal one.

A Criminal case must find you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

A Civil case only has to find you negligent by a perponderance of the evidence.

But legal niceties aside, the real problem he's going to have are this.

1) His co-defendent will be the City of Kenosha, and they are going to probably settle, leaving his ass in the wind.

2) Instead of the worst lawyer in Kenosha County, he's going to be facing the best lawyers in the country.

Sure thing joe blow. You said he wouldn't get a thin dime.

Your predictions SUCK!

I doubt he got anything... I'm sure his lawyers did well.

OJ did't have a Court ruling that his killings were justified.

Kyle does.

the court didn't make a ruling it was justified, just that they couldn't prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

This is exactly my point, dummy... the burden in a civil case is much lower than a criminal one.

A Criminal case must find you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

A Civil case only has to find you negligent by a perponderance of the evidence.

But legal niceties aside, the real problem he's going to have are this.

1) His co-defendent will be the City of Kenosha, and they are going to probably settle, leaving his ass in the wind.

2) Instead of the worst lawyer in Kenosha County, he's going to be facing the best lawyers in the country.
The city of Kenosha will not be a co-defendant. There will be no civil case against Rittenhouse out of this. There is simply no basis for one. There is no negligence where the act was intentional.

You will just have to wait and see.

the court didn't make a ruling it was justified, just that they couldn't prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
No the court did find that the killings were justified self defense. That Kyle committed the acts of killing these two men never had to be proved. It was an admitted fact.

You are so full of shit.

Sandmann is now a multimillionaire thanks to morons, like you.

No the court did find that the killings were justified self defense. That Kyle committed the acts of killing these two men never had to be proved. It was an admitted fact.

Yes, the court DID find the killings justified.

That's what a not guilty verdict means with an affirmative defense you ignorant clod.

This is directed at joe blow, not you Tipsy.

The city of Kenosha will not be a co-defendant. There will be no civil case against Rittenhouse out of this. There is simply no basis for one. There is no negligence where the act was intentional.
Actually, Kenosha has big-time liability problems. The KPD saw Rittenhouse and his palls brandishing weapons in violation of curfew and local law. Instead of dispersing them, they gave them water and told them they were glad they were there. In effect, they deputized Rittenhouse, and they own what he did. .

Yes, the court DID find the killings justified.

That's what a not guilty verdict means with an affirmative defense you ignorant clod.

The court found that there was not enough evidence to prove guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
They did not find the shootings were justified.

Actually, Kenosha has big-time liability problems. The KPD saw Rittenhouse and his palls brandishing weapons in violation of curfew and local law. Instead of dispersing them, they gave them water and told them they were glad they were there. In effect, they deputized Rittenhouse, and they own what he did. .

The court found that there was not enough evidence to prove guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Rittenhouse used an affirmative defense. The Court agreed. That means the homicides were JUSTIFIED.

DURRRR

It's actually not. Sandmann didn't get $800 million.

He sued for $800 million. That's very different. From the lkink that you posted:

"Sandmann eventually sued seven media outlets for more than $800 million. After out-of-court settlements he is now presumed to be a multimillionaire."

Despite the enormous amounts of the lawsuits, if it's being characterized as "he is now presumed to be a multimillionaire", he got nowhere near that $800 million...
How do you know? The amount of the settlement hasn't been released.

You always take the side of the Libtard filth and then you claim you are a Conservative and then wonder why we ridicule you so much.

Smirky McBitchslap didn't get $800MM. He probably didn't get 7 figures.

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. He's on film doing exactly what he's accused of. you can't say the media slandered him calling him a killer, there he is shooting people.

View attachment 571678

You can't say he slandered him by calling him a racist, there he is hanging out with racists.

View attachment 571677

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. The families of the victims can sue him in civil court, and unlike the criminal case, they don't have to deal with incompetent lawyers or corrupt judges.

My god you are confused Moon Bat.

First of all you don't have a clue how much money Sandmann settled for. All you have is Left Wing hate.

Second of all a jury found that Kyle was not guilty of all the besmirching the filthy ass Left Wing hate mongers accused him of. The videos prove that Kyle was acting in self defense and that is not murder you dumb fuck.

How do you know? The amount of the settlement hasn't been released.

You always take the side of the Libtard filth and then you claim you are a Conservative and then wonder why we ridicule you so much.

Boy, you sure are a sensitive little flower, aren't you?

I'm not taking any side here. I'm merely pointing out that if he's been settling lawsuits, then he's not getting the supposed $800 million he sued for. That's how settlements work.

He's "presumed" to be a millionaire. Good for him, but people with $800-large in the bank aren't generally referred to as "multi-millionaires". They're just rich.

Seriously, you're little hysterical outburst, while somewhat funny to watch, is actually indicative of emotional instability on your part. You'd better sit down, old man, before you have a stroke.

Oh, and as far as ridiculing, I don't give a fuck. See, I have real friends who matter. People on the internet don't matter, yet it's pretty obvious that I matter to you because you think I should be concerned with your ridicule.

I'm not, dumbfuck.

Because you don't matter...

Completely irrelevant to civil damages, but never mind.

Bull shit it is not. You are confused once again Moon Bat.

It is may or may not be relevant in a criminal case but it sure as hell goes to motive in a Civil case. The fact that the one piece of shit just got out of a mental hospital would be relevant as hell in a civil case, not to mention being a convicted sex offender. The fact that another one of the dickheads had been arrested for threatening to kill his whole family will be brought up. Just like the fact that the third one was illegally carrying a firearm after having his license revoked because of criminal behavior will be brought up.

These were shitheads that viciously attacked Kyle and tried to kill him because he helped to put out a fire that was threatening a gas station that could have blown up a city block.

The BLM cowards didn't have the courage to go after the adults that were helping to protect property so they went after the baby face kid and got their Left Wing asses handed to them, didn't they?

Bullshit Moon Bat. You are confused.

The not guilty verdict was affirmation that it was self defense.

It was a burden on the fucking Government to prove that he didn't act in self defense and they couldn't do it.

They had a very weak case because of all the video and eye witness testimony that it was self defense. In fact the only thing the Prosecution turds had was "he should have take an ass beating". The shitheads actually said that.

Still not actionable. You are totally wrong. The court was not required to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The shooting were admitted. The court was only to find that the deaths were justifiable self defense. Guilt was never an issue to be proved.

Rittenhouse used an affirmative defense. The Court agreed. That means the homicides were JUSTIFIED.

Nope, it just proves one jury found him not guilty, it wouldn't stop another jury from finding him financially liable.

Still not actionable. You are totally wrong. The court was not required to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The shooting were admitted. The court was only to find that the deaths were justifiable self defense. Guilt was never an issue to be proved.

They only have two verdicts in a criminal court. Guilty and Not Guilty (beyond a reasonable doubt). Totally justified is not an option. Sorry.

Again, the Criminal Trial ONLY concentrated on the small slice of time when Rittenhause shot people. A civil trial can focus on every bad decision he and the City of Kenosha made up to that point.

It is may or may not be relevant in a criminal case but it sure as hell goes to motive in a Civil case. The fact that the one piece of shit just got out of a mental hospital would be relevant as hell in a civil case, not to mention being a convicted sex offender.

Actually, none of that would have any relevance... We don't go down the streets shooting every scary homeless guy we encounter.

Forum List

Back